General Meaning: If positive a net represents mass evangelism or connecting with others.
To be part of a group.
• Negatively it speaks of the snare of the enemy.
• Positive: Depending on the context of your dream, a net could be positive or negative.
• Negatively speaking a net represents being bound, restricted and being under bondage.
• Positively speaking, it could represent evangelism (in the case of catching fish), prosperity and provision.
One of our students shared once how the Lord kept showing them a vision of a net over their bed. They searched and searched but could not find the interpretation to this vision.
• It did not seem negative, yet still there was no interpretation. Then one day as he browsed the Internet, the Lord led him to AMI Network. All along the Lord was indicating that he was to become part of a network of believers and ministry leaders.
• So in this case the net spoke of linking up with other believers around the world.
• Seeing a net in a fishing picture speaks of evangelism, the Lord bringing provision and blessing.
• Speaking of Provision and Blessing • John 21:11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, a hundred and fifty three: and even though there were so many, yet the net was not broken.
In vision I have often seen the enemy using a net to snare and to steal.
• Often when we have been trusting the Lord for provision, I have seen the enemy having horded all our provision into his net. I would then speak forth and demand that he let go of that provision! • When giving personal ministry, I have also seen people bound up in nets. Usually the nets speak of negative words and curses spoken over the person.
• It could also be because of personal sin and getting involved in things they should not have. And so they have given Satan license to bind them and bring a curse into their lives.
• Referring to a net laid by those who speak negative words and a curse over someone: • Psalms 35:7 For without cause have they hidden for me their net [in] a pit, [which] without cause they have dug for my soul.