The meaning of isaiah in dream | Dream Interpretation
God is salvation and deliverance
• A field, particularly one that is fertile, speaks of possibilities and opportunities that await you. However it also indicates that some action is needed on your part.
• A field does not product fruit by itself. It requires someone to work it. Positive A Fertile Field • Seeing a vision of a fertile field speaks of a new opportunity the Lord is putting before you. It is for you then to work and to sow the seeds in this direction.
• This can relate to either business or ministry.
The Lord will bring the rain and cause the seeds to grow, but unless you plant, you will not see any fruit.
• Just because you see a field in the spirit, it does not mean that you will automatically walk in blessing. God is showing you, that He will give the opportunity, but now you must work and make the most of it.
• Psalms 107:37 And sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase.
• If you see a field that is full of wheat and ready to be harvested, the Lord is telling you that ministry opportunities are awaiting you.
• It is for you to step forward in faith now.
The Lord will back you up with the anointing, but He is waiting for you to get moving and to do something first.
Weeds • Often as I have been in intercession for the ministry, I have seen a field that is mixed with weeds and with good seeds as well.
• When I see this I know that the Lord is saying that there are some people in the ministry who have come to bring death and destruction.
• In a situation like this I pray that the Lord will separate the tares from the wheat. In every case, not long afterwards, the Lord exposes those who have come to bring division.
• If you cover a minister in intercession this is something you might see often.
• Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one]; • Dry Ground • To see a field with dry ground speaks of the lack of anointing in your life. It needs the rivers of living water that only the Holy Spirit can bring.
• Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon your seed, and my blessing upon your offspring:
Branch, Desert, Trees, Seed, Plants. ... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• Positive: To see a new gate in a dream or vision is a picture of a new season in your life. Depending on the kind of gate, you will have a clearer picture on the kind of season that the Lord is taking you into.
• It represents the start of something new, but also the end of something as well.
To go through a gate means to leave the old behind. (Much like the picture of a door) With a gate though, the picture speaks more of not just a single opportunity but a change in your life as a whole.
• I see gates often in the spirit and will share a bit of my own experience to help you identify what God is showing you.
• Golden Gate • I often see the gates as golden in my visions and they are a picture of a new season in my ministry.
A clear ministry road. Usually the gate or road ahead is bigger or quite different to the one before.
• Gold is a picture of the deity of God and a good picture of ministry. This speaks of a new focus and season in ministry.
The birth of a new ministry vision.
• Silver Gate • Silver is a picture of our redemption in Christ as well as a good symbol for money.
A silver gate represents a new season in your business and work place.
• Double Door Gate • I have seen this often relating to couples. How each are going through the same gate but each have their own aspect to add to the vision that God is giving them.
• Garden Gate • This speaks of a season of joy and rest. I have seen the Lord lead someone through a garden gate into a garden to tend. This speaks of a season of training but in a secure and pleasant environment.
• Desert Gate • There are times that I have seen the Lord lead someone to a gate where there is a desert or wilderness on the other side. When this happens, I know that he is leading this person into a season of ministry training.
• Jesus Himself was led to the wilderness before his ministry took off and this is valid for us still today.
Gate of the City • When the gate is from the enemy to lock us in, then it is not positive. However as in the case with Samson, he simply picked the city gate up and carried it up the hill! • In the same way if you see a gate that is locking you in, it is for you to stand in the name of the Lord Jesus and to come against it!
Door, Road.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• When you became born again, you were given the name of Jesus to use against the enemy. You were given the license to loose and to bind.
• I often see keys in the spirit.
• We see a golden key when releasing a person into prophetic training, and a large jewel encrusted key when releasing someone into the apostolic.
• We see a brass key when releasing someone into the Teaching Ministry. Either way the key represents your authority. Some are given prophetic, apostolic and teaching authority depending on their calling.
• When you see a closed door or gate in the spirit, the Lord will be saying to you, “Take the key (authority) I have given you and open this door!” • This is especially relevant in the Prophetic Ministry, where the prophet builds up, tears down, opens doors of blessing and cursing, restricts and looses on behalf of others.
• Referring to the Authority to Loose and to Bind • Matthew 16:19 And I will give to you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
• Referring to Jesus and His Authority and Kingship.
• Isaiah 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open..... The Way of Dreams and Visions
If you have a strong fear of spiders, then they would speak of your fears in your dreams.
• Generally though, they speak of the work of the enemy.
The good news however, is that they are not a strong attack and refer to something that you can easily overcome.
• Even though a spider can be deadly, it can also be easily killed.
The Word says that we can trample on serpents and scorpions, and the same is true of spiders! • Spiders speak of the work of the enemy.
If you have been getting involved in things that you should not be, then seeing a spider in a vision is an indication that Satan has gained access in your life.
• It speaks of the things that the enemy would like to poison you with, bringing you pain and discouragement.
• In the spirit we often see spiders as spirits of infirmity. This is a good picture, because even in the natural their bite causes pain and sickness.
• A Spider’s web speaks of a subtle work of the enemy that is not obvious at first. When we were first starting out the Fivefold Ministry was really new. We faced a lot of opposition! • Often in the spirit we saw this huge spider weaving a web trying to slow us down.
The Lord showed us that this was the result of the words of many other ministries speaking against us.
• Through these negative words, they were licensing a curse against us and giving the enemy a chance to slow us down. There is no work of the enemy that is stronger than the work of Calvary though.
• We stood against those words in the spirit and the fact that you are reading this today is proof that we did indeed overcome.
• Isaiah 59:5 They hatch cockatrice’ eggs, and weave the spider’s web: he that eats of their eggs dies, and that which is crushed breaks out into a viper.
Insects, Scorpion.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• The Word says that we have treasure in earthen vessels, speaking of the Holy Spirit within us. He is the ultimate treasure, because from Him, we receive every other kind of blessing.
• A treasure hidden in a clay pot is a beautiful picture of the power and authority that we possess because of Christ.
• 2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the [dynamic] power may be of God, and not of us.
• Finding hidden treasure speaks of attaining wisdom and knowledge.
• Colossians 2:3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
• Treasure also speaks of money. Jesus said that where our treasure is, there is our heart also. This means that wherever you are investing all of your money, it is where your heart really is.
• The Word tells us to store our treasure in heaven. This refers to the money we invest into others in the Kingdom of God, as well as the time and works we do in faith, hope and love.
• Matthew 6:20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust are corrupting, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
To dream of losing a treasure, means that a spirit of theft is operating in your life.
• Treasures of Darkness • I have often seen the treasure house of the enemy in the spirit. These are all the treasures that he has stolen from the Kingdom of God and the treasures of the world.
• As believers we will plunder the kingdom of darkness! • Isaiah 45:3 And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD [Yahweh], which call [you] by your name, [am] the God of Israel.
Money.... The Way of Dreams and Visions