An accent in a dream denotes qualities of the country in which the language is spoken. Perhaps you have a desire to stand out in a crowd. Also, this dream can also represent your desire to connect to your heritage or family.... Strangest Dream Explanations
An Afncan American may lead you to discover the value of your roots or heritage. As a character, he or she may exhibit grounded or soulful qualities that you may need to discover within yourself. As a representative of a group that has been the object of discnmination. he or she may appear as a symbol of pride, whatever your ethnicity.... Ariadne's Book of Dream
Gives gender - specific: In a man’s dream, passing through an arch suggests that he is learning to use his intuitive side more successfully, whereas in a woman’s dream it is more likely to signify that she is becoming aware of her own heritage and mystery.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
A dream about seeing or eating beans represents your heritage. It should cause you to think about how you fit into society. Beans also can symbolize your psyche and eternal life. There is also a link to the ability to reproduce.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
Depicts our thoughts and feelings regarding death; our family heritage of attitudes or traditions; contact with the dead; things in our life we have ‘buned’; being melancholy about life or feeling different’ to other people; a relationship which we think is dead and buried’. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
Red cows appearing in a dream are a positive, hopeful omen of peace and plenty. In Persia, these represented the spirit of dawn, which is filled with renewed vitality and courage.
In Greece, an all-white cow was ail alternative symbol for the moon.
A natural source of nourishment (see Meat).
Among the Celts and people of Scandinavian heritages, an emblem of continued provision.
A sacred animal in India, representative of life itself.
The milk from cows is used to nourish kings and priests, so this dream may represent self-nourishment.
Among ancient Egyptians, Indians, and Scandinavians, the cow was an emblem of the Great iMother, and some psychological schools still ascribe this image as possibly being linked to your own mother (see Women).... The Language of Dreams
To see footprints in your dream, symbolize pride and family heritage. This dream may also suggest that you are following someone else’s footsteps because you lack originality and initiative. Alternatively, footprints could indicate something or someone you have missed. Perhaps someone is never quite there for you.... My Dream Interpretation
General Meaning: Ripe fruit is a picture of maturity.
• Fruit also speaks of prosperity and nourishment. It is a lovely picture of partaking of the blessings of the Lord.
• In addition it is a picture of the fruition of the things that you have worked so hard at. This fruit can be both good or bad, depending on the work.
• Positive: Spiritual Maturity • Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the spirit is [agape] love, joy, peace, patient endurance, kindness, goodness, faith, • Seeing tasty fruit speaks of spiritual maturity and the final stage of a good season.
• Reward of Your Hard Work • Seeing fruit on a tree is a picture of your reward for all your labor. As you have worked hard and pushed through the winter and storms, you are now at a place where you are ready to reap the fruit of all your work.
• Seeing whole fruit is an indication that you have reached your destination and completed your task.
• I have often seen fruit on trees where the Lord has told me to enjoy the fruits of my labor.
• Proverbs 31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
• The Condition of Your Spirit • What you put into your spirit will always bear fruit.
If that fruit is good, it is a reflection of walking in the spirit and doing things God’s way.
• What comes out of your mouth is what you have put in.
• Proverbs 12:14 A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of [his] mouth: and the reward of a man’s hands will be rendered to him.
• Your Disciples and Children • Psalms 127:3 Lo, children [are] a heritage of the LORD [Yahweh]: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.
• If ever you want to know what is inside a person, simply take a look at their kids and disciples. What they try to hide, those that received from them will not.
• Our children and disciples are a picture of the ‘fruit that remains’ that John speaks about in John 15:16
Rotten fruit speaks of a curse in your life. Even though you worked hard, now when it comes to reaping, it seems as though everything is stolen from you.
• This is a very good picture of a spirit of theft manifesting in your life. There is good news though! You can overcome this work of the enemy. And the Lord will restore to you all that the locust has stolen.
• Luke 6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit.
For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
• If you see a picture of rotten fruit with regards to others, it means that there is a contamination in their spirits and to be wary of receiving from them.
Apple, Basket, Bud, Trees, Vine.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
A Grand Cherokee is an off-road vehicle, which may point to the identity of someone who enjoys the great outdoors.
The Cherokee Indians, for whom this vehicle is named, may point to someone who is dnven by a heritage that is connected to nature, tribe, and community. Thus, pursuing a Grand Cherokee may refer to pursuing Native American spirituality as a path.... Ariadne's Book of Dream
The origin of the language, if known, may have import here.
For example, if your family originated in Italv and vou dream in Italian, this may be a subconscious desire to learn more about your heritage.
The letters in some languages, like the Norse and Germanic runes and certain Hebraic characters, have very specific symbolic values.
For more insight, peruse a book on the appropriate language at your local library, or ask someone who is familiar with the tongue (see Pictographs).
If the language is unrecognized, write it phonetically in your journal for future reference. This may he a past life memory, a spiritual message, or a type of glossolalia (speaking in tongues) that can be interpreted later.
Communication difficulties (e.g., someone who is not “speaking your language”).... The Language of Dreams
Vision: A prince is a promise of happiness. Speaking to a prince: a wish will come true. Seeing or speaking with a princess: a woman is very fond of you and could be helpful. See Emperor, King.
Depth Psychology: A prince stands for masculinity, knowledge, and intellect: you are either looking for such a man, or you could nurture these qualities in yourself. Dreaming about a princess: you might be repressing, maybe unconsciously, your feminine side, your compassion, and your feelings in general.
If you are a man, are you looking for a female partner who is “better” than so-called ordinary women—maybe in appearance, heritage, upbringing, education?... Dreamers Dictionary
(Cutting stones; Stone carving; Sculpturing) Building a structure in a dream from masonry rather than baked brick represents elevation of one’s status, success, or stretching one’s hopes. It also could denote concerns about protecting one’s wife, adopting what is beneficial, conducting scientific research, or preserving one’s heritage. Building the base, the foundation, or the pillars from uncut stones rather than marble in a dream connotes humiliation and poverty.
If one sees that the gravestones were changed from marble into unfinished stones in a dream, it means alteration of a will left by the deceased. (Also see Building)... Islamic Dream Interpretation