Jehovah is god
• I remember once dreaming of walking into my home and my father had bought me a whole load of different cakes from a bakery. I can smell them now just thinking about it! It was a good dream and it spoke of the blessings and the gifts the Lord was giving me.
• The different types of cakes, spoke of the different ways I would minister and the different blessings the Lord would give me. Not long after this dream the Lord moved me into the Teaching Ministry.
“To have your cake and eat it” is a negative saying that means you are trying to impose yourself and also be one better above your fellow brother or sister. This speaks of strife, contention and vainglory.
• Dreaming of a cake that is not fully baked speaks of being ‘half-baked’ meaning that your commitment is lacking.
Cake in a vision or external dream speaks of provision. In the case of this passage by giving of her last cake the widow woman had provision for the rest of the drought. Perhaps the Lord has led you to give the little ‘cake’ or blessing you have away.
If this be the case, rejoice, because it means that the Lord means to prosper you in return! • 1 Kings 17:13 And Elijah said to her, Fear not; go [and] do as you have said: but make me of it a little cake first, and bring [it] to me, and after make for you and for your son.
To see a cake that is burned or gone hard on one side, due to not being turned has a bad connotation. It speaks of being having the life taken out of you. It also speaks of compromise as in the passage in Hosea. It speaks of mixing yourself with those things that are not of the Lord and because of it, your blessing has now become a curse.
• Hosea 7:8 Ephraim, he has mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.
Bake, Bread • ... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• Positive: Although it might not seem that a cave can be a positive place, it does speak of a place of being protected and hidden away. I remember the Lord giving me a vision once where he drew me to a cave.
• The cave was empty except for me and Him. He said that here He would teach me everything that I needed for the next phase of my spiritual walk.
For a season things would quiet down and I would not be involved with a lot of people, but that this was of Him.
• It was indeed one of the most precious times of my life where I came to know the Lord Jesus face to face at a new level. It was a time where He brought the Scriptures to life for me and gave me a new impartation of his love.
• So if you have a vision or dream of the Lord drawing you aside, this is a good thing. It speaks of a time of seclusion that is temporary. However it will be a time of much growth for you. Even Elijah experienced the still voice of the Lord in the cave.
• 1 Kings 19:9 And he came there to a cave, and lodged there; and, behold, the word of the LORD [Yahweh] [came] to him, and he said to him, What are you doing here, Elijah?
It has been our experience in personal ministry to often see someone we pray for tied to a cave wall. This indicates that they have hidden themselves away from the real world, usually because of hurts in the past. I speak more of this under the symbol “Bars” • It also speaks of a place of hiding away from the stress and the pressures that are surrounding you.
The only way to overcome is to step out in the name of Jesus and to overcome..... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• Positive: To dream or have a vision of being fed speaks of the Lord providing your needs. This may speak of a spiritual or physical need. Consider Elijah after he felt weak in the desert who was fed by an angel.
• 1 Kings 19: 6 And he looked, and, behold, [there was] a cake baked on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he ate and drank, and laid himself down again • 7 And the angel of the LORD [Yahweh] came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise [and] eat; because the journey [is] too great for you.
• This is a beautiful picture of the grace and provision of the Lord. When you come to those places in your life where you feel alone and weary, He will come and sustain you.
• To dream of being fed means that the Lord is going to revive you again. He is going to restore the strength to you that the enemy has stolen and He is going to make you fit for the rest of your journey.
• After Elijah had eaten this food, the scripture says that he continued on 40 days and nights without any food again! It does not take a lot to revive your spirit. Simply some time in His presence and you can keep going.
• It does not take a lot for the Lord to move His hand on your behalf. Just one move and all of your needs can be taken care of.
Naturally rotten food speaks of not taking advantage of the blessing that God has for you. It also speaks of a curse of theft prevalent in your life.
• In the days of receiving manna, if the children of Israel gathered too much or did not eat what they gathered it went rotten. In the same way, the opportunities and blessings God gives you are for now. Take hold of them • Lack of food speaks of not feeding your spirit or of not walking in the blessing of the Lord.
The Word promises us that God will provide all our needs.
To not have these needs met means that the enemy is stealing from you.
Bake, Bread, Cake, Fruit, Meat, Milk.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
If God speaks to you, beware that you do not fall into condemnation. Business of all sorts will take an unfavorable turn. It is the forerunner of the weakening of health and may mean early dissolution.
If you dream of worshiping God, you will have cause to repent of an error of your own making. Look well to observing the ten commandments after this dream.
To dream that God confers distinct favors upon you, you will become the favorite of a cautious and prominent person who will use his position to advance yours.
To dream that God sends his spirit upon you, great changes in your beliefs will take place. Views concerning dogmatic Christianity should broaden after this dream, or you may be severely chastised for some indiscreet action which has brought shame upon you. God speaks oftener to those who transgress than those who do not. It is the genius of spiritual law or economy to reinstate the prodigal child by signs and visions. Elijah, Jonah, David, and Paul were brought to the altar of repentence through the vigilant energy of the hidden forces within. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation