Revealed to expose, bringing enlightenment
2. Traveling abroad means one longs to be free from a current situation.
3. If actually traveling overseas, the desire to be ﬁnancially well-off.
4. Experiencing something that is difﬁcult to handle which may indicate a need for a move to another area.
5. If traveling by ship to some place, indicates one may have found an important new friend. ... New American Dream Dictionary
There are various types of angels that fall into the categories below. Note that the following interpretations relate to visions or prophetic dreams only.
• It is also worthwhile to note that if you often see angels and demons in the spirit that you function in the gift of discerning of spirits. I cover this gift in detail in the Way of Dreams and Visions book.
• Guardian Angels • Psalms 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.
• These angels are issued to you at birth, namely they are your guardian angel. In personal experience, such angels are larger than life and look very powerful in the spirit.
• We often see them dressed in various gear, and they often carry swords and wear sashes.
• Worship Angels • Psalms 148:2 Praise you him, all his angels: praise you him, all his hosts.
• This speaks of the worship angels who worship the Lord in the Throne Room. They are present during praise and worship.
• In personal revelation and experience, such angels usually have wings and sing with the loveliest of voices. They often carry instruments such as harps, tambourines, trumpets and various stringed instruments.
• Messenger Angels • Luke 1:30 And the angel said to her, Fear not, Mary: for you have found favor with God.
• Here is a reference to a messenger angel. He is the one who brings messages from the Lord.
• In personal experience, such angels are plain looking, in flowing robes, often bearing a scroll or ram’s horn.
• Warrior Angels • Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought with his angels • Here is a reference to Michael, the leader of the warrior angels. In personal experience, such angels carry swords, have eyes of fire and look very foreboding.
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder; for Satan himself is disguised as an angel of light.
• This speaks of the enemy who appears as an angel of light; a deception. In personal experience, such angels do not reveal their faces and are very bright. They are accompanied by intense emotion and are very forceful.
• Such an angel would try to get you to receive from them or open your heart to them. Doing so would open your heart wide to the enemy, giving him license in your life.
• It is not common for a believer to have experiences with angels, unless they are operating in the gift of discerning of spirits.
• Check all revelations of angels that you receive with someone who is more mature in Christ and will be able to judge the spirit for you. Also consider the following verse that warns against the worship of angels: • Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, • Although seeing angels in vision can give tremendous direction, it is not something that you should go looking for.
• The New Age cult emphasizes angelic experiences, and you should be cautious of receiving from anyone that emphasizes their experiences with angels and does not share their relationship with the Lord Jesus..... The Way of Dreams and Visions
Hiding your feelings behind a smiling mask.
A reflection of the quality of your sense of humor especially as perceived by others. How funny is the clown?... The Language of Dreams
The point is that if we are being given these messages for our own well-being, it would behoove us to try to understand them, to listen to the spirits.
The uncon¬scious, or the spirits, employ symbols with which we are familiar. They present the message using objects that per¬tain to our everyday life, the better that we may under¬stand what is being communicated. Sigmund Freud believed that the unconscious mind contains repressed material—wishes, thoughts, experi-ences—that the individual will not accept into the con¬scious mind. These things are therefore repressed and often disguised. Carl Jung called this repressed material the “Personal Unconscious.” He believed that there was also the “Collective Unconscious,” which contained elements from racial memories and experiences. Discover how to:
Your personal shadow; negatives to overcome within.
Metaphysicallv, the dark forces that exist in all things, maintaining the balance (see Hell).
Demons and other malevolent creatures represent fears and anxiety that manifest through these images.
If very threatening toward the dreamer, this can reflect self-hatred or guilt. Alternatively, this can indicate dangerous companions whose immorality is disguised by flattery.... The Language of Dreams
The relationship that we have with our mother is the most psychologically significant relationship of all. Rarely all good or all bad, our mothers always invoke powerful emotions. We may dream about our mothers in many different forms. She may be disguised in our dreams, and it is our job to find her in there.
If you are dreaming about your mother, you may be addressing some issues or concerns in your dream, or your dream may be based on a valuable memory.
The general image of “mother” in a dream may symbolize a variety of feelings and ideas: caring, nurturing, love, acceptance, hard work, sacrifice, martyrdom, etc.
The mother in your dream could also represent the “collective unconscious,” the source of the “water of life,” and the yin. Carl Jung suggests that women in dreams represent our collective unconscious and men the collective consciousness. Thus, the woman is that force, or current, inside of you that nudges you on and inspires you. It is your intuition and the knowledge that in not necessarily attached to words. Men, on the other hand, represent the active part of us that use the information received to create the physical reality of our lives. When the two are working together well, we have balance and experience awareness leading to peace and productivity. See also: Parents ... The Bedside Dream Dictionary
The preservation of history, culture, religion, or central truths. Among many civilizations, this person equated to the medieval bard, or Hebrew cantor, who by their talents kept an oral legacy for a specific group alive. In interpreting such a dream, consider what story is told, bv and to whom, and how it is received for more meaning.
For example, the rejection of a Bible story from your youth in a dream might likewise symbolize your personal rejection of that idea or belief system.
Morals or lessons from the subconscious or Higher Self, neatly disguised in a more enjoyable construct. Storytelling has always been an effective teaching tool because it draws our attention away from the chore to something we perceive as fun.
Potentially, a personal creation that should find its way into a tape or book, if only for your own enjoyment. Inventive energies are much more fluid when we sleep, and many excellent artists have received inspiration for a story, song, or painting this way.
Religious stories denote a change in perspectives from mundane to more devout matters, whereas hearing things like fables reveals a romantic nature prone to daydreaming.... The Language of Dreams
If you are writing in a dream or reading someone else’s writing, it may be an unconscious effort to become aware of forces or issues in life. Writing is a secondary form of communication. Speaking is more direct and less cumbersome for most. Thus, the written message in your dream may be disguised or may be less genuine than other forms of receiving information from the unconscious. You may be trying to figure something out and this might be the first step in that process.... The Bedside Dream Dictionary