Psychological / emotional perspective: Psychologically, a garland can represent honour and recognition and can form a link or bond with the people who honoured us. In dreams, it will be important to interpret what the garlands are made of, since this may help us to identify our best abilities; for instance, garlands of bay laurel were used to honour apollo and his many attributes.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
1- When we dream of God we are acknowledging to ourselves that there is a higher power in charge. We connect with all humanitv. and therefore have a right to a certain set of moral beliefs. We all have needs for love and approval which can only be met through our understanding of our childhood. In a woman’s dream, dreaming of mythical gods will help her to understand various aspects of her own personality. In a man’s dream lie is linking with his own masculinitv and his sense of belonging to himself, and therefore to the rest of humanity.
2- fhe powerful emotions we sometimes experience may be connectcd with our tremendous childhood need for love and parental approval. Often these emotions can be personalised and recognised in the figures of mythical gods. Adonis signifies health, beautv and self-adoration.
Apollo signifies the Sun, and taught Chiron the art of healing. It is interesting that although Heracles was taught the art of healing by Chiron, when lie accidentally shot Chiron the latter was not able to accept healing from him. Jehovah, in the sense of a vengeful god, alerts us to the negative side of power. Mars as the god of war symbolises the drive we require to succeed. Mercury (or Hermes) suggests communication, often of a sensitive sort. He is the patron of magic. Zeus is the king of the gods and signifies fathering in both its positive and negative forms.
3- Spiritually; we are aware of a greater power. Christian belief holds to one God, although manifesting in three forms - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Other religions attribute the powers to various Gods. As we grow in understanding, we can appreciate the relevance of both beliefs and can begin to understand God as an all- pervading energy.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
A bad dream, trouble and mischief brewing (Raphael). Conjugal infidelity (Gypsy). A symbol of knowledge (Hartmann) ; the raven was once dedicated to Apollo; modern symbolism, however, regards this bird as an omen of misfortune (Hulme). ... The Fabric of Dream
The masculine nature. Many ancient gods were affiliated with, or represented as, the sun, including Apollo in Greece and Ra in Egypt (see Icons, Men).
Noontime: A fullness of conscious awareness or rationality. You can trust that your current course of reasoning is “right on” (see Time).
Sunrise or sunset: Beginnings or endings, respectively. Each stage of the sun equates to phases in our own life, situations, or relationships, sunrise heing birth, and sunset representing death.
Increasing physical energy or mental activity.
An omen of good fortune. Many cultures regarded the sun’s presence at special occasions as a sign of divine favor and blessings.
The egoic, conscious, intelligent aspect of your mind, versus the intuitive, feeling portion, which is lunar (see Moon).
Sunburn: Getting figuratively “burned” by a man, or feeling resentment toward men in general. Alternatively, too much use of the logical mind causes neglect of the instinct, leading to fiery times.... The Language of Dreams
Good looking, confident, and sometimes defiant, this superstar may appear in a dream as the Top Gun hero or as the leader of Mission: Impossible to reflect the confidence of the male will. Like Apollo, Tom embodies the ideal image of a real man, too beautiful for words, using his good looks and intellect to get him to the top. He may fulfill a woman’s desires as a romantic partner in a dream. As the character Jerry Maguire, he may offer you a look at the desire for success in life, perhaps delivenng the message that it all comes together through love.... Ariadne's Book of Dream
General Meaning: The force that brings about the washing in our lives.
The Word of God and the anointing are both depicted by Water in the Scriptures.
• Positive: Being washed with water speaks of being cleansed and of putting things behind you. It also speaks of being cleansed from your sin.
• Water is a picture of the anointing. John 4:14 Water is also a picture of the Word of God, and how it sets us free from the dirt in our lives.
• Ephesians 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the [rhema] word, • To water something means to nurture it and to give it life.
If you are in ministry, then it means that you should be watering the seeds that have been planted in the hearts of God’s people.
• This is primarily a teaching function, just as Apollos functioned in.
• 1 Corinthians 3:61 have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
Water that is bitter or dirty speaks of a contamination, likely stemming from bitterness.
• It speaks of those that really do have a ministry, but unfortunately are in deception. They have allowed some things in their life that are not of the Lord.
• To dream of being in unclean water speaks of the things you are getting involved in.
• Instead of walking in the spirit, by getting involved with these things or feeding on things that are not of God, you are contaminating your spirit.
• It could also indicate that the ministry you have been receiving is not pure and directly from the Lord. Some of it is tainted with the flesh and man’s ideas.
• When I train God’s leaders I share how the Lord takes them through training to get rid of their own ideas.
• The revelation and the anointing that God gives is pure when it comes from your spirit. However if your mind is filled with things of the world or your own ideas, you end up tainting that word. Then what comes out is only a part Christ, and the rest is your own ideas!
Baptism, Basin, Ocean, River, Wash.... The Way of Dreams and Visions