Having arthritis in a dream may indicate that you lack the desire or ability to move forward with your purpose or cannot act on your dreams for fulfillment.
The inflamed joints associated with arthntis may suggest an aggravation that is crippling an individual’s ability to act. Arthritis may also appear as a sign of a possible illness, which may need to be medically treated.... Ariadne's Book of Dream
To dream of frogs is good for them that live upon the commons. “I knew a man, ” says Artemidorus, “who dreamed that be beat with his fist, and the knuckles or joints of his fingers, upon frogs, and it so happened that his master gave him authority over all the affairs of his house; so that one must think that the pond represents the house, the frogs the inhabitants, and the striking of his fingers the commandment” But as to frogs in general, they signify Batterers, indifferent and ignorant babblers, abusers, and praters.... The Complete Dream Book
General Meaning: Primarily a symbol of the Teaching Ministry, the sword can also speak of your authority in Christ.
• In a negative context it speaks of negative words that have been spoken against you.
• Positive: Generally the sword is a picture of power. Of course as believers we receive this power by the Word of God.
• Below are some variations of how we see swords in the spirit. This might differ for each person.
• I am not in agreement with a popular trend in some churches to go around taking actual swords and ‘knighting’ folks. I believe that in all of the Word, these are given to us as a type and a shadow and should be handled spiritually.
• The sword is an allegorical picture of the Word of God. It is sharp and it divides the truth from the lie.
• If you see a sword bringing a division, then the Lord is about to expose the things that are wrong. This of course is carried out a lot by the teacher, who uses the Word to bring the truth and set God’s people free.
• Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
• So it is no surprise that when I am praying for someone regarding their ministry and I see a golden sword, I know that the Lord is calling them to teacher training.
Speaking of Using Your Own Strength • To pick up your own sword and try to win the battle without the Lord speaks of doing things in your own effort. In the end you will only perish, because without God’s power you cannot overcome.
• Matthew 26:52 Then Jesus said to him, Put your sword up again into its place: for all those that take [up] the sword will perish with the • sword • Negative Words • The Word says that bitter words are like a sword.
If you see swords coming against you in the spirit, then the Lord is showing you that others have spoken negative words against you and licensed the enemy to attack.
• Psalms 64:3 Who sharpen their tongue like a sword, [and] bend [their bows to shoot] their arrows, [even] bitter words: