The meaning of israel in dream | Dream Interpretation
As a play on words, a dream set in Israel may be telling you that it “is real” A pilgnmage to Israel may reflect your desire for spiritual salvation. As a place where conflict rages between Jews and Palestinians, Israel may also point to a place of spintu- al conflict within an individual.
To dream of the nation Israel may symbolize a call for prayer over the Middle East
Cutting yourself off or away from someone or something (see Knife). Fear of losing one’s job (e.g., “getting the axe”).
Two-headed axe (the Labrys): Duality.
A choice or situation that has two distinct edges, one of which may not be known. It can also be a symbol of feminine power.
Being executed by: Punishment or judgment for something about which you feel morally awkward or ashamed.
In ancient Israel, people used axes in divinatory rights. This may be how the phrase “see where the axe falls” originated. In this context, if the axe lands at your feet, or you take one in hand, it reveals a latent prophetic ability or, on a less lofty level, good instincts.... The Language of Dreams
A potent masculine nature evidencing itself. Stubbornness (e.g., being “bull headed”).
The Sumerians believed that the stomping hooves of a bull could bring nourishing rain to the land. Minoans also used bulls as a fertility emblem.
Inventive inception. Zoroastrian priests (the Magi) taught that a slain bull’s soul became the germ of creation.
Leadership skills, or their development. In Egypt, the kings and Pharaohs were often called bulls. Among the ancient Israelites, Yahweh was called the Bull of Israel.
Buddhist: The ego and mortal self.
Taming a bull: Bringing your anger or masculine side under control, or taking control of a situation (e.g., “seize the bull by the horns”).
A situation that was handled clumsily (e.g., a “hull in a china shop”).
Sacrifice of one valued thing in the hopes of obtaining another. Bulls were regularly used as offerings to the gods, like El in Phoenicia, Attis and Mithras in Rome, and the Oak god of the Druids (see Altar, Carcass).... The Language of Dreams
The cougar can come to the dreamer as a call to become a spiritual teacher. Its power delivers higher truth through various forms of communication such as writing, channeling, public speaking, and media.... Ariadne's Book of Dream
A black or a yellow cow represents happiness, prosperity and a good harvest.
A white spot on a cow’s face means firmness if seen in a dream at the early part of the year.
The piebald cow or a cow blotched with white and black in a dream means the same, though the latter also represents firmness when seen in the middle of the year.
A fat cow in a dream represents longevity and prosperity.
A fat cow in a dream also may represent a pious woman.
An emaciated cow in a dream represents drought. Drinking cow’s milk or eating its meat or fat in a dream means prosperity and earning lawful income for that year.
If the cow has horns, it represents a rebellious woman.
If a dairy cow allows the person to draw her milk in a dream, it means conferring benefits. Otherwise, if it refuses to allow the person to milk her in the dream, it means dissonance and discord.
If a servant sees himself milking his master’s cow in a dream, it means that he will marry his wife after the master dies, and that he will become extremely rich.
If a cow enters one’s house and thrusts against him, or butts against him in the dream, it means losses and mistrust in one’s own family.
If one sees himself hitting a cow with a wooden stick or biting a cow in a dream, the cow then represents his sins.
If a cow scratches someone in a dream, it means an illness.
If one is attacked by a cow or a steer in a dream, it means that a great punishment will befall him, or it could mean that he may be killed during that same year. Ifone sees himself riding a black cow, or if a cow enters his house, where he ties her to a pole in his dream, it means money, good business and dispelling of his anxiety, sadness, loneliness or distress.
A slaughtered cow in a dream represents a calamity.
If a shipment of yellow cows arrives at the port of a city in a dream, it means a plague or the spreading of unknown diseases.
If a herd of ugly looking cows enters a city with smoke emanatingfrom their noses, and if the people hate their look in the dream, it means a raid, an enemy, or that unwanted solders will control that town.
If one sees himself riding a cow in a dream, it means that he will inherit a woman.
If one is offered a cow hide as a gift in a dream, it means that he will receive money from someone in authority. On the other hand, if one is stripped of a cow’s hide he owns in a dream, it represents a fine that he will have to pay.
To see the calfofthe Children ofIsrael in a dream means dissension, temptation or a murder. It also may mean a miraculous event, or that a heavenly sign will take place in that locality.
If the person is disobedient to his mother, he will repent and turn to be good to her.
If a cow butts against him in a dream, it means that God is displeased with him. (Also see Counting cows)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
2- There is always a magical feeling or sense of wonder associated with the diadem, and it can be taken to represent the magical and unknown.
3- The diadem is perceived as an emblem of the Queen of Heaven and the circle of continuity. It often has twelve jewels which arc said to represent the Twelve Tribes of Israel.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
• Positive: To dream or have a vision of being fed speaks of the Lord providing your needs. This may speak of a spiritual or physical need. Consider Elijah after he felt weak in the desert who was fed by an angel.
• 1 Kings 19: 6 And he looked, and, behold, [there was] a cake baked on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he ate and drank, and laid himself down again • 7 And the angel of the LORD [Yahweh] came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise [and] eat; because the journey [is] too great for you.
• This is a beautiful picture of the grace and provision of the Lord. When you come to those places in your life where you feel alone and weary, He will come and sustain you.
• To dream of being fed means that the Lord is going to revive you again. He is going to restore the strength to you that the enemy has stolen and He is going to make you fit for the rest of your journey.
• After Elijah had eaten this food, the scripture says that he continued on 40 days and nights without any food again! It does not take a lot to revive your spirit. Simply some time in His presence and you can keep going.
• It does not take a lot for the Lord to move His hand on your behalf. Just one move and all of your needs can be taken care of.
Naturally rotten food speaks of not taking advantage of the blessing that God has for you. It also speaks of a curse of theft prevalent in your life.
• In the days of receiving manna, if the children of Israel gathered too much or did not eat what they gathered it went rotten. In the same way, the opportunities and blessings God gives you are for now. Take hold of them • Lack of food speaks of not feeding your spirit or of not walking in the blessing of the Lord.
The Word promises us that God will provide all our needs.
To not have these needs met means that the enemy is stealing from you.
Bake, Bread, Cake, Fruit, Meat, Milk.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
Talmudic: An emblem of increased fecundity. Among Hebrew men, it was customary to eat garlic before intercourse to ensure fertility.
Protection: Garlic was used regularly in spells and charms for safety, especially against spirits and evil creatures like vampires. You may want to consider this dream more metaphorically, like safeguarding yourself against the spirit of the vine, or people who “suck” your energy dry.
Vows, commitments, and promises.
The ancient Egyptians swore oaths on garlic, rather like we swear on the Bible.
Strength during trying times. Ancient Egyptians, Israelites, and Romans ate garlic for this purpose, especially before battle.
The pungent flavor and smell of garlic makes it an alternative fire symbol.
Passing through a field of garlic portends increased prominence and a better financial outlook.
Eating garlic represents having sensible views of life, and well-rounded ideals.
Being able to endure a time of difficulty and still land on your feet. Seamen and mountaineers alike carry fresh garlic to protect them against wreckage and foul weather, respectively.... The Language of Dreams
The only time an idol would be positive is if you saw it being broken down.
• An idol in a dream or a vision is a representation of something that is taking your time, affection and worship.
• As we know the scriptures are clear on having any idols before the Lord.
The Lord alone should have this place in your life.
• If you have a vision of an idol while praying for a ministry or church, then the Lord is saying that they are putting other things before Him.
• People • Often people that are close to you can become an idol in your life. You begin to seek their affection and their direction for your life more than the Lord’s. Although the Lord will always use man to speak to you, at the end of the day, it is God that you should worship.
• Unfortunately in a church age of ‘super leaders’ there are many that turn the attention away from the Lord and onto them and ‘their gifts.’ It was unacceptable for the Children of Israel and it is still unacceptable in the church.
• Golden Calf • To see a golden calf in the spirit speaks of heresy and doctrine that is not of God.
• The Work of Your Hands • Often the things you have accomplished and done with your own works becomes more important than what the Lord wants you to do. Often when • these things take priority in your life, the Lord will ask you to sacrifice them just like He asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac.
• Acts 7:41 And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice to the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands.
Altar.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• • Negative words spoken against you.
• • Things that are an annoyance.
• • Things that bring fear.
• • A spirit of destruction (as in the ointment that was spoiled).
• • The presence of Satan himself, displayed as the Lord of the Flies.
It is important to remember that insects can mean different things to different people. Apply the principles in the Way of Dreams and Visions book for all internal dreams, and ask yourself this question: • What does this insect mean to ME (or to the person who had the dream)? • It is very seldom that insects would be positive. However you might dream that you are crushing insects. Or perhaps you are overcoming them in a dream, where you are the main character.
• This would be positive! It would mean that you are overcoming something negative in your life.
• A lady bug is an insect that pollinates fruit and is a good picture of something that is being used of God to assist you in bringing fruitfulness in your life.
• I shared an illustration in the Dreams and Visions book of a lady who had a fear of spiders. She had a dream where she was crushing them. Spiders represented fear in her dreams. By dreaming that she was crushing them, it spoke of how she was overcoming fear in her life! • So ask yourself, “How do I feel about this insect in real life? Does it bring fear? It is just an annoyance? It is a pet? Does it provide a benefit? (like a bee that provides honey).” • You decide and apply it then to your internal dream. Negative: Once again, what does the insect mean to you? If you dream of having insects swarming you, this is not likely a good dream! • It could speak of things annoying you that are overpowering you in real life. It might speak of fears that are assailing you, or problems that are getting too much.
• I grew up having some horrible experiences with cockroaches.
To this day they give me the creeps even more than spiders! Although they clearly speak of the work of the enemy in visions, in my case dreaming of a cockroach would likely speak of my inner fears or things that I would rather avoid.
• Do you see how important it is to identify the symbols in an internal dream?
There are some positive references to insects in Scripture.
For example locusts were something that the Israelites were allowed to eat. (Leviticus 11:22) • There is another passage that speaks of how Samson was given honey from some bees that had made their home in the carcass of a lion. (Judges 14:8) • Then again let us not forget the plague: • Exodus 10:14 And the locusts went up over all the land of Egypt, and rested in all the coasts of Egypt: very grievous [were they]; before them there were no such locusts as they, neither after them shall be such.
• So my conclusion is this: If your vision or prophetic dream has a positive connotation, then the insects would speak of something that provides sustenance.
• It speaks of spiritual food, or the Lord providing for your basic needs.
• However, the Lord also sent a plague of insects on Egypt to deliver His people. So in this case, seeing a plague of insects in a positive light could speak of the Lord sending judgment on the system of the world to bring blessing to His people.
In general insects are unclean in scripture and speak of the work of the enemy I often see insects in the spirit when praying for healing. When I see them I know that I am dealing with a spirit of infirmity.
• David spoke about a swarm of bees that stung like thorns.
• Then the enemy of the Israelites was referred to as a swarm of bees. (Deut 1:44) • Flies • Flies specifically always have a negative connotation. They are often tied in with Satan himself, being known as the Beelzebub, Lord of the flies.
• On a personal note, in the spirit when I have seen Beelzebub, the Lord of the Flies, the vision has often represented things that relate to the New Age cult.
• When I have given personal ministry and seen this demon, after questioning the person it turns out they had some New Age involvement.
• I do not encourage you to get ‘hung up’ on demons, but if you do come across this in personal ministry, you know what it is and how to deal with it.
• Remember, the enemy CANNOT attack you, unless he has been given license through sin.
The book the Way of Blessing is a powerful resource to understanding this better.
• Leviticus 11:43 You will not make yourselves abominable with any creeping thing that creeps, neither will you make yourselves unclean with them, that you should be defiled by it.
• These are loathsome creatures that scurry in the dark and feed in dirt.
If you • see cockroaches in the spirit then you know that the enemy has gained license to your life. Because of their nature they are a good representation of small sins that have crept into your life.
• The good news is, that just as they are easy to squash in the natural, so can you easily take authority over any work of the enemy in the spirit.
Ant, Beelzebub, Bees, Caterpillar, Fleas, Flies, Locusts.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
The dream of the prophet Abraham to sacrifice his son, his obedience to the Divine will and his willingness to submit in absolute faith to God made him the first true Muslim and the father of prophets.
The true interpretation of the dreams of the king of Egypt by the prophet Joseph saved both the Egyptians and the children of Israel from famine and death.
The dreams of the Prophet Muhammad, upon him and all the prophets of God be peace and blessings, marked the beginning of his revelation, the noble Qur’fm which changed the face of human history and civilization. Although dreams belong to the domain of personal experience, they are a universal phenomenon, and thus have played a crucial role in the formation of human culture. Throughout recorded human history, dreams and the interpretation of dreams have inspired sages and prophets, poets and kings, as well as the most creative psychologist/philosophers of our day.
The science of psychoanalysis of Carl Jung and his school rests on the fact that dreams form the inner diary of every human individual, and hence the need to read and interpret them correctly. This fact has for long been recognized by the sages and prophets of traditional cultures and religions. Not all dreams, however are either true or authentic. Those of the prophets and friends (awliya’s) of God are Divine revelations, true and sacred.
The dreams of pious men and women are almost always true and meaningful. Some dreams come from Satan, and are thus misleading. Others may be caused by physical or psychological problems such as stomach discomfort or emotional disturbance. It is therefore important to distinguish true dreams from empty fantasies, and inspired dreams from satanic insinuations. This is a Divine gift to inspired prophets, holy persons and insightful sages. ... DreamPedia
• Dreams • Positive: If you are someone that enjoys mountain climbing, then your dream would speak of your hobbies and interests.
• However, for most people, a mountain will speak of a new goal or level for you to attain. It is a promise of a promotion and seeing a new perspective on things.
A mountain in a negative light speaks of an obstacle that is preventing you from reaching your personal goals.
• It could be that you are struggling to complete a project or go in a certain direction. Dreaming of a mountain in your road is a confirmation of the blockage.
• You will need wisdom to discern if this is a mountain you must tackle or one you need to walk around and avoid.
• Of course as believers, when the enemy puts a mountain in our way, we have the authority to pluck it up and cast it into the sea!
For both visions and prophetic dreams, the mountain is a very positive picture! It speaks of an opportunity for you to receive a promotion in the realm of the spirit.
• However it is not going to come without effort. Climbing a mountain is hard work and it will require a lot from you.
• It will mean leaving some things behind that you have relied on before. It will mean leaving behind everything you were and possessed, so that you can take hold of the new thing.
• In The Moses Mandate I share how the Moses Apostle is called to the mountain top many times. It is here that He will come into that face-to-face relationship with Jesus and also get his mandate.
• A mountain in the Scriptures is often a picture of the presence of God. It is an apt image as it comes with a price. It means leaving behind your own ideas and everything that weighs you down, to come into His presence.
• Moses had to obey some strict conditions before climbing the mountain into the Lord’s presence. However the journey was worth it, because there he experienced the glory of God! • Have you been asking the Lord to experience Him in a greater way? If so, then seeing a mountain is a call from the Lord to take the first step; to submit to going through the death and letting go of the old, so that you can take on the new.
• Just like in real life, it will be a hard climb. However just as Moses discovered, it will be well worth it when you get to experience God in a new and powerful way.
• Exodus 24:17 And the sight of the glory of the LORD [Yahweh] [was] like devouring fire on the top of the mountain in the eyes of the children of Israel.
When praying for someone or for personal needs, I have often seen a mountain in my path.
• This is a negative picture and speaks of an obstacle that the enemy has put there.
• It is also a good picture of how you feel when you come to the Lord with a big prayer request. It seems to loom over you, making you feel small and insignificant.
• However, you can overcome it! If you see a mountain across your path and you feel that it is something that the enemy has put there, then it is something for you to remove in the name of Jesus.
• This is a call to spiritual warfare. I suggest that you get your hands on The Way to Effective Prayer by Apostle Daphne Crause for some very practical teaching on this subject.
• Mark 11:23 For assuredly I say to you, That whoever will say to this mountain, Be removed, and be cast into the sea; and will not doubt in his heart, but will believe that those things that he says will come to pass; he will have whatever he says.
• If you are facing a mountain in your life right now, take this passage, memorize and confess it until it is deep in your spirit. Then stand against that mountain and it will give way!.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
The ocean is a picture of mystery and untapped blessing.
If you have good childhood memories of the ocean, then it would represent pleasure and joy for you. It would speak of just letting go and floating, letting the tides carry you.
• If you dream of floating or swimming in the ocean, then the Lord is saying that you can trust in Him and enjoy His presence. You do not need to be afraid, but can just jump in! • If you dream of a large wave that you surf or that you have control of, it speaks of the blessing of the Lord that is coming your way.
If you dream of large waves engulfing you, this speaks of circumstances that are overwhelming you. It can also speak of the attack of the enemy that is coming in like a flood.
• Also if you have a fear of the ocean, then dreaming of being in the ocean speaks of being surrounded by your fears or having to confront your fear.
• Sometimes you might dream of a wave that washes everything away. Although it might seem negative at first, this could be of the Lord. Perhaps it is time for you to start afresh. This is a good picture of a death of a vision.
• Positive: A large wave although it can be negative, is also a good picture of the abundance of the Lord.
The Word says that if you cast your bread on the waters, that it will return to you.
• This is a picture of investing financially and spiritually into the Kingdom of God. As you keep giving out, you will reap the reward! • Ecclesiastes 11:1 cast your bread upon the waters: for you will find it after many days.
• The Red Sea Situation • If you see the Red Sea in the spirit, then the Lord has led you to face an impossible direction.
• You know that you cannot go back where you have come from, but it seems that the Lord is not talking either. You are unsure which way to go. We call this the ‘Red Sea Situation’.
• What the Lord is telling you to do is to make the first move. Moses cried out to the Lord about what to do and the Lord said to him, “Why are you crying to me? Speak to the Children of Israel, that they go forward!” (Exodus 14:15) • God was waiting for Moses to do something! He had brought them so far, but now it was their turn. As they took that step though, then God moved once again and parted the waters.
• If God has given you a direction and a promise and you see the Red Sea in front of you, you have a choice to make. Once you step out with that decision, God will back you up.
• Psalms 106:9 He rebuked the Red sea also, and it was dried up: so he led them through the depths, as through the wilderness.
To be tossed around in the ocean speaks of not having a firm conviction of your own. It means that you do not have a secure footing in the Word, and you are allowing the enemy to throw you around.
• James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing doubting.
For he that doubts is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed [about].
• The book of Hebrews also tells us that we should not be tossed around by every wind of doctrine.
• The meaning is the same.
If you dream of being tossed around, you do not have a firm understanding of doctrine, and the Lord is telling you to get your feet grounded!
River, Salt, Water, Waves.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• The most famous olive grove mentioned in the Word is Gethsemane, which translated means ‘oil press’. Before an olive tree died, new branches sprouted from its roots.
• Visions Positive Olive Oil • Oil has always been a lovely picture of the anointing. It also speaks of the healing anointing, as olive oil was often used as a source of medication.
• Olive Crushed • Apostle Les speaks in The Prophetic Training book about how the prophet goes through a time of testing during his training. He relates it to being ‘squeezed’.
• His question is, “When you get squeezed, what comes out of you?” • The olive oil being squeezed and letting out its oil is a lovely image of this. It means that when pressures come on you to change, what comes out is the anointing.
• It is also an indication that the Lord is about to put pressure on you, or perhaps even take you through a phase of ministry training.
• Olive Tree • The Lord promised the Israelites their own olive trees as a blessing. It is a picture of abundance and the blessing of the Lord.
• The olive tree is also a good picture of a reproducing asset. It is not a blessing that comes once, but one that keeps producing further blessing.
• Psalms 128:3 Your wife [will be] as a fruitful vine by the sides of your house: your children like olive plants around about your table.
Branch Being Severed • Apostle Paul shares how those who refused to accept Christ were cut off from the olive tree, and a new branch was grafted in (speaking of the Church).
• Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partake of the root and fatness of the olive tree.
• Often in the spirit we have seen the Lord cut a branch off a tree and graft a new one in its place. This has referred to the Lord removing a person from our lives or ministry and putting in someone new.
• In a situation where a marriage has ended and you see this, it is an indication that the old marriage partner is being removed and that the Lord will bring a new one, so that they can become one.
• To see an olive tree bearing fruit other than olives is a picture of things not being what they seem. While the person pretends to be one thing, on the inside they are something completely different.
• James 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brothers, bear olive berries? Or a vine, figs? So no fountain [can] yield both salt water and fresh.
Branch, Tree.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
2- The dreamer accepts the nature of things as they are, and can look at the fundamental structure of his nature. He can appreciate the basic shape his life is taking without placing emotional inhibitions in the way.
3- Various shapes and patterns can be interpreted as:
The Centre The centre symbolises the point from which everything starts. In relation to shape, il Ls the point from which the pattern grows. Circle The circle represents the inner being or the Self (see Introduction). It is also unity and perfection.
A circular object such as a ring may have the same meaning as the circle.
A circle with a dot in the centre can signify the soul in completion. It is sometimes taken to represent Woman.
Crescent (including the sickle and crescent moon) This signifies the feminine, mysterious power which is intuitive and non-rational. Cross Any cross stands for the realisation (in the sense of making real) of spirit into matter. Moving through the symbol of the sword to the equal armed-cross, from there to the cross of suffering and crucifixion, and finally to the Tau of perfection, the soul learns through experience to overcome the obstacles to spiritual progression.
The four arms pointing in opposite directions signify conflict, anguish and distress, but ultimately going through these to reach perfection.
The hung cross with the figure of Christ represents the sacrifice of self for others.
The intersection signifies the reconciliation of opposites.
The three upper arms are said to stand for God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, but more property thcv indicate any Divine Trinity.
see Square Diamond A diamond in a dream indicates that we have greater and lesser options available. Hexagram A hexagram is a geometric figure which symbolises the harmonious development of the physical, social and spiritual elements of human life and its integration into a perfect whole. Oval The oval is symbolic of the womb, and also of feminine life. Called the Vesica Piscis, it is the halo which completely encircles a sacred figure.
Patterns (in cloth, mosaic etc.) In dreams the patterns which appear as part of the scenario can categorise how we handle the patterns and perhaps repeated behaviours in our lives. Pent a gram / Pent angle / Pentagram - see Star Sphere The sphere has a similar meaning to the globe (see individual entry), and indicates perfection and completion of all possibilities. Spiral (also see labyrinth in L Section) The spiral is the perfect path to evolution.
The principle is that everything is continually in motion, but also continually rising or raising its vibration.
If the spiral is towards the centre we are approaching our own centre by an indirect route.
A clockwise spiral, moving outward to the right is a movement towards consciousness and enlightenment.
If counterclockwise the movement is towards the unconscious, probably regressive behaviour. There is also a connection with the navel or solar plexus as the centre of power. Square or Cube The square or cube signifies the manifestation of spirit into matter. It represents the earthly realm as opposed to the heavens.
A square within a circle suggests the act of ‘becoming’ or taking on form.
The figure within a square is the Self or perfect Man. Any square object signifies the enclosing and feminine principle. Star The star, particularly if it is a bright one, indicates the individual’s hopes, aspirations and ideals. It is those things we must reach for.
The five-pointed star or pentagram evokes personal magic, and all matter in harmony.
To be correct, the star should point upwards. In dreams it signifies the dreamer’s ownership of his own magical qualities and aspirations.
If it is pointing downwards it symbolises evil and witchcraft.
The six- pointed star, or Star of David, is made up of one triangle pointing upward and another pointing downward: the physical and the spiritual arc joined together in harmony to create wisdom. Twelve stars signify both the Twelve Tribes of Israel and the Apostles. Swastika The swastika with its arms moving clockwise portrays Ideal Man and the power lie has for good. In Eastern symbolism it signifies the movement of the sun.
The swastika moving counter-clockwise in this form signifies all that is sinister and wrong. It was always recognised that Hitler had connections with magic. It is not known whether his choice of swastika was deliberate or not.
Triangle The triangle represents Standing Man, with his three parts body; mind and spirit (or being). Consciousness and love manifest through his physicality. There is potential still to be realised.
If the triangle points upwards, human nature moves towards the Divine.
If it is pointing down it is spirit seeking expression through the physical.
The triangle can also represent family relationships that is, father, mother and child. There is a game based on shapes in which you draw a square, a circle and a triangle, and then get someone else to elaborate each of the basic shapes into a drawing. Whatever he makes of the square is supposed to relate to his outlook on the world, the circle to his inner being and the triangle to his sex life.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
Manifestation; an alternative type at one numerologically. Cabalistic: Alterations in your spiritual goals or path.
Divine or mundane law. In the Old Testament, Moses received 10 commandments that were to be obeved bv the Israelites (see Stones).
The muse: David, the great hard of the Old Testament, had a harp with 10 strings (see Music).... The Language of Dreams
• The Word says that we have treasure in earthen vessels, speaking of the Holy Spirit within us. He is the ultimate treasure, because from Him, we receive every other kind of blessing.
• A treasure hidden in a clay pot is a beautiful picture of the power and authority that we possess because of Christ.
• 2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the [dynamic] power may be of God, and not of us.
• Finding hidden treasure speaks of attaining wisdom and knowledge.
• Colossians 2:3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
• Treasure also speaks of money. Jesus said that where our treasure is, there is our heart also. This means that wherever you are investing all of your money, it is where your heart really is.
• The Word tells us to store our treasure in heaven. This refers to the money we invest into others in the Kingdom of God, as well as the time and works we do in faith, hope and love.
• Matthew 6:20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust are corrupting, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
To dream of losing a treasure, means that a spirit of theft is operating in your life.
• Treasures of Darkness • I have often seen the treasure house of the enemy in the spirit. These are all the treasures that he has stolen from the Kingdom of God and the treasures of the world.
• As believers we will plunder the kingdom of darkness! • Isaiah 45:3 And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD [Yahweh], which call [you] by your name, [am] the God of Israel.
Money.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
If it is Twelve o’clock in your dream, it really is “high time”! Twelve refers to the knowledge you have gained, serving as a guide to enrich your soul. Twelve is the symbol of all that is possible, your hopes and desires, your instincts and urges, but also your higher ideals, reason, love, all doubts, and intuidon—in other words, everything that makes up a human life.... Dreamers Dictionary
The wedding ceremony is in fact a covenant ritual act.
• In the Old Testament when two people entered into a blood covenant, they would do various acts.
• Firstly they would cut their hands and join blood. Then they would rub ash into the wound so that it would leave a scar. They would also exchange their belts, representing their strengths.
• The scar was a public sign of their covenant, much like the wedding ring is.
The mixing of blood is symbolic of the sexual act of marriage.
• The exchange of belts in marriage is the joining of two lives. Where your strengths become one.
• When the blood covenant was over, the two of them had all things in common. Neither considered what they had as their own.
• When you realize that this is also a picture of our relationship with Jesus it brings you to a new realization of who you are in Christ.
• If you dream of being married, the Lord is reminding you that you are in blood covenant with Him! • All He has is yours and all you have is also His. He is asking you to give your life to Him completely and to also take hold of His completely.
• Every physical, psychological and spiritual blessing that Jesus has, is available to you through this covenant.
• For more on blood covenant, look at the love of David and Jonathan in 1 Sam 18:3 • Divorce • When you came to the Lord, you divorced your old life and married into His.
If you dream that you are divorcing someone that represents the flesh in your life, this means that you are finally letting go of your old life to be joined to Christ.
To dream that you are getting divorced from someone that represents the Lord in your dreams means that you have separated yourself from the blessing of God.
• Israel lost this blessing because they turned their backs on the Lord and followed idols.
Bride, Bridegroom.... The Way of Dreams and Visions