The meaning of investing in dream | Dream Interpretation
Literal, whether it is financial, personal, etc.; Research accordingly
The bull also symbolizes wisdom and security, so a strong and calm bull indicates financial growth through one’s own efforts.
A mad, raging bull, however, hints at financial reverses due to rash and impulsive spending or investing. See “Calf”, “Cow”.... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
If the ladder breaks half-way through in the dream, it means losing to one’s adversary.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
A stone carver in a dream represents someone who deals with people of ignorance.
A copper engraver represents disputes and illness. Gold and silver engraver in a dream represents clear wisdom and putting things where they belong.
An engraver in a dream also represents a worldly person.
If he also deals with fabrics in the dream, it means that he is a peacemaker. Seeing him also means spending one’s money to serve evil people or investing money in their projects, lies, falsehood and hypocrisy.
The customers in the dream represent people who prefer worldly and temporary benefits over the eternal reward and benefits of the hereafter. Ifthe engraver sells the merchandise but does not accept money for them in the dream, it means that he prefers his spiritual life over his temporary material pleasure and that he is grateful to God Almighty.
If he asks for a price for his services, then it means the opposite.
If the engraver barters what he sells for wheat or flour in the dream, it means that he whlbecome detached from worldly interests, and that he is grateful for his Lord’s blessings.
An engraver in a dream also represents a person who teaches arts and science.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
If a rich person ties a strand of hair to a bun of his own in a dream, it means increase of his wealth and growth of his business based on a business loan or a mortgage.
If a poor person sees that in a dream, it means that he will borrow money to pay for his debts and still borrow more money to pay for his daily expenses.
If one sees his straight hair frizzed or curled in a dream, it means that he will be honored, and if he sees his frizzed hair straight in a dream, it means that he will suffer from humiliation or lose his rank.
If one with a straight and lanky hair sees it longer than usual in a dream, it means that money belonging to someone for whom he works will be distributed, wasted, or lost.
If one’s hair is soft and lanky but still looks longer than usual in a dream, it means that his manager’s authority will expand, and his interests will diversify.
If a strong man or a warrior sees himself having a bun of hair in a dream, it means protection and respect inspired by a strong personality. Otherwise, if he is rich in the dream, a bun here means more wealth, and if he is a poor, it represents his debts.
If one’s hair looks curly in a dream, it means that power, honor and praises will be the lot of his superior.
If a woman sees her hair straight in a dream, it denotes benefits and particularly if she uses a hair pieces or a wig as part of her makeup. Women receive benefits from braiding their hair in a dream and it means saving money or investing it. Otherwise, if a poor person, or a blind person braids his or her hair in a dream, then it means complications and difficulties, and particularly when they are accustomed to doing so.
If a sick woman sees herself braiding her hair in a dream, it means that she will die from her illness.
If one sees his hair long to the extent that he could braid it together with his beard in a dream, it means debts. Shaving one’s moustache, or under one’s armpit in a dream means paying one’s debts, dispelling distress, or following good hygiene’s. Braiding one’s hair in a dream also means mastering one’s craft. Shaving one’s head during the pilgrimage season in a dream means safety and protection. Shortening one’s hair, or removing unwanted hair during makeup in a dream means dispelling stress, or being coerced to pay one’s debts.
If a thief or a fugitive sees himself grabbing to his own long and lanky horse like hair in a dream, it means that he will be captured.
If one sees himself having hair like that of a hog in a dream, it connotes major calamities.
If an unhappy person sees himself hairy in a dream, it means aggravation of his depression and unhappiness, while if a happy person sees himself hairy in a dream, it means increase of his happiness.
The black hair of a woman in a dream represents her husband’s love for her.
If a woman sees herself wearing a veil, or putting on a head piece in a dream, it means a journey that will take her husband away from her from sometime, or a journey from which he may never return.
If she sees people looking at her hair in a dream, it means that she will suffer slander and defamation.
If a man sees himself with horns formed from his own hair in a dream, it means might and adroitness.
If one sees the hair in the back of his head dishevelled or rumpled in a dream, it means that he will suffer humiliation.
If he sees his hair on the right side of his head tousled in a dream, it means that he will molest male children from among his relatives.
If he sees his hair on the left side of his head tousled, or dishevelled in a dream, it means that he will molest female children from among his relatives.
If one does not have relatives, it means that he will suffer harm from his evil actions.
If one sees long hair under his armpit in a dream, it means he will attain his goal, or it could denote his generous character.
If he sees it thick in a dream, it denotes his thirst for knowledge, search for a business, or profiting through patience and endurance.
If one sees his hair infested with lice in a dream, it means that he has a large family.
If one sees his hair longer or thicker, and if he wishes in the dream to have that in wakefulness, it means that he will attain his goals, pay his debts, or prosper.
If the length or thickness of one’s hair is uncommon, and if one feels no offense to walk with it in the streets in his dream, it means debts, distress and inability to take care of one’s family. Long hair in a dream also means naughtiness and adversities. Thick and long hair in a dream also can be interpreted as having many children, or it could represent fear of wrongdoing, or thinking about an important person, or it could represent common daily concerns. Having less hair in a dream means diminishing difficulties.
If one sees someone pulling out his hair in a dream, it means that he may have to face a financial disaster.
If a woman sees a strand of her hair being cut in a dream, it means a fight between her and her husband, or it could mean that someone is encouraging her husband to seek another woman.
If one sees himself grooming his hair with oily dressing in a dream, it means adorning oneself for the world.
If the oil runs over one’s face in the dream, it means trouble. Discovering a bad odor emanating from one’s hair in the dream means hearing praises. Delousing one’s hair in a dream means discovering some of one’s own faults.
If some lice fall during the combing of one’s hair in a dream, it means that he will spend a portion of his inheritance in charity, or that he will clean his act, or correct his attitude.
If one sees his hair growing anew in a dream, it means that he may lose most of his wealth.
If one sees hair growing on his face where hair does not usually grow in a dream, it means debts.
If one sees hair growing in the palm of his hand in a dream, it means benefits from a business.
A hairy chest, or hair growing over one’s tongue in a dream means wisdom, clarity, or diligence, except if it grows beyond control, then it becomes adversities, stress, sorrows, debts and so forth.
If one sees the hair on his forearm scattering, or falling in a dream, it means that he may lose all his savings. Braiding the hair of one’s legs in a dream means earning money through improper methods, or engaging in something which contradicts the divine laws. Woman’s hair in a dream represents her protection, husband or family. Hair in a dream also denotes farming, money, a wife, a husband or marriage.
If one’s hair looks ugly and smelly in a dream, it represents the living condition or the state of the husband and wife. Nicely combing one’s hair in a dream means loyalty and fulfilling a promise. As for a person who lacks loyalty, shaving his hair or cutting it short in a dream means squandering money, though in general shortening one’s hair means knowledge and guidance. Combing the hair of one’s wife in a dream means divorce. Good looking hair in a dream represents a person of good character. Hair in a dream also means feeling apprehensive about something.
If one’s hair turns into an animal’s hair in a dream, it means toiling and difficulties.
If a poor person sees that dream, it means that his basic needs will be adequately satisfied.
The eyebrows, eyelashes, hairy arms, hairy legs and a hairy chest in a dream also represent man’s virility, beauty, protection, or lasting wealth. Hair in one’s ears in a dream means knowledge, or admonition. Seeing hair in one’s noses in a dream represents a beneficial thing one breezes, though it may involve some hidden trouble, or it could mean money. Hair covering woman’s body in a dream means remaining celibate and for a married woman it means taking care of her parents and children.
A hairy child in a dream means longevity.
If a beardless man sees himself hairy in a dream, it means that his wife will soon be pregnant.
If one’s hair turns white in a dream, it means loss of money for a rich person, or paying the debts of a poor person. (See Black hair; Dye; Shaving; Strand of hair) ... Islamic Dream Interpretation
If this is a financial investment, see Money.
If it is a relationship you are investing your energy into, see Relationship and Commitment.... Strangest Dream Explanations
The ocean is a picture of mystery and untapped blessing.
If you have good childhood memories of the ocean, then it would represent pleasure and joy for you. It would speak of just letting go and floating, letting the tides carry you.
• If you dream of floating or swimming in the ocean, then the Lord is saying that you can trust in Him and enjoy His presence. You do not need to be afraid, but can just jump in! • If you dream of a large wave that you surf or that you have control of, it speaks of the blessing of the Lord that is coming your way.
If you dream of large waves engulfing you, this speaks of circumstances that are overwhelming you. It can also speak of the attack of the enemy that is coming in like a flood.
• Also if you have a fear of the ocean, then dreaming of being in the ocean speaks of being surrounded by your fears or having to confront your fear.
• Sometimes you might dream of a wave that washes everything away. Although it might seem negative at first, this could be of the Lord. Perhaps it is time for you to start afresh. This is a good picture of a death of a vision.
• Positive: A large wave although it can be negative, is also a good picture of the abundance of the Lord.
The Word says that if you cast your bread on the waters, that it will return to you.
• This is a picture of investing financially and spiritually into the Kingdom of God. As you keep giving out, you will reap the reward! • Ecclesiastes 11:1 cast your bread upon the waters: for you will find it after many days.
• The Red Sea Situation • If you see the Red Sea in the spirit, then the Lord has led you to face an impossible direction.
• You know that you cannot go back where you have come from, but it seems that the Lord is not talking either. You are unsure which way to go. We call this the ‘Red Sea Situation’.
• What the Lord is telling you to do is to make the first move. Moses cried out to the Lord about what to do and the Lord said to him, “Why are you crying to me? Speak to the Children of Israel, that they go forward!” (Exodus 14:15) • God was waiting for Moses to do something! He had brought them so far, but now it was their turn. As they took that step though, then God moved once again and parted the waters.
• If God has given you a direction and a promise and you see the Red Sea in front of you, you have a choice to make. Once you step out with that decision, God will back you up.
• Psalms 106:9 He rebuked the Red sea also, and it was dried up: so he led them through the depths, as through the wilderness.
To be tossed around in the ocean speaks of not having a firm conviction of your own. It means that you do not have a secure footing in the Word, and you are allowing the enemy to throw you around.
• James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing doubting.
For he that doubts is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed [about].
• The book of Hebrews also tells us that we should not be tossed around by every wind of doctrine.
• The meaning is the same.
If you dream of being tossed around, you do not have a firm understanding of doctrine, and the Lord is telling you to get your feet grounded!
River, Salt, Water, Waves.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• The Word says that we have treasure in earthen vessels, speaking of the Holy Spirit within us. He is the ultimate treasure, because from Him, we receive every other kind of blessing.
• A treasure hidden in a clay pot is a beautiful picture of the power and authority that we possess because of Christ.
• 2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the [dynamic] power may be of God, and not of us.
• Finding hidden treasure speaks of attaining wisdom and knowledge.
• Colossians 2:3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
• Treasure also speaks of money. Jesus said that where our treasure is, there is our heart also. This means that wherever you are investing all of your money, it is where your heart really is.
• The Word tells us to store our treasure in heaven. This refers to the money we invest into others in the Kingdom of God, as well as the time and works we do in faith, hope and love.
• Matthew 6:20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust are corrupting, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
To dream of losing a treasure, means that a spirit of theft is operating in your life.
• Treasures of Darkness • I have often seen the treasure house of the enemy in the spirit. These are all the treasures that he has stolen from the Kingdom of God and the treasures of the world.
• As believers we will plunder the kingdom of darkness! • Isaiah 45:3 And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD [Yahweh], which call [you] by your name, [am] the God of Israel.
Money.... The Way of Dreams and Visions