• Look at your relationship with your immediate community are you yearning to slow down? Do you feel overwhelmed by others demands to the point where you feel out of control? • Or perhaps you feel isolated and lost within your dream city reflecting similar feelings within your waking community.... The Premier in Dream Dictionary
• They may be represented by your parents, boss, pastor or any other figure who is set over you in an administrative or spiritual position.
If you dream of an authority in a positive light, then it could indicate that your leadership is being accepted and that you are growing in that area.
• It could mean that you are attaining to that level of leadership and authority in your spiritual walk.
• If they are authorities from worldly circles, they could speak of archetypes and mindsets that control your thinking.
Dreaming of being in bondage to an authority would mean that you are under some form of oppression or attack.
• Perhaps you are being controlled by influences not of God and been brought under the domination of something that is against the Word. It may also indicate that you are trying to dominate and impose your own will on others.
Romans 13:1 Let every person be subject to higher authorities.
For there is no authority except from God: those that exist are ordained by God.
• The highest authority is naturally the Lord Himself.
• I will often see this depicted as an umbrella in the spirit. I will see someone with an umbrella above them with holes in it. Or I will perhaps see that they are not standing under the umbrella away from the storm.
• When I see this I know that the Lord is saying that this person’s authority is not covering them correctly. Secondly they are not under cover at all and are under attack.
• As the Scripture says, all authority ultimately comes from the Lord. Negative: To rebel against an authority that you personally know God has told you to be under, is tantamount to rebelling against the Lord Himself.
Father • ... The Way of Dreams and Visions
To see a celebrity in your dream symbolizes certain attributes or features that they possess. Pay attention to any recent events or occurrences in your life, and see if there are any similarities between them and the celebrity in the dream. Often, we develop a fixation on a celebrity and this can be incorporated into dreams. They possess attributes that we sometimes wish we had and are often seen as status symbols. Consider if the celebrity’s name has any meaning.
The dream could be a play on their name.
To dream that you are good friends with a celebrity may suggest that you wish a friend or family member possessed similar traits. Determine the traits the celebrity possesses, so you know what qualities you wish your friend or family had. **Refer to actor.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
To dream that you are a celebrity denotes that you desire to fly higher then your social life and means allow.
To dream a loved one becomes a celebrity shows that you have a secret fear of losing this person to the world.... Encyclopedia of Dreams
To dream that a friend or lover becomes a celebrity suggests your fear of losing the friendship and loyalty of this person.
To see a celebrity in your dream, or even to be dating or making out with a famous celebrity in your dream, represents your understanding about him or her and the feelings he/she generates in you. Something in your waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings.
If you dream about being friends with a celebrity, your dream is telling you that you should have higher self-esteem. You are worth believing in. You need to work on believing that you are a special person. It is not uncommon that a real-life obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and role models for certain qualities or the fame and acceptance we want to achieve ourselves.
To dream about a celebrity dying signifies that your feelings about that person are changing significantly. Perhaps you no longer admire what they once represented to you. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by that celebrity.... My Dream Interpretation
1- To dream of crossing a border or frontier from one placc to another represents making great changes in life, actively instigating a change from one state to another, perhaps taking ourselves from the past to the future, or causing other people round us to make those changes.
2- Psychologically when we cross from one way of life to another such as changing from puberty to adulthood or from middle age to old age we need to depict this by creating an actual marker. In dreams for a frontier to appear is crossing a barrier within ourselves.
3- Spiritually, we have a new experience ahead of us which we can use on our way towards enlightenment.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
To dream that you see others infirm, denotes that you may have various troubles and disappointments in business.... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
If one defecates in his underpants in a dream, it means a fight with his wife after which he will pay her something he owes her, or it could mean a fight that will end in divorce.
If one wears his underpants inside-out in his dream, it means that he indulges in the loathsome and forbidden act of anal intercourse with his wife.
If one sees himself wearing his underpants without the underwear shirt in a dream, it means poverty. Wearing fancy underpants in a dream means travels, or financial growth. Wearing new underpants in a dream means protecting one’s chastity. Giving away one’s old underpants in a dream means relief from difficulties. (Also see Underwear; Pants)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
To pay a penalty, denotes sickness and financial loss.
To escape the payment, you will be victor in some contest.... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
2. To feel distance from or “out of the game,” out of sync with society (to be penalized for a foul).
3. Reverse: success, victory is achieved through determination and honest hard work. ... New American Dream Dictionary
Our connection to other portions of the self.
Ties to other people or situations that may or may not be desirable.
The network of life that goes beyond time, space, and dimensions. This type of dream helps you to recognize your place in the greater scheme of things, and the importance of each individual.
Too much attachment, the need to loosen binding ties.
A necktie represents business matters, protocol, and attention to the social graces. It is worn when we wish to present a specific image of ourselves to others, or as a recognition of a societal expectation (see Clothes).
Bow ties speak of old-fashioned formality. Possibly you are trying to be too conventional or reserved with regard to a project, person, or situation.... The Language of Dreams