The meaning of guest in dream | Dream Interpretation
Company coming; if a name is substituted for clarity, research the name
Vision: Dreaming about guests in your house means new friends. See Friend.
If one’s wife is pregnant, receiving a guest in a dream means glad tiding of a son. Otherwise, a guest in a dream means honor and fast coming money. (Also see Food; Invitation; Hospitality; Table)
1. One is launching a new project, familiar or unfamiliar.
2. One does not want to face up to something.
3. Someone requires special attention.
4. A stranger coming signiﬁes a quest for new adventures, interests or work.
5. A wish to adopt desirable personality characteristics of the guest.
If you dream of being a guest, then this dream is about how comfortable you are receiving.
If you are the host to a guest you are the provider of the space. There’s always a bit of mystery and guesswork in dealing with a guest, which represents that you are feeling stiffness, awkwardness, formality and hospitality in your own home.