General Meaning: A mountain in any context speaks of a new journey and obtaining new heights. It can also be an obstacle in your way that you need to conquer.
• Dreams • Positive: If you are someone that enjoys mountain climbing, then your dream would speak of your hobbies and interests.
• However, for most people, a mountain will speak of a new goal or level for you to attain. It is a promise of a promotion and seeing a new perspective on things.
A mountain in a negative light speaks of an obstacle that is preventing you from reaching your personal goals.
• It could be that you are struggling to complete a project or go in a certain direction. Dreaming of a mountain in your road is a confirmation of the blockage.
• You will need wisdom to discern if this is a mountain you must tackle or one you need to walk around and avoid.
• Of course as believers, when the enemy puts a mountain in our way, we have the authority to pluck it up and cast it into the sea!
For both visions and prophetic dreams, the mountain is a very positive picture! It speaks of an opportunity for you to receive a promotion in the realm of the spirit.
• However it is not going to come without effort. Climbing a mountain is hard work and it will require a lot from you.
• It will mean leaving some things behind that you have relied on before. It will mean leaving behind everything you were and possessed, so that you can take hold of the new thing.
• In The Moses Mandate I share how the Moses Apostle is called to the mountain top many times. It is here that He will come into that face-to-face relationship with Jesus and also get his mandate.
• A mountain in the Scriptures is often a picture of the presence of God. It is an apt image as it comes with a price. It means leaving behind your own ideas and everything that weighs you down, to come into His presence.
• Moses had to obey some strict conditions before climbing the mountain into the Lord’s presence. However the journey was worth it, because there he experienced the glory of God! • Have you been asking the Lord to experience Him in a greater way? If so, then seeing a mountain is a call from the Lord to take the first step; to submit to going through the death and letting go of the old, so that you can take on the new.
• Just like in real life, it will be a hard climb. However just as Moses discovered, it will be well worth it when you get to experience God in a new and powerful way.
• Exodus 24:17 And the sight of the glory of the LORD [Yahweh] [was] like devouring fire on the top of the mountain in the eyes of the children of Israel.
When praying for someone or for personal needs, I have often seen a mountain in my path.
• This is a negative picture and speaks of an obstacle that the enemy has put there.
• It is also a good picture of how you feel when you come to the Lord with a big prayer request. It seems to loom over you, making you feel small and insignificant.
• However, you can overcome it! If you see a mountain across your path and you feel that it is something that the enemy has put there, then it is something for you to remove in the name of Jesus.
• This is a call to spiritual warfare. I suggest that you get your hands on The Way to Effective Prayer by Apostle Daphne Crause for some very practical teaching on this subject.
• Mark 11:23 For assuredly I say to you, That whoever will say to this mountain, Be removed, and be cast into the sea; and will not doubt in his heart, but will believe that those things that he says will come to pass; he will have whatever he says.
• If you are facing a mountain in your life right now, take this passage, memorize and confess it until it is deep in your spirit. Then stand against that mountain and it will give way!.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
General Meaning: The beginning of something new in your life that is not yet visible, but will be soon enough. We conceive many things in our spirits and not everything we conceive is a blessing.
• Some of them are the blessings that we have asked the Lord for. Others are things that we do not desire, but have conceived because of fear or sin.
To dream that you are pregnant means that something new is about to manifest in your life.
If you are a man, you might dream that your wife is pregnant instead, and it would mean the same thing to you.
• You need to discern if the child you are pregnant with is good or not.
• If you dream that you miscarry or that a baby is stillborn, but do not really feel any concern in your dream, then it has a good interpretation.
• It means that you conceived something that was not of God, but that He has prevented it from coming to pass.
• It is a good sign that you have left the things of the past behind, or perhaps brought your flesh into line.
• I have often dreamed that I was pregnant. In one dream I was three months pregnant. It was a clear dream. When I woke up I worked it out, and three months before I had been released into ministry training.
• The Lord was confirming that He had indeed started that process in me and that I would carry it to full term.
• If you dream of giving birth early or not realizing you were pregnant, it means that the Lord has been doing something in your life behind the scenes and it will suddenly come to pass.
If you dream that you are pregnant with the baby of someone from the past that you do not like, this is negative.
• It means that you have held onto something from that time of your life and it has taken root in you.
• Perhaps you were involved with a ministry in the past that you do not feel positive about any longer.
• Dreaming of being pregnant surrounding those circumstances means that you conceived something spiritually during that time that you have still held onto.
• If you dream that you are pregnant with someone’s baby that is very negative to you, it could mean that you have given the flesh control of your life and conceived something that is not of the Lord.
• If you dream that you miscarry and you feel the pain and the struggle in the dream, then this is not a good picture.
• It means that the enemy is trying to steal the blessing that the Lord has given to you.
• If you are in ministry training, consider the tests you have faced over the last while. It could be a warning that you are going off track and need to get back again.
The interpretations for visions can be tricky. Your vision can either speak of a spiritual birth that the person is going through, or it could speak of an actual pregnancy! • If you see a baby in the womb, this could speak of the Lord conceiving and birthing something new in that person.
• Just as in the case where the Holy Spirit conceived Jesus in Mary’s womb, this would be a picture of something good that the Lord has conceived in their spirits.
• In a literal sense, it can also mean that this person you are praying with will have an actual baby! You need to use some tact when interpreting such a vision.
• I remember receiving prayer once from Apostle Les and in the spirit he saw me holding a baby. I was trying to take a spiritual picture from it, but discovered shortly afterwards that I was already 5 months pregnant! • The best thing to do is to share the vision you get with the person.
If they have desired a child, then perhaps the Lord is confirming to them that this is His will. Perhaps the Lord is even saying that they are pregnant right now.
• When praying for a couple desiring to fall pregnant, Apostle Daphne Crause clearly saw a baby in the womb. It turned out that the woman was indeed pregnant at the time. That word brought both confirmation and hope that this was of the Lord.
• Spiritually speaking, when we have faith we birth the blessings of God in our lives. This can speak of both spiritual and natural blessings.
• Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself laid hold of the ability to fall pregnant, and gave birth past the time of life, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Apostle Daphne has been used of the Lord very often to pray for couples to fall pregnant, because of her own travail in this area. In her book the Way to Effective Prayer she gives both her story and some very practical steps to follow if you are trying to fall pregnant.
• I remember her praying for a lady once who was having medical problems with her pregnancy. Doctors said that it would be a hard birth, and her chances of having any children in the future were near impossible.
• Daphne went into prayer and saw something demonic attacking the child in the womb. She stood against this, and against all odds the woman went on to have not just one, but three children afterwards! • If you see a vision of a woman miscarrying and it is not literal, then it means that the person you are praying for is losing the blessing that God has given by allowing sin in their lives or because of a curse.
• To have a vision of someone that is barren is an indication of a curse in that person’s life.
Baby, Birth, Child.... The Way of Dreams and Visions