Timely and painstaking method of preparation; see “food”
When we bake, we transform matter. We take raw materials and make them into something nutritious and pleasing. Dreaming about baking is a positive dream image. It suggests that you are feeling optimistic and productive.
General Meaning: A process of preparation mostly related to the Teaching Ministry. Positive: To bake bread, means to prepare and make it ready for eating. In context of ministry the Lord could be indicating that you need to prepare for ministry so that you can give out to others.
• The process of baking or actually cooking the food indicates that you will need to get involved to train others, or perhaps be trained yourself.
• Raw dough would indicate a ministry or a person that is not yet mature.
• To bake that dough would mean to prepare and make that person ready.
• We saw this once in the spirit, where the Lord showed us dough and told us that we must go and shape and make His people ready! • Psalms 104:15 And wine [that] makes glad the heart of man, [and] oil to make [his] face to shine, and bread [which] strengthens man’s heart.
• Note: To prepare the dough, it needs to pass through the fire. Negative: To leave something unbaked in a ministry context speaks of not following through with your ministry or giving up. It means that you have rejected what you need to do.
• Consider this passage: • Hosea 7:4 They [are] all adulterers, as an oven heated by the baker, [who] ceases from raising after he has kneaded the dough, until it be leavened.
Bread, Cake, Cooking, Yeast.