(Love. See Electuary; Honey; Lick)
To see strained honey, denotes wealth and ease, but there will be an undercurrent in your life of unlawful gratification of material desires.
To dream of eating honey, foretells that you will attain wealth and love.
To lovers, this indicates a swift rush into marital joys. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
Any sweetmeats made of honey or sugar symbolises a person’s wealth and halaal rizq.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
To dream of honey and particularly eating it can be to recognise that we are needing to give ourselves pleasure. Equally, it can indicate the essence of our feelings, that we have been through some kind of joyful experience which can now be assimilated as part of ourselves.
2- Honey is supposed to impart fertility and virility.
To be dreaming of honey would indicate that we are perhaps entering a much more actively sexual or fertile time.
3- Immortality and rebirth are two symbols which belong to honey. As a healing substance it has the power to regenerate.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
Fertility and productivity. In Egypt, honey was offered to Min, the goddess of productivity and abundance, to help people conceive children. Note, however, that fertility can apply to any project in which you’re currently engaged.
Youthful outlooks and energy. Tlie ancient Greeks ate honey believing it would extend life.
Creative inspiration. In Rome, this was an emblem of poetry and eloquence, especially with words.
For a writer or speaker, this is an excellent omen.
Honey also has strong associations with the sun, having mythologically been formed by the tears of the Egyptian sun god Ra, and therefore represents strength and authority.
Love, romance, and commitment.
The term honeymoon comes from the Teutonic tradition of celebrating marriage with a month of mead drinking; mead is a wine made with a base of honey.... The Language of Dreams
Depth Psychology: Honey in a dream promises “sweet rewards” for emotional work you did.
The rewards are the direct result of the profound self-knowledge you have been able to achieve. Honey is also a symbol of serenity (which in itself is a symbol of emotional healing)!... Dreamers Dictionary
• The Lord spoke many promises of giving honey. It was considered a food of luxury and wealth.
If you were wealthy in those days, you ate honey! It was a delicacy and something to be sought after.
• Positive: I have often seen honey in the spirit. I remember one time the Lord saying to me, “Open your mouth wide and I will fill it.” • Then as I did it, I saw Him fill it with this rich, thick honey that poured into my throat.
• As I drank it in, He told me that I was to consume His word this way; that He was going to fill me with his anointing and with his goodness.
• The Lord’s nature and presence is often likened to honey. It is a picture of His sweetness and beauty. Honey has some wonderful meanings if you take a look in the Word.
• Honey is also a picture of knowledge and wisdom (Prov 24:14) • Speaking of Blessing and Prosperity • Numbers 13:27 And they told him, and said, We came to the land where you sent us, and surely it flows with milk and honey; and this [is] the fruit of it.
• Speaking of the Lord’s Nature • Song of Solomon 4:11 Your lips, O [my] bride, drop [as] the honeycomb: honey and milk [are] under your tongue; and the fragrance of your garments [is] like the smell of Lebanon.
In the book of revelation a prophet was made to eat a scroll that tasted of honey but was bitter in the stomach. (Rev 10:10) • The Lord told me once that this represented the world; that those who sought after the world and did not know Him chased after everything they thought was fun and exciting.
• They sought things that tasted sweet in the mouth (satisfied the flesh). While they were tasting of the world and going to all the clubs, bars and places of sin, they tasted honey in their mouths.
• Every time they sinned, it tasted good to them for that moment. But when they went home, then that same honey was bitter in their hearts.
• The sin and the offer of the world tasted like honey for but a moment, but left behind a bitterness, emptiness and void deep within.
• This is why they kept looking for that taste of honey. They tasted the false, but we have the real honey to give them that never runs dry or makes you bitter. It is Jesus Christ, whose touch is rich and sweet!
Milk.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
To dream of honey – and particularly eating it – can be to recognize that we are needing to give ourselves pleasure. Equally, it can indicate the essence of our feelings, that we have been through some kind of joyful experience, which can now be assimilated and become part of our everyday existence. Also consult the entry for bee / beehive.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
If a honeycomb is placed before someone in a dream, it means that he has knowledge which he wants people to hear about or to learn. Ifthe honeycomb is placed as if on a table in the dream, it means a booty, or blessed earnings. Hit is placed in a bowl in the dream, it means lawful profits.
If one sees himself feeding it to the people in the dream, it means that he will chant the Qur’an with embellishment and awaits people’s praises and request to encore his recital. Eating from a honeycomb with honey still in it in a dream means having sexual intercourse with one’s own mother. Eating a honeycomb in a dream also could mean martyrdom, or mixing between diversified interests. Purified honey in a dream means good deeds, lawful earnings, displeasing one’s parents, recovering from an illness, or testifying in a court of justice. (Also see Honey)... Islamic Dream Interpretation