A yotmg person who dreams of being a candidate at this church service will rise to a position of honor and trust.
If seen in gloom or at night, it predicts sadness of a temporary nature. Safe places (could be temporary), sanctuary, perhaps help is on its way, coming to you. Sanctuary; temporary safety.
To dream that you are in an abbey is confirmation that you are safe and have no cause to worry needlessly, though this safety may only be temporary.
To come upon an abbey unexpectedly is a sign that there is help around the corner. Apply this to any worries you may have and look at the other symbols in the dream and how they relate to this. ... The Bedside Dream Dictionary
To hear about, or discuss an address is a warning to be more discreet in confiding you personal affairs. Also, to write out an address is confirmation that you are on the right path in life or a specific matter. You know the right way for you. Your direction is right and you will be able to reach your goal.
If you see someone throwing these directions away, it may be saying your way will not work for someone else, but they do work for you. ... The Bedside Dream Dictionary
If in real life the person is ill, imprisoned or in fear, glorifying God Almighty in a dream means his cure, freedom and peace.
If one sees himself performing his prescribed prayers, then following that with invocations of God’s glory in a dream, it means that one will receive a verdict of innocence, fulfil a vow, comply with the divine command, or that God Almighty will provide him with resources to pay his debts from sources he does not anticipate.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
• For more understanding on what money means in Scripture, look up gold and silver.
In a positive light, money speaks of provision for your need.
• If you are having financial difficulties and dream of receiving large amounts of finances, then it is simply a picture of your desires at the moment.
• Often people dream of receiving money, but unfortunately it does not mean that this will happen in reality.
• I do believe it is an encouragement from the Lord to say that He desires to meet your need. However it is going to take more on your part to make that a reality.
• This dream was sent to give you hope, but you also need faith and love to bring it to pass.
• Dreaming of money is either an indication of your current desire, or a confirmation that the Lord will provide your need.
• Read the Way of Blessing for more on walking in prosperity.
• Visions • Positive: Although I have seen visions of money, I usually see it as gold coins in the spirit.
• Often I will see a treasure chest that is hidden and filled with money. When I see this, I know that the Lord is saying that He has provided our need, but that we must release it through prayer.
• If I see the money hidden, it is speaking of a blessing that is not so clear, but that I have to make effort to look for.
• If you see money along your road, it means that as you continue along the direction that the Lord has for you, the blessing will come automatically.
In prayer I have often seen a black hand holding onto money. This is a picture of a spirit of theft.
The enemy was stealing the blessing that God had for us.
• Also in Scripture, the love of money refers to the root of temporal values which can destroy you. It speaks of bribery, corruption, and as I said before, the root of temporal values.
• 1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Gold, Silver.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• Dreams • Positive: If you are someone that enjoys mountain climbing, then your dream would speak of your hobbies and interests.
• However, for most people, a mountain will speak of a new goal or level for you to attain. It is a promise of a promotion and seeing a new perspective on things.
A mountain in a negative light speaks of an obstacle that is preventing you from reaching your personal goals.
• It could be that you are struggling to complete a project or go in a certain direction. Dreaming of a mountain in your road is a confirmation of the blockage.
• You will need wisdom to discern if this is a mountain you must tackle or one you need to walk around and avoid.
• Of course as believers, when the enemy puts a mountain in our way, we have the authority to pluck it up and cast it into the sea!
For both visions and prophetic dreams, the mountain is a very positive picture! It speaks of an opportunity for you to receive a promotion in the realm of the spirit.
• However it is not going to come without effort. Climbing a mountain is hard work and it will require a lot from you.
• It will mean leaving some things behind that you have relied on before. It will mean leaving behind everything you were and possessed, so that you can take hold of the new thing.
• In The Moses Mandate I share how the Moses Apostle is called to the mountain top many times. It is here that He will come into that face-to-face relationship with Jesus and also get his mandate.
• A mountain in the Scriptures is often a picture of the presence of God. It is an apt image as it comes with a price. It means leaving behind your own ideas and everything that weighs you down, to come into His presence.
• Moses had to obey some strict conditions before climbing the mountain into the Lord’s presence. However the journey was worth it, because there he experienced the glory of God! • Have you been asking the Lord to experience Him in a greater way? If so, then seeing a mountain is a call from the Lord to take the first step; to submit to going through the death and letting go of the old, so that you can take on the new.
• Just like in real life, it will be a hard climb. However just as Moses discovered, it will be well worth it when you get to experience God in a new and powerful way.
• Exodus 24:17 And the sight of the glory of the LORD [Yahweh] [was] like devouring fire on the top of the mountain in the eyes of the children of Israel.
When praying for someone or for personal needs, I have often seen a mountain in my path.
• This is a negative picture and speaks of an obstacle that the enemy has put there.
• It is also a good picture of how you feel when you come to the Lord with a big prayer request. It seems to loom over you, making you feel small and insignificant.
• However, you can overcome it! If you see a mountain across your path and you feel that it is something that the enemy has put there, then it is something for you to remove in the name of Jesus.
• This is a call to spiritual warfare. I suggest that you get your hands on The Way to Effective Prayer by Apostle Daphne Crause for some very practical teaching on this subject.
• Mark 11:23 For assuredly I say to you, That whoever will say to this mountain, Be removed, and be cast into the sea; and will not doubt in his heart, but will believe that those things that he says will come to pass; he will have whatever he says.
• If you are facing a mountain in your life right now, take this passage, memorize and confess it until it is deep in your spirit. Then stand against that mountain and it will give way!.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
Confirming to yourself or the Universe something’s validity and sincerity.
Change in your life for which you feel witnesses or confirmations are required from an external source. \ ery often when making an effort to improve vourself, having someone note the transformation they see is a much needed motivator to keep pressing forward.... The Language of Dreams
The house only had two bedrooms, and the children’s room was directly opposite ours. Both of us had had the same thought—”Oh no, it’s the children again.” Much to our annoyance they had been waking in the middle of the night claiming it was morning and time to play. We had tried to suppress it, but here it was again.
As these thoughts went through our minds we heard the sound of feet clomping down the stairs. This was strange as the children usually stayed in their room. Brenda got up, determined to get whoever it was back into bed. I heard her switch the light on, go down the stairs, switch the sitting room light on, and I followed her via the sounds of her movement as she looked in the kitchen and even toilet—we didn’t have a bathroom. Then up she came again and opened the children’s door—strange because we had assumed it had been opened. When she came back into our room she looked puzzled and a little scared. “They’re all asleep and in bed ‘ she said. ‘We talked over the mystery for some time, trying to understand just how we had heard the door handle rattle then footsteps going down the stairs, yet the door wasn’t open. Also, the door handles on our doors were too high for the children to reach without standing on a chair. There was a stool in the children’s bedroom they used for that, yet it wasn’t even near the door when Brenda opened it.
Having no answer to the puzzle we stopped talking and settled to wait for sleep again. Suddenly a noise came from the children’s bedroom. It sounded like the stool being dragged and then the door handle turning again but the door not opening. “You go this time” Brenda said, obviously disturbed.
‘I opened our door quickly just in time to see the opposite door handle turn again. Still the door didn’t open. I reached across, turned the handle and slowly opened the door. It stopped as something was blocking it. Just then my daughter Helen’s small face peered around the door—high because she was standing on the stool. Puzzled by what had happened, I was careful what I said to her. “What do you want love?” I asked.
‘Unperturbed she replied, “I want to go to the toilet.” The toilet was downstairs, through the sitting room, and through the kitchen.
‘Now I had a clue so asked, “Did you go downstairs before?”
“Yes,” she said, “but Mummy sent me back to bed.” * (Tony C).
This is an unusual example of an out of body experience (OBE). Mostly they are described from the point of view of the person projecting, and are therefore difficult to corroborate. Here, three people experience the OBE in their own way. From Tony and Brenda’s point of view what happened caused sensory stimuli, but only auditory. Helen’s statement says that she was sure she had physically walked down the stairs and been sent back to bed by her mother. Tony and Brenda felt there was a direct connection between what they were thinking and feeling—get the children back to bed—and what Helen experienced as an objective reality.
OBEs have been reported in thousands in every culture and in every period of history.
A more general experience of OBE than the above might include a feeling of rushing along a tunnel or release from a tight place prior to the awareness of independence from the body. In this first stage some people experience a sense of physical paralysis which may be frightening (see paralysis). Their awareness then seems to become an observing point outside the body, as well as the sense of paralysis. Then there is usually an intense awareness of oneself and surroundings, unlike dreaming or even lucidity. Some projectors feel they are even more vitally aware and rational than during the waking state. Looking back on one’s body may occur here. Once the awareness is independent of the body, the boundaries of time and space as they are known in the body do not exist. One can easily pass through walls, fly, travel to or immediately be in a far distant place, witnessing what may be, or appears to be, physically real there.
Sir Auckland Geddes, an eminent British anatomist, describes his own OBE, which contains many of these features. Example: Becoming suddenly and violently ill with gastroenteritis he quickly became unable to move or phone for help. As this was occurring he noticed he had an A and a B consciousness.
The A was his normal awareness, and the B was external to his body, watching. From the B self he could see not only his body, but also the house, garden and surrounds. He need only think of a friend or place and immediately he was there and was later able to find confirmation for his observations. In looking at his body, he noticed that the brain was only an end organ, like a condensing plate, upon which memory and awareness played.
The mind, he said, was not in the brain, the brain was in the mind, like a radio in the play of signals. He then observed his daughter come in and discover his condition, saw her telephone a doctor friend, and saw him also at the same time.
Many cases of OBE occur near death, where a person has died* of a hean attack for instance, and is later revived. Because of this there are attempts to consider the possibility of survival of death through study of these cases. In fact many people experiencing an OBE have a very different view of death than prior to their experience.
Early attempts to explain OBEs suggested a subtle or astral body, which is a double of our physical and mental self, but able to pass through walls. It was said to be connected to the physical body during an OBE by a silver cord—a son of lifeline which kept the physical body alive. This is like the concept that the people we dream about are not creations of our own psyche, but real in their own right. Whatever one may believe an OBE to be, it can be observed that many people in this condition have no silver cord, and have no body at all, but are simply a bodiless observer, or are an animal, a geometric shape, a colour or sound (see identity and dreams).
The person’s own unconscious concepts of self seem to be the factor which shapes the form of the OBE. If, therefore, one feels sure one must travel to a distant point, then in the OBE one travels.
If one believes one is immediately there by the power of thought, one is there.
If one cannot conceive of existing without a body, then one has a body, and so on.
This approach explains many aspects of the OBE, but there is still not a clear concept of what the relationship with the physical world is.
The many cases of OBE which occur during a near-death experience also suggest it may be connected with a survival response to death; not necessarily as a way of trying to transcend death, but perhaps as a primeval form of warning relatives of death.
If there is survival of death, then the OBE may be an anticipatory form, or a preparatory condition leading to the new form. See hallucinations, hallucinogens. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
• Some of them are the blessings that we have asked the Lord for. Others are things that we do not desire, but have conceived because of fear or sin.
To dream that you are pregnant means that something new is about to manifest in your life.
If you are a man, you might dream that your wife is pregnant instead, and it would mean the same thing to you.
• You need to discern if the child you are pregnant with is good or not.
• If you dream that you miscarry or that a baby is stillborn, but do not really feel any concern in your dream, then it has a good interpretation.
• It means that you conceived something that was not of God, but that He has prevented it from coming to pass.
• It is a good sign that you have left the things of the past behind, or perhaps brought your flesh into line.
• I have often dreamed that I was pregnant. In one dream I was three months pregnant. It was a clear dream. When I woke up I worked it out, and three months before I had been released into ministry training.
• The Lord was confirming that He had indeed started that process in me and that I would carry it to full term.
• If you dream of giving birth early or not realizing you were pregnant, it means that the Lord has been doing something in your life behind the scenes and it will suddenly come to pass.
If you dream that you are pregnant with the baby of someone from the past that you do not like, this is negative.
• It means that you have held onto something from that time of your life and it has taken root in you.
• Perhaps you were involved with a ministry in the past that you do not feel positive about any longer.
• Dreaming of being pregnant surrounding those circumstances means that you conceived something spiritually during that time that you have still held onto.
• If you dream that you are pregnant with someone’s baby that is very negative to you, it could mean that you have given the flesh control of your life and conceived something that is not of the Lord.
• If you dream that you miscarry and you feel the pain and the struggle in the dream, then this is not a good picture.
• It means that the enemy is trying to steal the blessing that the Lord has given to you.
• If you are in ministry training, consider the tests you have faced over the last while. It could be a warning that you are going off track and need to get back again.
The interpretations for visions can be tricky. Your vision can either speak of a spiritual birth that the person is going through, or it could speak of an actual pregnancy! • If you see a baby in the womb, this could speak of the Lord conceiving and birthing something new in that person.
• Just as in the case where the Holy Spirit conceived Jesus in Mary’s womb, this would be a picture of something good that the Lord has conceived in their spirits.
• In a literal sense, it can also mean that this person you are praying with will have an actual baby! You need to use some tact when interpreting such a vision.
• I remember receiving prayer once from Apostle Les and in the spirit he saw me holding a baby. I was trying to take a spiritual picture from it, but discovered shortly afterwards that I was already 5 months pregnant! • The best thing to do is to share the vision you get with the person.
If they have desired a child, then perhaps the Lord is confirming to them that this is His will. Perhaps the Lord is even saying that they are pregnant right now.
• When praying for a couple desiring to fall pregnant, Apostle Daphne Crause clearly saw a baby in the womb. It turned out that the woman was indeed pregnant at the time. That word brought both confirmation and hope that this was of the Lord.
• Spiritually speaking, when we have faith we birth the blessings of God in our lives. This can speak of both spiritual and natural blessings.
• Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself laid hold of the ability to fall pregnant, and gave birth past the time of life, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Apostle Daphne has been used of the Lord very often to pray for couples to fall pregnant, because of her own travail in this area. In her book the Way to Effective Prayer she gives both her story and some very practical steps to follow if you are trying to fall pregnant.
• I remember her praying for a lady once who was having medical problems with her pregnancy. Doctors said that it would be a hard birth, and her chances of having any children in the future were near impossible.
• Daphne went into prayer and saw something demonic attacking the child in the womb. She stood against this, and against all odds the woman went on to have not just one, but three children afterwards! • If you see a vision of a woman miscarrying and it is not literal, then it means that the person you are praying for is losing the blessing that God has given by allowing sin in their lives or because of a curse.
• To have a vision of someone that is barren is an indication of a curse in that person’s life.
Baby, Birth, Child.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
The interpretation will differ depending on the context of your dream or vision.
• Positive: A rock that you lean on or hold onto is a lovely picture of your faith in the Lord. It is there to keep you steady and prevent you from falling.
• The best image we have for a rock is Jesus Christ. Solid and the foundation of the church, if you build your life on Him, no storm can overcome you! • 1 Corinthians 10:4 And all drank the same spiritual Drinking: for they drank from that spiritual rock that followed them: and that rock was Christ.
• Standing on a rock speaks of being secure and not being moved by anything that goes on round about you. It means that you are doing things God’s way.
A rock that causes you to hurt yourself or to stumble is a picture of a hindrance in your life.
• Are you trying to go in a certain direction and you feel that you are being blocked? If so then your dream is a confirmation of this.
• I often see stones and rocks along a path when praying for someone. This is negative and speaks of the blockages the enemy has put in your way.
• These things are not from the Lord, and you need to stand up in your spiritual authority to overcome them.
Stone.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
To dream that we arc wise indicates the potential we have to inn our lives successfully and to relate meaningfully to other people.
2- Any figure of wisdom appearing in dreams usually refers to the Self (see Introduction).
3- Confirmation of the dreamer’s spiritual integrity is represented by the presence of wisdom in a dream. It may often appear in the guise of a Wise Old Man (see Introduction).... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
Consider what the writing says, and to whom it’s addressed first. Very often the words are a message from your own subconscious or ego that need your attention.
The creative process. Many writers tell me that they dream of writing things before they actually put pen to pad.
Writing with footnotes is a subconscious message to be certain you’re carefully checking your sources of information with regard to a specific person or situation. Don’t believe everything you read and hear without some other confirmation.
If writing appears in a journal, this represents the need to record events carefully This information will prove useful later.
Writing with a quill pen symbolizes the power and responsibility- for your words. Great documents like the Declaration of Independence were scribed with this implement, with due diligence. What declarations are you writing into your life?
Writing a manuscript that never gets finished, or finishing one that gets rejected, portends similar disappointments on the horizon.
Examine this situation closely to be sure you’re seeing everything that’s important.... The Language of Dreams