A star, victorious, enlightened
• Some common interpretations for perfume are: Our praise to the Lord, being beautified, being prepared, being honored and being cleansed.
• Perfume changes your emotions and causes you to be drawn to it. It can be a pleasant experience, or it can speak of being caught in a trap.
• Referring to how perfume lifts the emotions: • Proverbs 27:9 Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so [does] the sweetness of a man’s friend by hearty counsel.
• Dreams • Positive: A bride was prepared with oils and perfume to prepare her for her wedding night. Esther is a good example of this.
• This speaks of the Bride of Christ being prepared and made ready for her Groom. It speaks of her falling in love with her Groom - which is Jesus Christ.
• The Scriptures also speak of our praise being as incense before the Lord; that it is a pleasing smell before Him.
• Incense was offered before the Lord twenty-four hours a day under the Old Covenant. Our incense is our praise and worship.
• Speaking of the Love of Bride and Groom • Song of Solomon 4:10 How beautiful is your love, my beloved, [my] bride! how much better is your love than wine! and the fragrance of your perfume than all spices! • As believers we also diffuse the perfume of Christ everywhere we go - or we should anyway! • Because of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, as we go through this world, we carry that treasure inside of us.
• It is just like wearing perfume. Everyone that passes you should be effected by it. I give a good description of this in the Practical Prophetic Ministry book when teaching on the ministry of the prophet.
• 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks [be] to God, which always causes us to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the savor of his knowledge by us in every place.
The Scripture also speaks of the perfume of the harlot and adulteress.
• It speaks of being captured and seduced into the things of the world; of being deceived into thinking that you are being offered something good, when in fact it is false and full of sin.
• Speaking of the harlot (world) that seduces; a love that is false and empty: • Proverbs 7:171 have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
• 18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
• 22 He goes after her immediately as an ox goes to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks
Aloes, Honey, Oil.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• Of course a lovely illustration of this is Queen Esther, who I often seen in the spirit when ministering to a woman.
• When I see this then I know that the Lord is saying that this person should see herself as a queen, and to lift up her head and act like a queen, instead of groveling like a beggar!
King.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
To receive a wedding ring in a dream may speak of your relationship with the Lord. It is a picture that He desires to draw you into a more intimate relationship with Him.
• If you dream of your actual wedding ring, it could speak of your marriage at the moment.
• If you dream of a wedding ring from a previous marriage, it could speak of your old marriage.
• If you dream of a ring you received as a child, it could speak of memories or circumstances that are being stirred up again in you from that era.
If you dream that you lose your wedding ring, it could be an indication that something is wrong either with your relationship with the Lord or with your current spouse.
• Visions • Positive: In Scriptures the ring is a picture of a covenant, authority and favor.
The Signet Ring • In the time of Esther, the King gave her his signet ring to send out a decree that could not be overruled.
• Esther 8:2 And the king took off his ring, which he had taken from Haman, and gave it to Mordecai. And Esther set Mordecai over the house of Haman.
• If you have a vision of receiving a ring, then the Lord is saying that He is giving you some of His authority, and for you to use it in the earth.
• It is one thing to receive authority and another to walk in it. Perhaps you have not been standing in the authority that He has given you as a believer.
• A vision of a ring is a go-ahead from the Lord to rise up and use His Word to speak things into the earth.
• If you are in ministry, then this authority relates to ministry.
The Lord is telling you to set His people free, using the anointing and authority that He has given to you.
• Ring for Decoration • Receiving a ring is also a picture of favor.
The Lord is confirming that you are special to Him and that you have found favor in His eyes.
• Luke 15:22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put [it] on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on [his] feet: • Wedding Ring • A wedding ring is a symbol of a blood covenant. In a dream it speaks of your relationship with the Lord Jesus.
• In a prophetic dream or vision it speaks of a relationship that someone is in. Negative: A ring is negative is if it is tarnished or you see it being hidden or stolen. This would indicate that you have given up the authority that God has given you.
• It could also mean that the enemy has deceived you into thinking that you have no authority. In either case, it is time to rise up!
Jewelry, Bride, Bridegroom, Wedding.... The Way of Dreams and Visions