To dream of counting money, you will be lucky and always able to pay your debts; but to count out money to another person, you will meet with loss of some kind. Such will be the case, also, in counting other things.
If for yourself, good; if for others, usually bad luck will attend you. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
The number one in a dream signifies uniqueness, superiority, having the leading edge in knowledge, money, prosperity, marriage, child, or it could mean languor, solitude or liking to be alone or cessation of activities.
The number one in a dream also represents the truth or God Almighty Who has no partner, associate or equal.
The number two means help against one’s enemy.
The number three signifies fulfillment of a promise.
The number four means a pilgrimage to Mecca.
The number five means doubt and weakness of one’s faith. Perhaps the number six also means victory against one’s enemy or establishing a proof of guilt against one’s adversaries. Counting up to number seven or eight in a dream has negative connotations. Counting up to number ten in a dream could mean atonement for one’s sins. Ifone sees himself in a dream counting money coins that has the name of God inscribed on it in a dream, it means that he celebrates God’s praises and glorifies His Name. Ifone sees himself in a dream counting large denomination of money that has the Name of God Almighty written on it, it means acquiring knowledge. Ifthe money coins or the banknotes are designed with images or portray the picture of known people in the dream, then theymean engaging in innovation, religious innovation, falsehood or polytheism. Counting pearls in a dream means reading the Qur’an. Counting gems in a dream means learning wisdom or acquiring knowledge at the hand of a gnostic. Counting beads in a dream means getting involved in people’s business, using obscene language, or fornication. Counting sheep in a dream means counting money or counting one’s children. Counting cows in a dream means longevity or going through a long and difficult times.
If a farmer sees himself counting camels in a dream, it means rain and a good harvest. Counting buffaloes in a dream means hardships and toiling in one’s life. (Also see Money)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
To dream of counting money forecasts an increased income or allowance.... My Dream Interpretation
Depth Psychology: Doing calculations: you can solve your problem if you start using your head.
A slide rule is a sign that you have made a mistake and are looking for help. Sometimes very manipulative people dream about slide rules.... Dreamers Dictionary
If a young woman dreams that her lover sends her gifts of pearls, she will indeed be most fortunate, as there will be occasions of festivity and pleasure for her, besides a loving and faithful affianced devoid of the jealous inclinations so ruinous to the peace of lovers.
If she loses or breaks her pearls, she will suffer indescribable sadness and sorrow through bereavement or misunderstandings.
To find herself admiring them, she will covet and strive for love or possessions with a pureness of purpose. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
A man dreaming that he is the giver of pearls should be warned of the vanity of his Ladylove.
The loss of pearls is a portent of the loss of love and financial reverses.... The Complete Dream Book
If Pearls are given to you in your dream, it is a sign of a very happy and successful marriage.
If the string of Pearls should break, however, it shows grief and sorrow, unless you thread them again inyour dream. ... Mystic Dream Book
• Pearls are a lovely picture of a hidden treasure waiting to be found, but also something that is bought at great expense.
In Scripture, pearls speak of wealth and an object of trade. Of course the parable of the businessman who sells all he has for the one pearl is a famous one.
• Matthew 13:46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
• A pearl is something that was usually bought at a great price, and if you owned one, it was an object that was precious and of high value.
• It is also a picture of the church, as Jesus had used this parable to explain how He would pay all he had, even His life, for the church, which was His precious pearl.
• If you see the Lord giving you a pearl, it means that He is giving you a gift that will increase in value and is something precious.
• It is something that came at a great price to purchase. And it is a lovely picture of the blessing and prosperity that we can walk in, because of the price Jesus paid on the cross.
• If you see the pearl still in the oyster, then it means that the Lord is giving you a blessing, but you will need to do something to get it.
The Scripture below is another famous one.
To cast your pearls before swine, means taking those things that you paid such a great price for and giving them to people who do not appreciate it.
• This can often happen in ministry, just as Jesus experienced it.
• The calling and the mandate God gives someone comes at a great price. It costs you your life and many phases of death to the flesh. Your calling becomes a treasure in your life.
• When you give out to people who do not care to receive it, but only seek to condemn, you are handing something precious over to them that they do not deserve.
• Reserve your ministry for those who are open to receive, just as Jesus did.
• Matthew 7:6 Do not give that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and tear you apart.
Jewelry .... The Way of Dreams and Visions