To the despondent, this dream forebodes an uplifting and a renewal of prosperity. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
What did you dream of last night?
What did you see and whathappened in those dreams?
Convert your dreams into Lucky Numbers to take on this weeks draws, they could help you get lucky!
1. King, Human blood, White man, Left eye
2. Monkey, Native, A Spirit Chief, Copper, Money, Jockey
3. Sea Water, Accident Frog, Sailor, Sex
4. Dead man, Turkey, Small fortune, Bed
5. Tiger, Fight, Strong man
6. Ox Blood, Gentleman, Milk
7. Lion, ‘Thief, Big stick, Chickens
8. Pig, Drunken man, Loafer Fat man, Chinese king
9. Moon, Baby, Hole, Owl, Devil, Pumpkin, Anything round
10. Eggs, Train, Boat Grave, Anything oval
11. Carriage, Wood, Tree, Furniture, Bicycle, Flowers
12. Dead woman, Ducks, Small fire, Chinese Queen
13. Big fish, Ghosts, Spirits
14. Old woman, Fox, Detective, Nurse, Native woman
15. Bad woman, Prostitute, Canary, White horse, Small knife
16. Small house, Coffin, Pigeon, Young woman, Paper money, Letter
17. Diamond woman, Queen. Pearls, Diamond, Stars, White woman;
18. Silver money, Servant girl, Right eye, Butterfly, Hook, Rain
19. Little girl, Smoke, Bread, Big bird, Left hand
20. Cat Sky, Handkerchief, Body, Music, Minister, Naked woman
21. Old man, Stranger, Fisherman, Elephant, Knife, Nose, Teeth
22. Rats, Motor car Big ship, Left foot, Shoes
23. Horse, Doctor, Head, Hair, Crown
24. Mouth, Wild cat, Vixen, Lioness, Hole, Purse
25. Big house, Church, Boxer, Hospital
26. Bees, Crown, Bad man, Bush, General, Funeral, Madman
27. Dog, Policeman, Newborn baby, Medicine, Sad news 28 Sardines, Small fish, Thief, Right foot Surprise, Small child
29. Small water, Coffin, Rain, Tears, Big knife, Right hand
30. Fowl, Graveyard, Sun, Throat, Indian, Forest
31. Big fire, Bishop, Big spirit Feathers, Fight Woman
32. Gold money, Dirty woman, Snake
33. Lithe boy, Spider
34. Meat, Human dung, Anything dirty, Cripple, Tramp
35. Clothes, Sheep, Big hole, Big grave
36. Shrimp, Stick, Admiral, Cigars, Gum
37. Arrow, Lawyer, Treasure, Cooking, Stream
38. Crocodile, Balloons, Sjhambok, Fireworks, Stadium
39. Sangoma, Soccer team, Tattoos, Bloodshed, Teacher
40. Birth, Clock, Snail, Dwarf, River Traditional healer
41. Cattle, Planets, Cave, Desert, Monster.
42. Tornado, Spear Umbrella, Camel, Door
43. Army, Thunder Astronaut Rabbit Turtle
44. Shark, Stud farm, Body builder, Injury, Mud
45. Football, Computers, Jewellery, Wrestler, Storm
46. Ambulance, Beard, Sea sand, Scissors, Key
47. Stallion, Kite, TV, Lightening, Carnival, Hut
48. Clown, Rainbow, Nightmare, Whale, Wealth
49. Shebeen. Circus, Chocolate, Space ship
Christianity, however, was opposed to any kind of occultism and had a lot to do with giving this number such a bad reputation. They insisted that 13 was an unlucky number because there were 13 people sitting at the table of the Last Supper. This gave rise, for instance, to the belief that when 13 people sat at a table, one of them would die in the same year. And to this day, there are hotels where no room is numbered 13. Theaters in Italy don’t have a seat numbered 13. But this suspicion is rare in the rest of the world. It is only prevalent in places where the Christian Church is very influential.
Cheiro, in The Book of Numbers, wrote:
In the Indian pantheon there are 13 Buddhas.
The mystical discs which surmount Indian and Chinese pagodas are 13 in number. Enshrined in the Temple of Atsusa, in Japan, is a sacred sword with 13 objects of mystery forming its hilt. Turning westward, 13 was the sacred number of the Mexicans. They had 13 snake gods.
The original states that formed the American Union were 13; its motto, E Pluribus Unum, has 13 letters, the American eagle has 13 feathers in each wing, and when George Washington raised the Republican standard he was saluted with 13 guns.
The sum of the number 13 is 4 (1+3=4), the number of “radicals,” because Four-people often feel misunderstood and unconsciously invite secret envy and enemies. They are not inclined to recognize authorities who act as if the power is theirs alone and often misuse it. Challenging conventional standards, laws, and the powerful—and speaking out—has never been popular with the general public, least of all with the ruling authorities.
The number 13 is Four on a higher level and has thereby more gravity, increasing the intensity of any revolutionary conviction even more—including the struggle to bring about social reform and justice.
13 is a symbol of your whole person and your entire life. Don’t let others drive you crazy—13 is not an unlucky number! On the contrary, it seeks to “revolutionize” in the sense of reforming a world that is in dire need of it.... Dreamers Dictionary