Vanity or pleasure in one’s own attractiveness.
Folklore: In the case of women, ambition; in men, wanting to possess the jewel, the woman. Bad omen.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
Meaning may sometimes be determined by where the jewelry is worn.
For instance, necklaces lie near the throat, the center of communication. So, if a necklace felt very tight in the dream, this may indicate swallowing your words, or having communication strangled (see Choking).
Overly large or small pieces: Exaggerated senses.
For example, big earrings might reveal a propensity for eavesdropping, while tiny ones indicate underdeveloped listening skills (see Ears).
The finer things in life; luxuries.
Wearing excessive jewelry in a dream indicates that the individual envisioned tries to impress others with wealth or possessions.
Jewelry that is not worn, but seen as a central image in a dream, should be reviewed for its component parts, like noting the significance of gems or metals used in its construction. Or, if a specific image appears as the jewelry’s focal point, that can also have meaning.
For example, seeing an Egyptian ankh could represent renewed health or improved courage, whereas a pin depicting the zodiac sign Pisces might reflect a personal focus on productivity.
In the 2nd century C.E., Artemidorus wrote that women dreaming of fine jewelry would soon marry, have children, or increase their wealth.... The Language of Dreams
Depth Psychology: Are you “decorating” yourself to gain attention or admiration? Giving jewelry as a gift to someone: is jewelry an indication of the “precious” feelings you have for someone? Receiving jewelry as a gift: does someone have “precious feelings” for you?... Dreamers Dictionary
If you dream of your family heirlooms, then you are realizing inherited wisdom.
If you dream of being in the possession of a valuable piece of jewelry, then you feel connected to your natural inheritance and to the priceless wonder that you are. Jewelry can represent an aspect of yourself, a proud achievement, a precious memory, a friendship that is priceless to you, your talents, resources, wisdom, or the qualities in which you treasure, as in kindness, compassion, honesty, etc. Your dream is telling you to acknowledge where you sparkle, what is rare and invaluable about you. See Necklace, Bracelet, Ear rings, Amethyst, Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond, Emerald, Jade, Opal, Pearl, Turquoise, Silver or Gold.... Strangest Dream Explanations
If the jewelry is broken, disappointments ahead. Tarnished jewelry indicates business problems.
If you lose your jewelry, take especial care of your personal property.
If the dreamer receives a gift of jewelry, it augurs a happy wedded life.... Psycho Dream Interpretation
• It also represents the image you portray to the world.
Knowledge is also considered a jewel in Scripture.
• Proverbs 20:15 There is gold, and a multitude of rubies: but the lips of knowledge [are] a precious jewel.
In a negative light however, a jewel in a pig’s nose is not a positive picture! • Proverbs 11:22 [As] a jewel of gold in a swine’s snout, [so is] a fair woman who is without discretion.
• I have covered various pieces of jewelry and jewel stones under their own headings.
• Visions • Positive: I have often seen various jewels in the spirit. Once I saw a person working a field, and in it were various jewels of great value.
• The Lord told them, that as they just continue with the work that He had for them, that they would discover many things of great value along the way.
• This spoke of natural as well as spiritual blessings.
• I have also seen someone walking along a road and discovering different jewels at specific places along the way.
• The Lord said that the treasures that they are looking for would be find as they continue on the road that He had for them.
Crown, Diamonds, Earrings, Gold, Necklace, Ring, Ruby.... The Way of Dreams and Visions