2- We need to be cared for and looked after in a way that is different from normal.
3- Fruit, and particularly the date, is often associated with fertility and fertility rites. In Roman times dates, because of there luscious taste and spiritual connections, were often used as an aphrodisiac during pre-nuptial activities.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
Depth Psychology: Evergreens are a symbol of true and steady relationships—either you are looking for one or you have one already. Also, your faith in yourself is either strong or will be strengthened.... Dreamers Dictionary
2- To be walking in woods of evergreen trees indicates a need for peace and tranquillity.
3- Evergreens because of their ability to survive any conditions signify everlasting life.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
If one confronts the necessity of asking for forgiveness, then ifhe disdains from doing so in the dream, it means that he is a hypocrite.
If a person is asked to repent and to ask for forgiveness in a dream, it means that he or she will commit adultery.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
For a young woman to dream of eating green fruit, indicates her degradation and loss of inheritance. Eating fruit is unfavorable usually.
To buy or sell fruit, denotes much business, but not very remunerative.
To see or eat ripe fruit, signifies uncertain fortune and pleasure. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
A large size fruit in a dream represents earnings that are not yet free from due alms.
A fruit without seeds or hull in a dream represents success and lawful earnings. Eating fruits out of season in a dream means prosperity and comfort.
A fruit that grows or which is plucked in cluster or as bunch in a dream means love and unity. Imported fruits in a dream represent their country of origin. Fruits in a dream also represent one’s wife, children, business agreements, exchanging knowledge, good deeds, family reunion, weddings, recovering from sickness or recovering lost money. Grapes in a dream represent wine, and water melon represents the alcoholic beverage which is fermented from its juices.
To pick up a fruit that fell from a tree in a dream means leading a fight against a righteous person.
If one sees a tree that bears fruit in warm weather bearing fruit in the winter in a dream, it means that he will associate with someone expecting to make a business deal, though their friendship will end in wasting time and money.
To pluck a fruit from a tree other than its own in a dream represents a good brother in-law, an honest partner, or a profitable partnership. Wild berries in the mountains or prairies in a dream represent innate arts, abilities and knowledge given directly from God Almighty and no other teacher has a claim in it. Figs in a dream represent the best of fruits in a dream. Fresh fruits in a dream signify money that does not last, while dried fruits represent savings. Fruits for a poor person in a dream signify prosperity and for a rich person they signify increase in his wealth.
If one is showered with fruits in a dream, it means that he will become known for his good deeds. (Also see Apricot; Dried fruit; Fruit salesman)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
If the fruit is rotten or spoiled in a dream it symbolizes abandonment, curses, and people of bad character, Jer. 24:1-10. ... Christian Dream Symbols
A ripe fruit means being sexually balanced and enjoying life.
A rotten fruit means an inferiority complex. Eat more healthfully.
The body needs fruit and vitamins.
When used in a derogatory way, insecurity about one’s sexuality.
The erotic in adventure, success, and luck.
A reminder of the sensual pleasures of summer.
The first thing that you can and must pick—if you don’t, you are missing your chance. That which is juicy and full. Fruit that is unpalatable or rotten points to problems—often illness—and danger.
Ancient Egyptian dream interpretation: Pleasant encounter. Classical interpretation: Personal luck, when fruit is picked or collected.
According to Freud, women’s breasts.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
1- To dream of fruit, particularly in a bowl, very often indicates the culmination of actions that we have taken in the past. We have been able to ‘harvest’ the past and to make a new beginning for ourselves.
2- Psychologically, when we have worked hard we ought to be able to recognise the fruits of our labour. Dreaming of fruit in this way indicates that we have succeedcd in what we set out to do.
3- Creativity.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
Distinctiveness. On the Tree of Life, each fruit was grown by its own design. Similarly, fruits have colors, shapes, and smells that set them apart from one another.
In oracular dream books, figs symbolize wealth and wisdom, melons indicate travel and adventure, golden apples express financial opportunities, and pears indicate
improvements at work. Cherries may portend a loss of love, lemons reveal growing relationships, oranges promise devotion from one adored, and strawberries foretell a rural adventure.
Harvesting fruit equates to cultivating talents, characteristics, or spiritual gifts. Be sure, however, that you wait to pick these fruits when they are fully ripened for the most pleasing personal results.
Forbidden fruits, like the apples in Eden, equate to taboos—things, people, situations, or material desires that entice you to stray from a belief.... The Language of Dreams
Seeing ripe fruit on a tree is a happy augury for both men and women in love.
Buying and setting fruit is an indication of an active but unsuccessful courtship.... The Complete Dream Book
Vision: Eating fruit: your hopes of finding love are going to be fulfilled. Eating sweet fruit: a project is going well. Eating bitter or sour fruit: expect problems to affect a certain matter. Rotten fruit: your love relationship leaves you dissatisfied. Seeing many different kinds of fruit: an argument will be resolved to your satisfaction. Looking at a display of fruit in a grocery store: attractive business transactions are in the making. Offering or selling fruit: you are trying hard to win someone s approval. Picking fruit always indicates positive changes in relationships. Picking fruit off the ground: small efforts will bring great rewards. Holding a fruit basket: you are afraid your partner will reject you.
Depth Psychology: Dreams about fruit are often about sexual needs and are a good sign for new plans and romantic relationships. They also indicate rewards for past efforts. Rotten fruit, on the other hand, always means adversity.... Dreamers Dictionary
Currants indicate happiness in married life, a faithful and devoted partner. See Grapes. Elderberries or Wild Fruits indicate difficulties. You may not secure great prosperity, but you will find yourself comfortably placed in business and in home affairs.
Figs are generally considered a foreign fruit, though they are sometimes grown in England. Expect small legacies or unexpected news.
Filberts: See Almonds.
Gooseberries are similar to Currants, and concern your domestic affairs.
Grapes indicate success in business, as well as happiness in your home life. See Currants.
Lemons are an omen of family discord or of disappointment in love. See Oranges.
Melons show a successful intervention on your part in some trouble among your friends.
Mulberries or Raspberries or Strawberries are favourable for love affairs and domestic happiness.
Nuts: See Almonds.
Oranges indicate business difficulties. See also Lemons. Peaches: See Apricots.
Plums: See Cherries. Raspberries: See Mulberries,
Strawberries: See Mulberries,
Walnuts See Almonds.
Wild Fruit: See Elderberries. ... Mystic Dream Book
If the fruit is sour, rotten, or spoiled, however, it is a sign that something you’re striving for is going to turn bad - and it’s best if you stop work on it right now, figure out what’s wrong with it, and move on only once the problem is resolved.... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
If you dream of picking ripe fruit, this is a favorable omen of good times to come.
If the fruit you picked was unripe, or over-ripe and spoiled, you will have a life of reasonable comfort but no luxury. Seeing a variety of fruit, such as a pretty bowl of mixed fruits, predicts great financial good fortune.... My Dream Interpretation
• Fruit also speaks of prosperity and nourishment. It is a lovely picture of partaking of the blessings of the Lord.
• In addition it is a picture of the fruition of the things that you have worked so hard at. This fruit can be both good or bad, depending on the work.
• Positive: Spiritual Maturity • Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the spirit is [agape] love, joy, peace, patient endurance, kindness, goodness, faith, • Seeing tasty fruit speaks of spiritual maturity and the final stage of a good season.
• Reward of Your Hard Work • Seeing fruit on a tree is a picture of your reward for all your labor. As you have worked hard and pushed through the winter and storms, you are now at a place where you are ready to reap the fruit of all your work.
• Seeing whole fruit is an indication that you have reached your destination and completed your task.
• I have often seen fruit on trees where the Lord has told me to enjoy the fruits of my labor.
• Proverbs 31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
• The Condition of Your Spirit • What you put into your spirit will always bear fruit.
If that fruit is good, it is a reflection of walking in the spirit and doing things God’s way.
• What comes out of your mouth is what you have put in.
• Proverbs 12:14 A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of [his] mouth: and the reward of a man’s hands will be rendered to him.
• Your Disciples and Children • Psalms 127:3 Lo, children [are] a heritage of the LORD [Yahweh]: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.
• If ever you want to know what is inside a person, simply take a look at their kids and disciples. What they try to hide, those that received from them will not.
• Our children and disciples are a picture of the ‘fruit that remains’ that John speaks about in John 15:16
Rotten fruit speaks of a curse in your life. Even though you worked hard, now when it comes to reaping, it seems as though everything is stolen from you.
• This is a very good picture of a spirit of theft manifesting in your life. There is good news though! You can overcome this work of the enemy. And the Lord will restore to you all that the locust has stolen.
• Luke 6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit.
For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
• If you see a picture of rotten fruit with regards to others, it means that there is a contamination in their spirits and to be wary of receiving from them.
Apple, Basket, Bud, Trees, Vine.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
Apricots: Good health and contentment.
Cherries: Black cherries: deception by your lover. Red cherries: you can have complete trust in your lover.
Figs: If you see figs growing on a tree, you will encounter a foreigner who could be very good for you and / or your business.
If you are eating figs, you will gain new knowledge.
Grapes: Rejoicing; celebration.
To eat grapes means satisfaction with yourself and your work.
Lemons: Symbolize struggle. Lemons frequently indicate that you will marry someone of a sour disposition.
If you dream of actually squeezing lemons, then you will have a hard struggle to make ends meet.
To suck a lemon indicates a possible legal suit against you.
To drink lemon juice is to be drawn into a court case.
Melons: Any sort of melon indicates a coming journey across water.
Nuls: Conjugal happiness. Eating nuts of any type means that you will gratify your sexual desires.
To break open a nut means you will have a job getting what you want but, when you do gel it, it will be well worth it.
Olives: Much like nuts, a sexual symbol. Black olives indicate you will enjoy sexual favors with someone you already know and will spend time with close friends. Green olives indicate you will enjoy sexual favors with someone you do not yet know, and will make new friends.
Oranges: Signify amusement.
To eat oranges means you will be well entertained.
Peaches: Presage a journey over land.
Pears: You will be unexpectedly invited to a party
Plums: Unchanging friendship. Someone whose loyalty you were wondering about will prove to be true.
Pomegranates: Symbols of sexual power.
To dream of eating pomegranates means you will sexually dominate the opposite sex.
Strawberries: Unexpected good fortune, both in the home and in business.... Gypsy Dream Dictionary
To dream about a grapefruit tree represents your abilities, faith, morals, and your good deeds. It could also indicate the ‘fruits’ of your effort.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
Growth, health, and rejuvenation as the color most strongly associated with the season of spring. Take care, however, that growth is always tempered with conscientious pruning to yield more fruit.
A need to emphasize, or reconnect with, the natural world regularly in your life.
A manifestation of jealousy or spite (e.g., the “green-eyed monster’).
Feeling that it is the right time to move ahead with your plans (e.g., “getting a green light”).
Moldy, rotting green represents the things you’ve neglected in your life.
If a light green color is dreamt of in a stone, this symbolizes having strong faith and godly devotion.... The Language of Dreams
Color Therapy: Green is growth, connection to nanire, and innocence. Dark green calls up a negative attitude toward life, exhaustion, breathing difficulties, tension, sleep disorders, troubles, cancer, and paranoia.
Depth Psychology: Green relaxes, refreshes, is friendly, represents nature, hope, vitality, self-confidence, and contentment.... Dreamers Dictionary
4. A new experience or fear of new experiences.
5. One feels at home in a healthy outdoor environment.
6. “Green light” to go ahead on some project.
7. Someone is feeling “green with envy” at the achievements of someone else. ... New American Dream Dictionary
The olive and the olive branch (and the dove) are symbols of peace.
Vision: Looking at olives: a present conflict is coming to a peaceful conclusion. Eating an olive: a personal or love relationship will collide with “reality” and might end in a separation and/or divorce.
Depth Psychology: While olives may also represent erotic desires, they usually stand for the need for peace, kindness, and love for others. See Oil.... Dreamers Dictionary
• The most famous olive grove mentioned in the Word is Gethsemane, which translated means ‘oil press’. Before an olive tree died, new branches sprouted from its roots.
• Visions Positive Olive Oil • Oil has always been a lovely picture of the anointing. It also speaks of the healing anointing, as olive oil was often used as a source of medication.
• Olive Crushed • Apostle Les speaks in The Prophetic Training book about how the prophet goes through a time of testing during his training. He relates it to being ‘squeezed’.
• His question is, “When you get squeezed, what comes out of you?” • The olive oil being squeezed and letting out its oil is a lovely image of this. It means that when pressures come on you to change, what comes out is the anointing.
• It is also an indication that the Lord is about to put pressure on you, or perhaps even take you through a phase of ministry training.
• Olive Tree • The Lord promised the Israelites their own olive trees as a blessing. It is a picture of abundance and the blessing of the Lord.
• The olive tree is also a good picture of a reproducing asset. It is not a blessing that comes once, but one that keeps producing further blessing.
• Psalms 128:3 Your wife [will be] as a fruitful vine by the sides of your house: your children like olive plants around about your table.
Branch Being Severed • Apostle Paul shares how those who refused to accept Christ were cut off from the olive tree, and a new branch was grafted in (speaking of the Church).
• Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partake of the root and fatness of the olive tree.
• Often in the spirit we have seen the Lord cut a branch off a tree and graft a new one in its place. This has referred to the Lord removing a person from our lives or ministry and putting in someone new.
• In a situation where a marriage has ended and you see this, it is an indication that the old marriage partner is being removed and that the Lord will bring a new one, so that they can become one.
• To see an olive tree bearing fruit other than olives is a picture of things not being what they seem. While the person pretends to be one thing, on the inside they are something completely different.
• James 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brothers, bear olive berries? Or a vine, figs? So no fountain [can] yield both salt water and fresh.
Branch, Tree.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
To dream you beat olives down is good for all but servants.... The Complete Dream Book
If you take them from bottles, it foretells conviviality To break a bottle of olives, indicates disappointments on the eve of pleasure.
To eat them, signifies contentment and faithful friends. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
An olive tree in a dream represents a blessed man who benefits his family, a chaste woman, or it could mean a son who may become a governor.
A yellow olive in a dream represents heavy concerns about one’s religious life. Ifone presses olives for oil in a dream, it means that he will earn blessings and benefits.
If one sees himself watering an olive tree with olive oil in a dream, it means that he sleeps with his mother.
The same interpretation applies if one sees himself watering a garden with vinegar.
If one buys an olive tree, or eats from one, or drinks from its oil in a dream, it means blessings, or that he will marry a noble and a chaste woman. Seeing the leaves of an olive tree in a dream means following the straight path, or fulfilling one’s spiritual obligations, guidance, light, reading the Qur’an, comforting someone’s heart, making money for a poor person, except if one eats the olive raw in the dream, then it means the opposite, or it implies poverty, indebtedness, or it could denote the place, or the direction it comes from.
The leaves of an olive tree represent righteous people or spiritual leaders.
The fruit of an olive tree represents easy money, or living a rich and a happy life. Selecting olives or pressing them for oil in a dream means toiling, or hardships. As for a sick person, olives in a dream mean regaining strength and recovering from his illness.
The fruit itself and the leaves also denote assiduousness and resoluteness, however, olives in a dream also denote slow growing. (Also see Oil)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
To drink passion fruit juice in a dream is to take on additional spiritual and fertile powers. You may be mentally preparing yourself for a difficult path ahead.... Dream Symbols and Analysis