Feelings about or desire for marriage. Female dream: your marriage and what it means to you; feelings or hopes about marriage; feelings about daughter. Male dream: frequently depicts one’s relationship with your own feelings and nonrational nature.
If getting married: integration of inner feelings and unconscious, especially if bride is oriental or coloured.
This is the church, Rev. 21:9.
To dream of a bride may also foretell marriage
Figurative of entering into a new partnership, i.E.
A new job, business, etc.
A bride represents a change of status from the innocent maiden to a woman with responsibilities. In dreams she represents the spiritual need for, and recognition of, love, receptivity and fertility.
Psychological / emotional perspective: To dream of being at a wedding, especially your own, indicates the integration of inner feeling and outer reality. We are seeking union of the unintegrated part of ourselves. We may be looking for the innocent feminine within.
Material aspects: As marriage itself becomes less important for many, a sense of commitment is not.
To dream of a bride suggests that, at some level, a commitment has been made to another human being.
Gives gender - specific: When a woman dreams of being a bride, she is often trying to reconcile her need for relationship and her need for independence. She needs to have an understanding of the changes in responsibility. In a man’s dream, a bride indicates his understanding of the feminine, innocent part of himself.
To dream of a bride represents the female aspects of your personality. It may also indicate a new relationship or merger.
To dream that the bride is shot at her wedding indicates that you have discarded these female attributes.
To dream of a bnde indicates wealth to come A young girl dreaming of a bnde wall find her true love To kiss a bride is to be assured of an increase in w ealth
Ifone sees a bride on her wedding day, dressed in her beautiful robe,looking beautiful and adorned with flower in a dream, it means wealth in this world.
If one sees himself as a bridegroom and could not see his bride or recognize her in the dream, or ifshe is not named or attributed to him in the dream, it means his death or that he may commit a murder.
If one recognizes his bride, looks at her, and if she is named in the dream, it means that he will marry the same woman. Ifone sees himselfgetting married in a dream, it means that he will gain power equal to the position of that woman, her role, danger, her family’s status, the meaning of her name, and her beauty. (Also see Star; Wedding)
Dreams of brides symbolize purity and innocence. Also see “Groom”, “Wedding Cake”, “Wedding Dress” and “Wedding Ring”
1. Start of a new phase of life.
2. New appreciation or acceptance of self.
3. Receptivity, feminine—usually qualities of self.
To dream of being a bride promises good fortune to a young woman.
If the bride kisses others, you have many true friends. Bridal dreams are associated with love and marriage, so the people involved with the dream fall into various relationships which the dreamer can usually differentiate.
If you see a loved one being married it usually portrays an element of jealousy.
Dreams of a bride are very auspicious and represent your connection to the divine feminine and to your commitment to a life larger than your individual life. This dream can also symbolize partnership and your feelings and attitudes about marriage. See Wedding, Goddess and Fairy Tale.
also see Marriage
1- When a woman dreams of being a bride, she is often trying to reconcile her need for relationship and her need for independence. She needs to have an understanding of the changes in responsibility. In a man’s dream, a bride indicates his understanding of the feminine, innocent part of himself.
To dream of being at a wedding, especially your own, indicates the integration of inner feeling and outer reality.
2- Psychologically, we are seeking union of the unintegrated part of ourselves. We may be looking for the innocent feminine within.
3- The spiritual need for, and recognition of love, receptivity and fertility.
For a young woman to dream that she is a bride, foretells that she will shortly come into an inheritance which will please her exceedingly, if she is pleased in making her bridal toilet.
If displeasure is felt she will suffer disappointments in her anticipations.
To dream that you kiss a bride, denotes a happy reconciliation between friends.
For a bride to kiss others, foretells for you many friends and pleasures; to kiss you, denotes you will enjoy health and find that your sweetheart will inherit unexpected fortune.
To kiss a bride and find that she looks careworn and ill, denotes you will be displeased with your success and the action of your friends.
If a bride dreams that she is indifferent to her husband, it foretells that many unhappy circumstances will pollute her pleasures. See Wedding.
Happiness is indicated by any dream of a bride, but if the bride happens to be weeping, it portends vexing circumstances in connection with the dreamer’s in-laws.
To be a bride foretells an inheritance in the form of an annuity.
Kissing a bride means that you wiil be reconciled with someone you have quarreled with.
Kissing one’s own bride foretells a happy solution of a pressing probiem,
Catching a bridai bouquet in a dream, as well as in fact, is a sign that the unmarried will find a mate within the year.
Seeing a bridal procession with bridesmaids indicates a sute turn for the better in both your love and financial affairs.
Seeing a bride wearing white and a veil is a promise of a happy married life.
If she wears traveling clothes, it is probable that you will have to mate an important decision shortly.
(see Groom, Wedding, Woman)
For a woman, a straightforward dream revealing the desire to marry.
For a man, wishing for a bride.
Kissing the bride in a dream foretells the reconciliation of a friendship (see Kiss).
Making a figurative commitment to a partnership of some nature. Note that this does not necessarily have to be between people. It can symbolize a promissory business arrangement in which the final papers haven’t been signed yet.
General Meaning: A call to a season of intimacy and innocence.
To be drawn into an intimate relationship with the Lord. It is also a representation of the things that you have joined yourself to.
• The wedding ceremony is a covenant ritual that symbolizes two people giving themselves completely to one another. In the Old Testament when two people performed a covenant ritual, they were saying, “All my strengths belong to you. All my possessions belong to you. Nothing I own belongs to me alone.” • Keep this imagery in mind when considering both the Bride and Bridegroom as a symbol in your dreams and visions.
• Dreams • Positive: Relevant for both Bride and Groom • The image of a bride is a picture of someone willingly entering into a covenant with someone else. We as the church are called the Bride of Christ. It represents purity, belonging and giving everything to the one you love.
• Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish • Bride • If you have a vision of being a bride, the Lord is calling you into an intimate relationship with Him.
To put aside all your own striving and works and to let Him lead and be in control.
Relevant for both Bride and Groom • If you dream of being married to someone that you do not like, it could be an indication that you have ‘joined yourself’ to something that is not of the Lord.
• It is worth mentioning that just because you dream of marrying someone is NOT an indication that you will really marry them. Keep in mind that the people and objects in your dreams are symbolic.
• Visions • If you flow in intercession it is common to see the church as the Bride of Christ. We have often see her as a bride that was beaten and dirty.
The Lord wanted us to pray that she would rise up and be healed from all the attacks of the enemy.
• The Lord is also calling her to rise up and to be beautiful in His sight.
For the church to be without spot or wrinkle means to bring her to a place of being fully in love with her Bridegroom. Only once she is perfected in love will she be without spot.
• Here John the Baptist shares how the church will be the bride of Christ, but how he is simply the friend of the bridegroom, not yet having entered into the New Covenant that Jesus brought through His death.
• John 3:29 He that has the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice: my joy therefore is completed.
Wedding, Woman, Wife.
If a young woman dreams of being a bride she will inherit money, particularly if she appears in a happy frame of mind while dressing for he wedding.
If she is displeased she will be disappointed with her husband.
If in a dream you kiss a bride, you will be reconciled with former enemies.
If a bride kisses others, it foretells many friends and much happiness.
If the bride kisses you, your sweetheart will inherit some money.
If you kiss a bride that looks tired and ill, it means that you will not be successful and that you will be disapproved by your friends.
For a bride to dream of being indifferent to her husband predicts a short honeymoon.