Moving ahead very slowly in a negative manner
In a dream, whether it be a human or an animal, creeping means a theft, spying or eavesdropping.
To dream you are cursing yourself, means evil fortune.
To dream you are cursed by others, signifies relief through affection and prosperity.
The interpretation of this dream here given is not satisfactory. See Profanity. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
2- To dream of caterpillars would indicate that we need to remain flexible in our attitude to change. Also, because of the caterpillar’s association with creeping things, it may represent evil or difficulty.
3- The spiritual potential, largely unrecognised, which must transmute into something more beautiful.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
Example: It was a beautiful hot sunny day, and I was in a children’s playground talking to a woman I knew vaguely’ (Kim B). Mostly our mood. In the example Kim feels bright and cheerful.
An overcast day would be the reverse. Also being conscious, seeing’ what we are doing, our waking experience. See light; time of day.
Example: I was creeping through a field at night. In darkness I and others were trying to accomplish some secret act, rather as spies or underground agents might’ (Tom). Similar to dark. Usually the unconscious, dark or little-sensed areas of oneself. In the example the secrecy occurs because pans of Tom’s childhood experience were ‘hidden’ behind the forgetfulness or unconsciousness of emotional hurt. Also loneliness; areas of subtly felt urges or feelings. And sometimes freedom; we may be constrained by the social or moral rules we apply to ourself during the ‘day’ or waking consciousness, but on the edge of consciousness, or in sleep, we find a wonderful freedom which allows us escape. Sometimes shown by escaping from a house at night and running away. See dark. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
If one is distracted during his prayers by a creeping snake or a lion in a dream, it means that he must be on his guard and cautious with his wife or child. Distraction during prayers represents one’s passions, desires, or it could mean heedlessness, soliciting temporary gains and declining from the eternal benefits of the hereafter. (Also see Delirium)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
The earthquake in the dream may be representing financial difficulties, health issues, or any number of other problems that could occur in daily life.
An experience that is “shaking” you up, and changing your daily life, could be creeping into your dream state and showing up as an earthquake. See also: Disaster ... The Bedside Dream Dictionary
To see the heavens illuminated, with the moon in all her weirdness, unnatural stars and a red sun, or a golden one, you may look for distress in its worst form. Death, family troubles, and national upheavals will occur.
To see children in the lighted heavens, warns you to control your feelings, as irrevocable wrong may be done in a frenzy of feeling arising over seeming neglect by your dear ones.
To see illuminated human figures or animals in the heavens, denotes failure and trouble; dark clouds overshadow fortune.
To see them fall to the earth and men shoot them with guns, many troubles and obstacles will go to nought before your energy and determination to rise.
To see illuminated snakes, or any other creeping thing, enemies will surround you, and use hellish means to overthrow you. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
• • Negative words spoken against you.
• • Things that are an annoyance.
• • Things that bring fear.
• • A spirit of destruction (as in the ointment that was spoiled).
• • The presence of Satan himself, displayed as the Lord of the Flies.
It is important to remember that insects can mean different things to different people. Apply the principles in the Way of Dreams and Visions book for all internal dreams, and ask yourself this question: • What does this insect mean to ME (or to the person who had the dream)? • It is very seldom that insects would be positive. However you might dream that you are crushing insects. Or perhaps you are overcoming them in a dream, where you are the main character.
• This would be positive! It would mean that you are overcoming something negative in your life.
• A lady bug is an insect that pollinates fruit and is a good picture of something that is being used of God to assist you in bringing fruitfulness in your life.
• I shared an illustration in the Dreams and Visions book of a lady who had a fear of spiders. She had a dream where she was crushing them. Spiders represented fear in her dreams. By dreaming that she was crushing them, it spoke of how she was overcoming fear in her life! • So ask yourself, “How do I feel about this insect in real life? Does it bring fear? It is just an annoyance? It is a pet? Does it provide a benefit? (like a bee that provides honey).” • You decide and apply it then to your internal dream. Negative: Once again, what does the insect mean to you? If you dream of having insects swarming you, this is not likely a good dream! • It could speak of things annoying you that are overpowering you in real life. It might speak of fears that are assailing you, or problems that are getting too much.
• I grew up having some horrible experiences with cockroaches.
To this day they give me the creeps even more than spiders! Although they clearly speak of the work of the enemy in visions, in my case dreaming of a cockroach would likely speak of my inner fears or things that I would rather avoid.
• Do you see how important it is to identify the symbols in an internal dream?
There are some positive references to insects in Scripture.
For example locusts were something that the Israelites were allowed to eat. (Leviticus 11:22) • There is another passage that speaks of how Samson was given honey from some bees that had made their home in the carcass of a lion. (Judges 14:8) • Then again let us not forget the plague: • Exodus 10:14 And the locusts went up over all the land of Egypt, and rested in all the coasts of Egypt: very grievous [were they]; before them there were no such locusts as they, neither after them shall be such.
• So my conclusion is this: If your vision or prophetic dream has a positive connotation, then the insects would speak of something that provides sustenance.
• It speaks of spiritual food, or the Lord providing for your basic needs.
• However, the Lord also sent a plague of insects on Egypt to deliver His people. So in this case, seeing a plague of insects in a positive light could speak of the Lord sending judgment on the system of the world to bring blessing to His people.
In general insects are unclean in scripture and speak of the work of the enemy I often see insects in the spirit when praying for healing. When I see them I know that I am dealing with a spirit of infirmity.
• David spoke about a swarm of bees that stung like thorns.
• Then the enemy of the Israelites was referred to as a swarm of bees. (Deut 1:44) • Flies • Flies specifically always have a negative connotation. They are often tied in with Satan himself, being known as the Beelzebub, Lord of the flies.
• On a personal note, in the spirit when I have seen Beelzebub, the Lord of the Flies, the vision has often represented things that relate to the New Age cult.
• When I have given personal ministry and seen this demon, after questioning the person it turns out they had some New Age involvement.
• I do not encourage you to get ‘hung up’ on demons, but if you do come across this in personal ministry, you know what it is and how to deal with it.
• Remember, the enemy CANNOT attack you, unless he has been given license through sin.
The book the Way of Blessing is a powerful resource to understanding this better.
• Leviticus 11:43 You will not make yourselves abominable with any creeping thing that creeps, neither will you make yourselves unclean with them, that you should be defiled by it.
• These are loathsome creatures that scurry in the dark and feed in dirt.
If you • see cockroaches in the spirit then you know that the enemy has gained license to your life. Because of their nature they are a good representation of small sins that have crept into your life.
• The good news is, that just as they are easy to squash in the natural, so can you easily take authority over any work of the enemy in the spirit.
Ant, Beelzebub, Bees, Caterpillar, Fleas, Flies, Locusts.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
Example: ‘It was a very dark night with thunder and lightning, heavy rain and high winds. I am in a waiting room at Heathrow airport’ (Mrs W). Night in this dream shows a period of difficult change in the dreamer’s life. It represents a period of darkness or depression, loneliness; difficulties; sometimes negative feelings about old age and death.
Example: ‘I was creeping through a field at night. In darkness I and others were trying to accomplish some secret act, rather as spies or underground agents might. I also remember another where I was near a house at night. There was some special reason for getting to the house. Again an “agent” son of feeling’ (Sam K). Sam is experiencing areas of his unconscious or unknown self, thus the secrecy, as he probably has hidden something from himself. This aspect of night suggests turning our attention inwards to an extent where we discover insights, memories or mysteries which were previously unknown to us. These can be painful areas of our experience, or very positive and life enhancing realisations. It depicts the times in life when feelings arise from within when we are alone, or in a receptive mood—or go in search of who we are.
Idioms: it’s about time; all in good lime; at one time; do time, for the time being; half the time, gain time, have no time for someone; lean times; time after time, time flies; behind the times; big time. See dark; light; sun. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
A vine refers to instability and fears that interfere with your life.
Depth Psychology: Dreaming about a creeping vine means that you are insecure and fearful, and these feelings are getting in your way.... Dreamers Dictionary