The meaning of anointing in dream | Dream Interpretation
Pouring oil upon for empowerment of the holy spirit, to bless, honor, divinely appoint, pray for healing, etc.
The fragrance of amber in a dream means a storm, wind, a breeze, or it could represent benefits coming from the direction one recognizes in the dream.
If one sees himself burning amber in a dream, it means that he is indulging in religious innovations, corruption, losing face, placing something in the wrong place, dealing with tainted money, bribing a government official, lobbying for a selfish cause and supporting a political campaign. (Also see Incense; Galia moschata; Perfumery)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
If it appears cheerful and handsome looking in the dream, it represents glad tidings, happiness and a good life, though if it looks opaque in the dream, it means the opposite. In general, a yellow face in a dream means humiliation, loneliness, hypocrisy or illness.
If a believer sees his face yellow in a dream, it denotes his devotion and fear of wrongdoing. Yellowness of the face in a dream also could mean being1n love.
If an African person sees his face white in a dream, it means hypocrisy, impudence and shamelessness.
If a Caucasian sees his face black in a dream, it means that his heart and intentions are better than what a stranger may think of him. Ifone’s face appears white and his body black in a dream, it means that he shows decency and disguises inappropriateness. Ifa whiskerless person sees hair growing over the sides of his upper lip in a dream, it means that he carries burdening debts, or that he has lost dignity.
If one’s face looks different or missing some of its clarity or beauty in a dream, it denotes someone who jokes excessively, for immoderatejesting, hilarity or mirth decreases people’s respect.
If there is no skin to cover one’s cheeks in a dream, it means that he lives from asking others for his needs. Dust coveringone’s face in a dream means deficiency in one’s religious devotion. Ifone’s face or eyes turn bluish in a dream, it means that he is a criminal in God’s sight.
An opaque face in a dream represents a liar or an innovator.
If the color of one’s face is blush or reddish with white spots in the dream, it means joy, happiness and good living.
If a righteous person sees his face blush in a dream, it means that he feels ashamed of something he did.
If one’s face is soaking with sweat in a dream, it represents his modesty and reserve.
If one is frowning, and if the color of his face turns red in the dream, it means that he may suffer from distress or losses. Frowning in someone’s face in a dream also means suffering at his hand. Ifa woman sees her face blackened with soot in a dream, it means the death of her husband.
If she sees herself putting makeup and anointing herself with perfume in a dream, it means good news for her and for her husband.
A smiling and a cheerful face in a dream connotes happiness and righteousness whether the person is alive or dead.
The beauty of a woman’s face or that of a child in a dream means blessings. Having two faces in a dream mean a grievous and an woeful end, for God Almighty does not look at someone who has two faces.
If a scholar sees himself having several faces in a dream, it means that he is utilizing his knowledge in various applications, or giving a subject several possible interpretations.
A frowning face, a crying face, a scarred face, or the darkness of one’s face in a dream also mean loss of job, fear, or they could represent a liar.
If the skin of one’s face is cracking in a dream, it denotes lack of modesty or absence of shame. Adisgusting look on one’s face in a dream means loathsomeness, and loathsomeness in a dream represents a disgusting face. (Also see Body’; Jesting)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
• A field, particularly one that is fertile, speaks of possibilities and opportunities that await you. However it also indicates that some action is needed on your part.
• A field does not product fruit by itself. It requires someone to work it. Positive A Fertile Field • Seeing a vision of a fertile field speaks of a new opportunity the Lord is putting before you. It is for you then to work and to sow the seeds in this direction.
• This can relate to either business or ministry.
The Lord will bring the rain and cause the seeds to grow, but unless you plant, you will not see any fruit.
• Just because you see a field in the spirit, it does not mean that you will automatically walk in blessing. God is showing you, that He will give the opportunity, but now you must work and make the most of it.
• Psalms 107:37 And sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase.
• If you see a field that is full of wheat and ready to be harvested, the Lord is telling you that ministry opportunities are awaiting you.
• It is for you to step forward in faith now.
The Lord will back you up with the anointing, but He is waiting for you to get moving and to do something first.
Weeds • Often as I have been in intercession for the ministry, I have seen a field that is mixed with weeds and with good seeds as well.
• When I see this I know that the Lord is saying that there are some people in the ministry who have come to bring death and destruction.
• In a situation like this I pray that the Lord will separate the tares from the wheat. In every case, not long afterwards, the Lord exposes those who have come to bring division.
• If you cover a minister in intercession this is something you might see often.
• Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one]; • Dry Ground • To see a field with dry ground speaks of the lack of anointing in your life. It needs the rivers of living water that only the Holy Spirit can bring.
• Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon your seed, and my blessing upon your offspring:
Branch, Desert, Trees, Seed, Plants. ... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• The Lord spoke many promises of giving honey. It was considered a food of luxury and wealth.
If you were wealthy in those days, you ate honey! It was a delicacy and something to be sought after.
• Positive: I have often seen honey in the spirit. I remember one time the Lord saying to me, “Open your mouth wide and I will fill it.” • Then as I did it, I saw Him fill it with this rich, thick honey that poured into my throat.
• As I drank it in, He told me that I was to consume His word this way; that He was going to fill me with his anointing and with his goodness.
• The Lord’s nature and presence is often likened to honey. It is a picture of His sweetness and beauty. Honey has some wonderful meanings if you take a look in the Word.
• Honey is also a picture of knowledge and wisdom (Prov 24:14) • Speaking of Blessing and Prosperity • Numbers 13:27 And they told him, and said, We came to the land where you sent us, and surely it flows with milk and honey; and this [is] the fruit of it.
• Speaking of the Lord’s Nature • Song of Solomon 4:11 Your lips, O [my] bride, drop [as] the honeycomb: honey and milk [are] under your tongue; and the fragrance of your garments [is] like the smell of Lebanon.
In the book of revelation a prophet was made to eat a scroll that tasted of honey but was bitter in the stomach. (Rev 10:10) • The Lord told me once that this represented the world; that those who sought after the world and did not know Him chased after everything they thought was fun and exciting.
• They sought things that tasted sweet in the mouth (satisfied the flesh). While they were tasting of the world and going to all the clubs, bars and places of sin, they tasted honey in their mouths.
• Every time they sinned, it tasted good to them for that moment. But when they went home, then that same honey was bitter in their hearts.
• The sin and the offer of the world tasted like honey for but a moment, but left behind a bitterness, emptiness and void deep within.
• This is why they kept looking for that taste of honey. They tasted the false, but we have the real honey to give them that never runs dry or makes you bitter. It is Jesus Christ, whose touch is rich and sweet!
Milk.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
For a man to dream that he deals in oil, denotes unsuccessful love making, as he will expect unusual concessions.
For a woman to dream that she is anointed with oil, shows that she will be open to indiscreet advances. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
If good oil turns putrid or stale in a dream, it means revoking one’s covenant, while if a putrid or a stale oil turns good in a dream, it means growing awareness, certitude and adopting a good standard in dealing with other. (Also see Extracting oils from seeds; Olives) ... Islamic Dream Interpretation
A woman who dreams that oil is poured upon her head, either as a matter of anointing or in connection with a shampoo of any kind, must beware of advances from a man who has not honorable intentions.... The Complete Dream Book
• The most famous olive grove mentioned in the Word is Gethsemane, which translated means ‘oil press’. Before an olive tree died, new branches sprouted from its roots.
• Visions Positive Olive Oil • Oil has always been a lovely picture of the anointing. It also speaks of the healing anointing, as olive oil was often used as a source of medication.
• Olive Crushed • Apostle Les speaks in The Prophetic Training book about how the prophet goes through a time of testing during his training. He relates it to being ‘squeezed’.
• His question is, “When you get squeezed, what comes out of you?” • The olive oil being squeezed and letting out its oil is a lovely image of this. It means that when pressures come on you to change, what comes out is the anointing.
• It is also an indication that the Lord is about to put pressure on you, or perhaps even take you through a phase of ministry training.
• Olive Tree • The Lord promised the Israelites their own olive trees as a blessing. It is a picture of abundance and the blessing of the Lord.
• The olive tree is also a good picture of a reproducing asset. It is not a blessing that comes once, but one that keeps producing further blessing.
• Psalms 128:3 Your wife [will be] as a fruitful vine by the sides of your house: your children like olive plants around about your table.
Branch Being Severed • Apostle Paul shares how those who refused to accept Christ were cut off from the olive tree, and a new branch was grafted in (speaking of the Church).
• Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partake of the root and fatness of the olive tree.
• Often in the spirit we have seen the Lord cut a branch off a tree and graft a new one in its place. This has referred to the Lord removing a person from our lives or ministry and putting in someone new.
• In a situation where a marriage has ended and you see this, it is an indication that the old marriage partner is being removed and that the Lord will bring a new one, so that they can become one.
• To see an olive tree bearing fruit other than olives is a picture of things not being what they seem. While the person pretends to be one thing, on the inside they are something completely different.
• James 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brothers, bear olive berries? Or a vine, figs? So no fountain [can] yield both salt water and fresh.
Branch, Tree.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
To receive a wedding ring in a dream may speak of your relationship with the Lord. It is a picture that He desires to draw you into a more intimate relationship with Him.
• If you dream of your actual wedding ring, it could speak of your marriage at the moment.
• If you dream of a wedding ring from a previous marriage, it could speak of your old marriage.
• If you dream of a ring you received as a child, it could speak of memories or circumstances that are being stirred up again in you from that era.
If you dream that you lose your wedding ring, it could be an indication that something is wrong either with your relationship with the Lord or with your current spouse.
• Visions • Positive: In Scriptures the ring is a picture of a covenant, authority and favor.
The Signet Ring • In the time of Esther, the King gave her his signet ring to send out a decree that could not be overruled.
• Esther 8:2 And the king took off his ring, which he had taken from Haman, and gave it to Mordecai. And Esther set Mordecai over the house of Haman.
• If you have a vision of receiving a ring, then the Lord is saying that He is giving you some of His authority, and for you to use it in the earth.
• It is one thing to receive authority and another to walk in it. Perhaps you have not been standing in the authority that He has given you as a believer.
• A vision of a ring is a go-ahead from the Lord to rise up and use His Word to speak things into the earth.
• If you are in ministry, then this authority relates to ministry.
The Lord is telling you to set His people free, using the anointing and authority that He has given to you.
• Ring for Decoration • Receiving a ring is also a picture of favor.
The Lord is confirming that you are special to Him and that you have found favor in His eyes.
• Luke 15:22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put [it] on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on [his] feet: • Wedding Ring • A wedding ring is a symbol of a blood covenant. In a dream it speaks of your relationship with the Lord Jesus.
• In a prophetic dream or vision it speaks of a relationship that someone is in. Negative: A ring is negative is if it is tarnished or you see it being hidden or stolen. This would indicate that you have given up the authority that God has given you.
• It could also mean that the enemy has deceived you into thinking that you have no authority. In either case, it is time to rise up!
Jewelry, Bride, Bridegroom, Wedding.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
The Word of God and the anointing are both depicted by Water in the Scriptures.
• Positive: Being washed with water speaks of being cleansed and of putting things behind you. It also speaks of being cleansed from your sin.
• Water is a picture of the anointing. John 4:14 Water is also a picture of the Word of God, and how it sets us free from the dirt in our lives.
• Ephesians 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the [rhema] word, • To water something means to nurture it and to give it life.
If you are in ministry, then it means that you should be watering the seeds that have been planted in the hearts of God’s people.
• This is primarily a teaching function, just as Apollos functioned in.
• 1 Corinthians 3:61 have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
Water that is bitter or dirty speaks of a contamination, likely stemming from bitterness.
• It speaks of those that really do have a ministry, but unfortunately are in deception. They have allowed some things in their life that are not of the Lord.
• To dream of being in unclean water speaks of the things you are getting involved in.
• Instead of walking in the spirit, by getting involved with these things or feeding on things that are not of God, you are contaminating your spirit.
• It could also indicate that the ministry you have been receiving is not pure and directly from the Lord. Some of it is tainted with the flesh and man’s ideas.
• When I train God’s leaders I share how the Lord takes them through training to get rid of their own ideas.
• The revelation and the anointing that God gives is pure when it comes from your spirit. However if your mind is filled with things of the world or your own ideas, you end up tainting that word. Then what comes out is only a part Christ, and the rest is your own ideas!
Baptism, Basin, Ocean, River, Wash.... The Way of Dreams and Visions