General Meaning: Ripe fruit is a picture of maturity.
• Fruit also speaks of prosperity and nourishment. It is a lovely picture of partaking of the blessings of the Lord.
• In addition it is a picture of the fruition of the things that you have worked so hard at. This fruit can be both good or bad, depending on the work.
• Positive: Spiritual Maturity • Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the spirit is [agape] love, joy, peace, patient endurance, kindness, goodness, faith, • Seeing tasty fruit speaks of spiritual maturity and the final stage of a good season.
• Reward of Your Hard Work • Seeing fruit on a tree is a picture of your reward for all your labor. As you have worked hard and pushed through the winter and storms, you are now at a place where you are ready to reap the fruit of all your work.
• Seeing whole fruit is an indication that you have reached your destination and completed your task.
• I have often seen fruit on trees where the Lord has told me to enjoy the fruits of my labor.
• Proverbs 31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
• The Condition of Your Spirit • What you put into your spirit will always bear fruit.
If that fruit is good, it is a reflection of walking in the spirit and doing things God’s way.
• What comes out of your mouth is what you have put in.
• Proverbs 12:14 A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of [his] mouth: and the reward of a man’s hands will be rendered to him.
• Your Disciples and Children • Psalms 127:3 Lo, children [are] a heritage of the LORD [Yahweh]: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.
• If ever you want to know what is inside a person, simply take a look at their kids and disciples. What they try to hide, those that received from them will not.
• Our children and disciples are a picture of the ‘fruit that remains’ that John speaks about in John 15:16
Rotten fruit speaks of a curse in your life. Even though you worked hard, now when it comes to reaping, it seems as though everything is stolen from you.
• This is a very good picture of a spirit of theft manifesting in your life. There is good news though! You can overcome this work of the enemy. And the Lord will restore to you all that the locust has stolen.
• Luke 6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit.
For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
• If you see a picture of rotten fruit with regards to others, it means that there is a contamination in their spirits and to be wary of receiving from them.
Apple, Basket, Bud, Trees, Vine.... The Way of Dreams and Visions