The meaning of lego in dream | Dream Interpretation
To dream about playing with Lego foretells family happiness.
To dream that you are made of Lego means you are searching for comfort and security. Or, you may feel like someone is toying with your emotions.
For example, clothing that is tattered or torn may signify that you feel emotionally shredded by an experience. You may also be expressing a "poor me" attitude.
For the hero, the horse cames him to his mission, perhaps over long distances, and thus it may signify the need to travel. A wild horse can represent unleashed and untamed power. Horses may also trot into your dream to indicate the need to stand your ground in a power struggle.
The quality of water often describes the situation of your emotions. Crystal clear, clean, adulterated, calm mostly provides strong insights about the state of your feelings.
The buck and the rooster have been allegorical since the Middle Ages for male—but also witchlike— horniness and carnal lust, the animalistic and the wild; but this symbol also stands for stupidity.
The task is to make the buck into a gardener, which means to allow growth and development and to give him human qualities.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
An alternative emblem for fire. According to Greek mythology, Prometheus bore a burning fennel stalk to earth when presenting humankind with this gift.
Clear vision and defined goals. In folk remedies, this herb is used to aid eyesight.
Folkloric: The natural cycle of death and rebirth that may be allegorical or situational. S? iakes are said to shed their skin after eating this herb.
The ongoing battle between dark and light, good and evil within or without. In the Strega tradition (the Witches of Italy), symbolic battles are fought between good and evil sorcerers using fennel stalks for weapons.
The goal of this enactment is to ward off negativity and ensure a good crop.
Digesting recently received information. Historically, fennel was favored to aid indigestion.... The Language of Dreams
A common allegory for self-observation. We are looking into a mirror in our dreams in order to confirm our identity. If, in a dream, we are looking into the mirror and do not see our own but somebody else’s image, it is always a sign that we are living in a fantasy world. It is also possible to see an actual person in the mirror.
The mirror is considered an attribute of the Fool, always pointing to vanity as one of the classic seven sins. Fools have often been depicted with mirrors.
The image of a mirror in a dream is a very important event, and should be analyzed in detail.
For the Greeks, a mirror appearing in a dream meant the death of the dreamer, since what he saw in the mirror was considered a look-alike. In fairy tales, a mirror represents hidden and future events, and the image of the soul.
According to Jung, the mirror is usually considered magical; it is “a knowing mirror,” as in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Using a mirror often transforms us into a mythical state. In Lewis Carroll’s Through the Looking Glass, Alice enters another world through a mirror. In Cocteau’s film Orpheus, the mirror is the entrance to the underworld.
The image of a mirror also points to a tendency to inflate emotions and lose touch with our grounding.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
• In a negative context it speaks of negative words that have been spoken against you.
• Positive: Generally the sword is a picture of power. Of course as believers we receive this power by the Word of God.
• Below are some variations of how we see swords in the spirit. This might differ for each person.
• I am not in agreement with a popular trend in some churches to go around taking actual swords and ‘knighting’ folks. I believe that in all of the Word, these are given to us as a type and a shadow and should be handled spiritually.
• The sword is an allegorical picture of the Word of God. It is sharp and it divides the truth from the lie.
• If you see a sword bringing a division, then the Lord is about to expose the things that are wrong. This of course is carried out a lot by the teacher, who uses the Word to bring the truth and set God’s people free.
• Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
• So it is no surprise that when I am praying for someone regarding their ministry and I see a golden sword, I know that the Lord is calling them to teacher training.
Speaking of Using Your Own Strength • To pick up your own sword and try to win the battle without the Lord speaks of doing things in your own effort. In the end you will only perish, because without God’s power you cannot overcome.
• Matthew 26:52 Then Jesus said to him, Put your sword up again into its place: for all those that take [up] the sword will perish with the • sword • Negative Words • The Word says that bitter words are like a sword.
If you see swords coming against you in the spirit, then the Lord is showing you that others have spoken negative words against you and licensed the enemy to attack.
• Psalms 64:3 Who sharpen their tongue like a sword, [and] bend [their bows to shoot] their arrows, [even] bitter words:
Dagger, Darts.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
Taking pride in something specific.
For example, many people put the name of a wife or husband on a tattoo, or the flag of their nation to honor that affiliation. What does the one in your dream depict?
Allegorically, the marks that life leaves upon us. People in some tribal cultures tattoo their personal history on their bodies for the world to read. What types of markings has your life’s experiences left behind?... The Language of Dreams
If the water is muddy, you will be in danger and gloom will occupy Pleasure’s seat.
If you see it rise up in your house, denotes that you will struggle to resist evil, but unless you see it subside, you will succumb to dangerous influences.
If you find yourself baling it out, but with feet growing wet, foreshadows trouble, sickness, and misery will work you a hard task, but you will forestall them by your watchfulness.
The same may be applied to muddy water rising in vessels.
To fall into muddy water, is a sign that you will make many bitter mistakes, and will suffer poignant grief therefrom.
To drink muddy water, portends sickness, but drinking it clear and refreshing brings favorable consummation of fair hopes.
To sport with water, denotes a sudden awakening to love and passion.
To have it sprayed on your head, denotes that your passionate awakening to love will meet reciprocal consummation.
The following dream and its allegorical occurrence in actual life is related by a young woman student of dreams: ``Without knowing how, I was (in my dream) on a boat, I waded through clear blue water to a wharfboat, which I found to be snow white, but rough and splintry.
The next evening I had a delightful male caller, but he remained beyond the time prescribed by mothers and I was severely censured for it.’’ The blue water and fairy white boat were the disappointing prospects in the symbol. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation