Separation, estrangement, and loss. Depending on the context, this image may also refer to social skills.
Division often points to the individuality of the dreamer, because individuality is indivisible.
1. Self, inner conﬂict.
2. Feelings of being overwhelmed, drained.
3. Conﬂict in domestic affairs.
An abacus, which allows you to learn about numbers and such concepts as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, is today more of a child’s toy than a scientific instrument. Though basic, it often suggests keeping some kind of a tally.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
To dream of the aisle of a church often indicates a coming disagreement between two factions of a family. Gypsy families will always ensure that they are all together on one side of a church aisle, rather than some on one side and some on the other.... Gypsy Dream Dictionary
An aisle can also symbolize division, a divide between opposing aspects of yourself. Walking down an aisle this represents focus, clarity and commitment. See Wedding and Ceremony.... Strangest Dream Explanations
1- An altar in a dream represents the means or need to give oneself up to something that is more important than the immediate situation. Usually an altar represents religious belief of some sort. It is the table of communion togetherness but also it often suggests the division between the physical and the spiritual.
2- Psychologically, this depicts being sacrificed either willingly or unwillingly.
The act of sacrifice, or of making sacred, needs to be made in public so that it can be properly acknowledged (See Sacrifice).
3- In the presence of the Divine, we can give thanks, and be at one.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
An older man might dream of his own apprenticeship whereas an older woman may feel that someone around her is lacking skill. Today’s apprentices will not necessarily perceive a division in labour.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
The spiritual and the mundane, or the physical and emotional.
The implication is that it has been placed there for a purpose, to alert us to a duality.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
2. A need for discretion.
3. A division of loyalties or devotions (if the “arrangement” is not approved of or is met with alarm).
4. A sign of drain, loss of strength. ... New American Dream Dictionary
• If you are dreaming of being in a building from your past, it is possible that hurts or what happened back there is being stirred up once again in your life.
If you dream of the house you grew up in, it could indicate that you are either facing conflicts from the past or perhaps putting things from the past to rest.
• Look up the subject of Healing Dreams in the Way of Dreams and Visions for more on this.
• Office Buildings • An office building is where you work and speaks of your life in the workplace and world.
• It is also a good picture of business and wealth. In the Old Testament such business was conducted at the city gate.
• Positive: We have often seen a ribbon cutting ceremony in front a new building.
• This is a picture of a new ministry or division of the ministry that the Lord has established in the spirit.
If you are in intercession and see something like this, then the Lord is calling you to birth the new vision in the spirit.
To release it through decree.
If you see a building being demolished, you need to decide of this is a good or a bad thing. At times a prophet will be called of the Lord to speak destruction on a work that is not of Him.
• If you are a prophet you might see a building being built or torn down in the spirit. It is for you to speak that forth in the spirit.
• Jeremiah 1:10 See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant..... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• A field, particularly one that is fertile, speaks of possibilities and opportunities that await you. However it also indicates that some action is needed on your part.
• A field does not product fruit by itself. It requires someone to work it. Positive A Fertile Field • Seeing a vision of a fertile field speaks of a new opportunity the Lord is putting before you. It is for you then to work and to sow the seeds in this direction.
• This can relate to either business or ministry.
The Lord will bring the rain and cause the seeds to grow, but unless you plant, you will not see any fruit.
• Just because you see a field in the spirit, it does not mean that you will automatically walk in blessing. God is showing you, that He will give the opportunity, but now you must work and make the most of it.
• Psalms 107:37 And sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase.
• If you see a field that is full of wheat and ready to be harvested, the Lord is telling you that ministry opportunities are awaiting you.
• It is for you to step forward in faith now.
The Lord will back you up with the anointing, but He is waiting for you to get moving and to do something first.
Weeds • Often as I have been in intercession for the ministry, I have seen a field that is mixed with weeds and with good seeds as well.
• When I see this I know that the Lord is saying that there are some people in the ministry who have come to bring death and destruction.
• In a situation like this I pray that the Lord will separate the tares from the wheat. In every case, not long afterwards, the Lord exposes those who have come to bring division.
• If you cover a minister in intercession this is something you might see often.
• Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one]; • Dry Ground • To see a field with dry ground speaks of the lack of anointing in your life. It needs the rivers of living water that only the Holy Spirit can bring.
• Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon your seed, and my blessing upon your offspring:
Branch, Desert, Trees, Seed, Plants. ... The Way of Dreams and Visions
A product that is touched by fire in the process of its manufacturing or cooking in a dream means arguments and disputes. In a dream, fire also signifies glad tidings, a warning, war, chastisement, power, imprisonment, losses, sins, or blessings. Ifone sees a blazing fire with sparks shooting in every direction and burning in the forest and raging with tumultuous noise and uproar in a dream, it means insubordination, civic disorder or an adversity through which many people will die.
If one sees fire burning inside his own heart in a dream, it means love or depression caused by separation from one’s beloved. Seeing two burning bushes trying to consume one another in a dream represents two armies fighting one another.
If the two burning bushes remain intact and yield no loss in the dream, then they represent trials and adversities in the place where they are seen. Whichever of the two fires is closer to a water source in the dream means that such an army is more liable to a voluntary retreat or submission.
If the water flows and extinguishes that fire in the dream, it also means that the water will be debilitated and consequently consumed.
The more black smoke a fire produces in one’s dream, the greater is the danger and consequent sufferings.
If one kindles a fire in the night for people to see their way through in a dream, it means that he will acquire a knowledge and with it, he will help people through their life, admonish and guide them.
If one sees himself kindling a fire on the road during the daylight in a dream, it means that he will embark on the road of innovation and misleading others.
If one sees a fire during a daylight time in a dream, it means war and adversities.lfit is seen during the night hours, then it means peace and guidance.
If one sees himself worshiping the fire in a dream, it means that he loves wars, or follows Satanic allurements. Warming oneselfup from a nearby fire during a cold day in a dream means becoming rich. Eating fire in a dream means swindling orphans’ property or earning suspicious and unlawful money. Ifone is condemned to die in the fire in a dream, it means imprisonment.
If one enters hell-fire then comes out of it in a dream, it means that he will ultimately enter paradise. Ifone sells hell and buys paradise in a dream, it means that he will sell a business involving the use of fire such as a bathhouse, a bakery or a forgery and invest his money in a farm or vice-versa. This also may represent his deeds in the world and his reward in the hereafter. Entering hell-fire to pay for one’s sins in a dream means financial losses or committing abominable actions that warrant such sufferings.
If one sees hell-fire with his own eyes in a dream, it means that he should be weary about his legal standing or that he should be careful regarding the ruler or governor of that town. Entering hell-fire and tasting its punishment in a dream also means sufferingfrom adversities. Seeing a group of people standing around a fire in a dream means blessings. Discovering a burning bush in a wilderness and finding solace in taking refuge near it in a dream means dispelling one’s fears and reaching safety.
If one is touched by a fire, and if it does him no harm or burn him in the dream, it means that someone will fulfill a promise he made to him.
If a fire burns inside a granary in a dream, it means hiking prices. Whatever product a fire burns in a dream means high demand for it and rising prices. Ifone sees a stove burning with no food in the pot in the dream, it means that the head of the household is engaged in some futile activities and he could suffer because of them.
If one sees a governor kindling a fire, and if it keeps smothering, then if it dies off in the dream, it means that he will be dismissed from his office and that his fire will be extinguished. Seeing a burning torch with no smoke hanging in front of one’s door in a dream means attending the pilgrimage season during that year, or remodeling one’s house, or it could mean getting married. Burning one’s fingers in a dream represents an unjust person, or it could mean changing the contents of a book or committing perjury. Seeing fire lit in the palm of one’s hand in a dream means cutting ends in one’s trade to save money or voluntary violation of the code of a trade. Seeing fire inside lone’s mouth in a dream means distress. Willingly entering hell-fire in a dream irepresents one’s love and attachment to the world and its pleasures.
A raging ifire in one’s house or town in a dream means war and destruction.
If it is a ‘roaring and a blazing fire in the dream, then it means pIa es and mass loU destruction.
If it has no noise in the dream, then it means the spread of a new disease.
If one sees a fire falling from the skies in a dream, it means greater calamities.
If it causes no harm in the dream, then it means a verbal abuse with no lasting consequences.
If one sees a fire rising into the skies in a dream, it means that the people of that locality are challenging God Almighty’s decrees with arrogance and indulgingthemselves in abominable sins and insubordination. Kindling a fire to bring warmth to a group of people in a dream means starting a community project that will benefit several people including oneself. Kindling a fire to broil some meat in a dream means starting a conversation to backbite and slander someone. Eating from such broiled meat in the dream means earnings, distress and feeling heavy hearted.
If a fire burns one’s garment or causes burns to his skin in a dream, it means a calamity that will befall him or a member of one’s family who is represented by that particular limb.
To bring live coal into one’s house in a dream means stealingmoney or acquiring unlawful profits.
If one is struck by the heat of a blaze and feels its glare over his face in a dream, it means becoming subject to people’s slander,jealousy and backbiting.
To stand by the light of a fire in a dream means becoming close to someone in authority.
If a fire comes out of one’s house in a dream, it means a political appointment, a business, strength, or knowledge of one’s trade.
If one sees a radiant light brightening the skies from the East to the West in a dream, it means fame, recognition and knowledge, or a discovery one will become famous because of it. Ifone’s wife is pregnant, and ifhe sees a fire coming out of his head to brighten the entire house in a dream, it means that his wife will beget a son who will grow to be a renowned man of knowledge and piety.
A fire lighting one’s house in a dream also means that one’s wife will get pregnant. Kindling a fire on top of a mountain in a dream means seeking nearness to God Almighty by making offerings, giving charities and increasing one’s devotion. Consequently all of one’s needs will surely be satisfied.
If one who sees this dream is on a journey, it represents his safe return to his home. Sitting inside a fire and suffering no harm in a dream means working for, or associating with the ruler of the city or country. It also means becoming the ruler’s confidant or intimate friend. Fire in the desert in a dream means war. Setting people on fire in a dream means creating division and enmity between them.
To stand in the fire, feeling cool and comfortable in a dream represents one’s truthfulness, sincerity, faith and certitude, and it means victory over his enemies.
A dying fire in a dream means suppressing a commotion, or containing a troublesome matter that could endanger one’s community or life.
If a fire that is lighting one’s house is extinguished in a dream, it means the death of the father, the husband or a child.
An extinguished fire in a dream also signifies the death of the governor, or a great scholar, or a renowned shaikh in that city. Fire in a dream also means a robbery. Fire with no smoke in a dream represents spirits or jinns, for they are created from a smokeless fire. It also represents drought, locusts or a calamity.
If a fire is extinguished by rain in a dream, it means poverty or loss of one’sjob.
If one sees a fire talking to him from inside an earthenware jar or from inside a pitcher or any container in a dream, it means that an evil spirit has possessed one’s son or daughter.
A destructive fire in a dream represents an unjust ruler.
If people can benefit from such a fire, it means that he is ajust and a righteous ruler or governor. Fire in the wintertime in a dream means fruits. Eating fire in a dream means eating from a golden or a silver plate, or drinking from a golden or a silver cup. It also means poverty and need. (Also see Body’; Firewood; Hell-fire)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
To see a polished, wooden floor in your dream, indicates that you are fully aware of your unconscious feelings and thoughts, and you are keeping these suppressed.
To see a slanted floor in your dream, foretells that you are deviating too far from your original plans and goals.
If you dream that the floor you are walking on is sticky, you may feel that you are being repressed or held back by people who think they are acting in your best interests.... My Dream Interpretation
• You sow the seeds and fertilizer and it is the Lord that brings the rain.
If you work God’s way, then you can expect a great harvest.
• Although the sign of a harvest is positive proof of a great reward, it speaks again of hard work.
To reap the harvest is heavy labor, but it is enjoyable labor.
• In most cultures this is a time of celebration and joy. So a harvest represents working hard but enjoying that work that will complete the reward that the Lord has given to you! • Mark 4:29 But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he puts in the sickle, because the harvest has arrived.
• If you seek the Lord putting a sickle in your hand, then He is saying that the harvest is ready! • In ministry, a harvest is also a picture of reaching the lost for the Lord and bringing them into the Kingdom.
• John 4:35 Do you not say, There are still four months, and [then] comes harvest? behold, I say to you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already for harvest.
When weeds are in your harvest, it means that you did not work according to God’s plan or that the enemy got in somewhere to bring division. (Matt 13:30) • If the harvest is poor or weak, this is also an indication of the attack of the enemy and a spirit of destruction.
Plants, Seed.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
A hone in a dream also means incitement or promoting an activity, or encouragement to continue one’s course of actions.
A hone in a dream is also interpreted to represent a woman, or someone who causes division between a husband and a wife, or between friends and beloveds.
A hone in a dream also signifies tribadism, or lesbianism when in use in one’s dream. In a dream, a hone also signifies movement, activities, sharpness and good nature.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
1- A cutting instrument in a dream usually signifies some kind of division.
If we arc using a knife we may cither be freeing ourselves or trying to sever a relationship.
If we arc being attacked with a knife, it indicates either violent words or actions may be used against us. In a woman’s dream this is probably more to do with her own fear of penetration and violation, whereas in a man’s dream it is highlighting his own aggression.
2- It can be important in a dream about a knife to notice what type is being used.
For instance, a table knife would be interpreted very differently to a Swiss Army knife. Both arc functional, but the former would only be appropriate under certain circumstances, whereas the latter might have a more universal application.
3- A svmbol of division. Possibly a ‘jov division’ in the spiritual sense. That is, although we are on our way to achieving what we want at this time, it is not making us particularly happy, so there is confusion as to which road we should have taken.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
A saw in a dream also may represent a judge, an arbitrator, or marriage.
A saw in a dream also means division of assets, a scale, or a perfidious person who loves to create division between a husband and a wife, and to separates between them.
A saw in a dream also represents a cunning person, unfair dealings between people, hypocrisy, evil, an informant, or sexual intercourse.
A saw in a dream also represents a helper, strength, profits, a public ordinance, a proclamation, a learned person, ora judge.
A lumberman’s saw in a dream represents an astringent and an austere headman.
A marble saw in a dream signifies running out of tricks, or presenting an unsatisfactory proof.
A handsaw in a dream represents a layman, a miller, or sieve merchant, etcetera.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
2- The need for us to be able to divide time into periods or phases arises initially from the necessity to co-operate with the seasons from a survival point of view. Given deadlines and limitations, the human being is able to survive through striving.
3- The division of the year into Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter gives occasion for celebrations and festivals.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
• In a negative context it speaks of negative words that have been spoken against you.
• Positive: Generally the sword is a picture of power. Of course as believers we receive this power by the Word of God.
• Below are some variations of how we see swords in the spirit. This might differ for each person.
• I am not in agreement with a popular trend in some churches to go around taking actual swords and ‘knighting’ folks. I believe that in all of the Word, these are given to us as a type and a shadow and should be handled spiritually.
• The sword is an allegorical picture of the Word of God. It is sharp and it divides the truth from the lie.
• If you see a sword bringing a division, then the Lord is about to expose the things that are wrong. This of course is carried out a lot by the teacher, who uses the Word to bring the truth and set God’s people free.
• Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
• So it is no surprise that when I am praying for someone regarding their ministry and I see a golden sword, I know that the Lord is calling them to teacher training.
Speaking of Using Your Own Strength • To pick up your own sword and try to win the battle without the Lord speaks of doing things in your own effort. In the end you will only perish, because without God’s power you cannot overcome.
• Matthew 26:52 Then Jesus said to him, Put your sword up again into its place: for all those that take [up] the sword will perish with the • sword • Negative Words • The Word says that bitter words are like a sword.
If you see swords coming against you in the spirit, then the Lord is showing you that others have spoken negative words against you and licensed the enemy to attack.
• Psalms 64:3 Who sharpen their tongue like a sword, [and] bend [their bows to shoot] their arrows, [even] bitter words:
Dagger, Darts.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
To interpret tearing something up in dreams will depend on whether the action is destructive or one of division in order to share.
If the article is already torn, then there is an aspect of our lives that is less than perfect and has been damaged in some way.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
Division or unity that results in improved strength or accented weakness.
Duality 7, adversity, ambivalence, or insincerity (e.g., being “two faced”).
Partnership; two forces joining to improve each and create a stronger oneness (as in marriage or business).... The Language of Dreams
For instance, to dream of being an engineer might suggest we need to use precision and vision.... Dream Meanings of Versatile