A warning given in order to avert the situation
If one who qualifies for a leadership position sees himself crucified in a dream, it means that he will attain his goals. Ifhe dies of his crucifixion in the dream, it means that he will lose faith or fail to apply the divine laws in his life. Ifhe is crucified in the dream and does not die from it, it means that he will rule with justice.
If an average person sees himselfcrucified in a dream, it means that he will be humiliated and suppressed.
If one sees himself raised to be crucified after he had died in a dream, it means that he will attain worldly status, though remains morally defiled and religiously corrupt.
If one sees himself crucified and did not know when was he put on the cross in a dream, it means that he will recover lost property or money, or fulfill his goals.
If one is crucified after being killed in the dream, it means that someone will lie to him, despite his high rank.
If one eats the flesh of a crucified person in a dream, it means that he will backbite him. Ifblood comes out ofthe flesh of a crucified person in a dream, it means that he is recruited to cause harm. Ifone eats the flesh of a crucified person in a dream, it means that he will travel in the mail wagon or on a cargo ship.
If one sees himself riding in the mail wagon in a dream, it means that he will shortly die. Ifone is crucified on the walls of a city and people are watching him in a dream, it means that he will rise in station and rank and that he will command strong men.
If he bleeds in the dream, it means that his subjects draw benefits from him. Crucifixion of a poor person in a dream means richness, while for a rich person, it means revelations about his business dealings, exposure of his true character, defamation, or it could mean poverty. As for an unwed person, crucifixion in a dream means getting married.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
Warning or fear of danger. Alternatively, consternation over your ability to survive upheavals.
Avalanche: Feeling trapped, frozen, or unable to act. Or, an overwhelmingly heavy burden that you feel was thrust upon you unwillingly (see Ice, Snow).
Cave in: Tlie crumbling of foundations or an insecure position. Also a type of burial dream.
Earthquake: Something is shaking your foundations, potentially to the core of what you regard as truth. Alternatively, breaking up with, or away from, a person, organization, job, or situation.
Flood: Feeling swept away by uncontrolled emotions or overpowering circumstances. Alternatively, a thorough cleansing before a new start (see Water).
Hurricane or tornado: An alternative symbol of the air element, which relates to the mind, voice, or breath. In this case, however, the element is destructive, probably revealing ill-health or an overly active conscious mind that does not allow the intuitive self through.
If related specifically to speech, this symbolizes an individual whose loudmouthed nature destrovs much of what it contacts.
Landslide: Backward movement or retreat. Returning to old thought forms and behavior patterns.
Oil spill: A renewed awareness of personal responsibility toward nature. Alternatively, a defiled trust, the adulteration of an ideal, or a slipperv situation.
Volcano: These are Earth’s cauldrons that stir up your temper or other hot feelings that have already been building to the point of violent eruptions (see Fire). Find a safe outlet before someone gets hurt.
If the volcano exhibits a slow lava flow, this represents a gradual venting of emotions.... The Language of Dreams
• Speaking of sin and the flesh: • Leviticus 13:46 All the days in which the plague [will be] in him he will be defiled; he [is] unclean: he will dwell alone; without the camp [will] his habitation [be].... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• • Negative words spoken against you.
• • Things that are an annoyance.
• • Things that bring fear.
• • A spirit of destruction (as in the ointment that was spoiled).
• • The presence of Satan himself, displayed as the Lord of the Flies.
It is important to remember that insects can mean different things to different people. Apply the principles in the Way of Dreams and Visions book for all internal dreams, and ask yourself this question: • What does this insect mean to ME (or to the person who had the dream)? • It is very seldom that insects would be positive. However you might dream that you are crushing insects. Or perhaps you are overcoming them in a dream, where you are the main character.
• This would be positive! It would mean that you are overcoming something negative in your life.
• A lady bug is an insect that pollinates fruit and is a good picture of something that is being used of God to assist you in bringing fruitfulness in your life.
• I shared an illustration in the Dreams and Visions book of a lady who had a fear of spiders. She had a dream where she was crushing them. Spiders represented fear in her dreams. By dreaming that she was crushing them, it spoke of how she was overcoming fear in her life! • So ask yourself, “How do I feel about this insect in real life? Does it bring fear? It is just an annoyance? It is a pet? Does it provide a benefit? (like a bee that provides honey).” • You decide and apply it then to your internal dream. Negative: Once again, what does the insect mean to you? If you dream of having insects swarming you, this is not likely a good dream! • It could speak of things annoying you that are overpowering you in real life. It might speak of fears that are assailing you, or problems that are getting too much.
• I grew up having some horrible experiences with cockroaches.
To this day they give me the creeps even more than spiders! Although they clearly speak of the work of the enemy in visions, in my case dreaming of a cockroach would likely speak of my inner fears or things that I would rather avoid.
• Do you see how important it is to identify the symbols in an internal dream?
There are some positive references to insects in Scripture.
For example locusts were something that the Israelites were allowed to eat. (Leviticus 11:22) • There is another passage that speaks of how Samson was given honey from some bees that had made their home in the carcass of a lion. (Judges 14:8) • Then again let us not forget the plague: • Exodus 10:14 And the locusts went up over all the land of Egypt, and rested in all the coasts of Egypt: very grievous [were they]; before them there were no such locusts as they, neither after them shall be such.
• So my conclusion is this: If your vision or prophetic dream has a positive connotation, then the insects would speak of something that provides sustenance.
• It speaks of spiritual food, or the Lord providing for your basic needs.
• However, the Lord also sent a plague of insects on Egypt to deliver His people. So in this case, seeing a plague of insects in a positive light could speak of the Lord sending judgment on the system of the world to bring blessing to His people.
In general insects are unclean in scripture and speak of the work of the enemy I often see insects in the spirit when praying for healing. When I see them I know that I am dealing with a spirit of infirmity.
• David spoke about a swarm of bees that stung like thorns.
• Then the enemy of the Israelites was referred to as a swarm of bees. (Deut 1:44) • Flies • Flies specifically always have a negative connotation. They are often tied in with Satan himself, being known as the Beelzebub, Lord of the flies.
• On a personal note, in the spirit when I have seen Beelzebub, the Lord of the Flies, the vision has often represented things that relate to the New Age cult.
• When I have given personal ministry and seen this demon, after questioning the person it turns out they had some New Age involvement.
• I do not encourage you to get ‘hung up’ on demons, but if you do come across this in personal ministry, you know what it is and how to deal with it.
• Remember, the enemy CANNOT attack you, unless he has been given license through sin.
The book the Way of Blessing is a powerful resource to understanding this better.
• Leviticus 11:43 You will not make yourselves abominable with any creeping thing that creeps, neither will you make yourselves unclean with them, that you should be defiled by it.
• These are loathsome creatures that scurry in the dark and feed in dirt.
If you • see cockroaches in the spirit then you know that the enemy has gained license to your life. Because of their nature they are a good representation of small sins that have crept into your life.
• The good news is, that just as they are easy to squash in the natural, so can you easily take authority over any work of the enemy in the spirit.
Ant, Beelzebub, Bees, Caterpillar, Fleas, Flies, Locusts.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
A kite in a dream also represents an adulterous wife and a secret affair. (See Introduction)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
To dream that you are drinking poison is an indication that you are feeding on things that are deadly to you.
• Perhaps you have been browsing websites, watching teachings or even reading books that do not have the spirit of Christ on them. These things are poison to your spirit.
• Apostle Les also teaches how bitterness, fear and guilt are poison in your spirit.
• Visions Negative: Poison is a good picture of bitterness because of how it pollutes not only your own spirit, but how it defiles everyone else around you as well.
• Hebrews 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble [you], and by it many be defiled; • James knew the power of words! Words have power, and words spoken in a curse against someone is like poisoning them and giving the enemy license to attack them.
• James 3:8 But the tongue no man can tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. (AMIV).... The Way of Dreams and Visions
A desire to go through life undefiled.
The color white in a dream points to purity—the dreamer is either living a pure life or is longing for it. One is seeking cleansing, and probably is already cleansed in a certain sense, simply by having a dream about the color white. But it could also suggest exaggerated cleanliness, an addiction to washing and cleaning, etc.
On the other hand, white can also be an expression of fear, such as the white whale in Moby Dick and the great white shark. Here the reference is to a blinding white color. Ghosts, like those appearing as mice during delusional episodes (delirium tremens), are always white.
The archetype of the wise man is usually clad in white (the guru, and also the physician). White is also the fundamental symbol for the animus; it addresses the male intellect and also male aggression (when white is experienced as blinding and gleaming).
The union of Red and white is that of contradiction: it is the symbol of the mystical marriage and Tantric sexuality (white semen and red menstrual blood). Here is where innocence meets the physical body and where heaven meets hell. Red and white are the colors of alchemy as well as the colors in the coats-of-arms of England and Switzerland.
Mabinogion, the ancient Welsh epic poem, refers to the white dogs of the underworld, except they have red noses and red eyes.
According to Freud, white always points to the feminine.... Little Giant Encyclopedia