Dreaming of lovely things, brings favor to all persons connected with you.
For a lover to dream that his sweetheart is lovely of person and character, foretells for him a speedy and favorable marriage.
If through the vista of dreams you see your own fair loveliness, fate bids you, with a gleaming light, awake to happiness.
A baby who cries, is fretful or vomits, or otherwise appears to be suffering, or is ill nourished, augurs disappointment in matters of the heart.
For a lover to call you f’baby, , in your dreams is indicative of a change in your love affairs or unfaithfulness on the part of one you have trusted. It indicates a light-hearted attitude toward the love in which you have believed.... The Complete Dream Book
Standing on the ground looking up at a balcony indicates aspirations. How they turn out depends on other symbols in the dream.
If the balcony is unstable or collapses, something you’re depending on will not manifest.... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
In general they indicate the stance or attitudes we use to meet other people or special situations such as work or danger, protection, such as might be given by our feelings of reserve, shyness, anxiety or aggressiveness in fending off sexual or other advances, clothes depict self respect and how we see ourselves in society—the difference between what we want and what we feel others want of us; our clothes, especially when we consider their colour, can also express our emotional condition and moods. Constance Newland gives the example of dressing in violet symbolising being inviolate sexually. Overdressed , unable to get clothes off: too cautious in relationships, difficulty in changing attitudes or self image; self protectiveness; avoiding intimacy.
Naked or see-through clothes: example: ‘I am at the doctor’s being examined. It is always the same. I have all my clothes off and he examines me from the roots of my hair down to my toenails. I am just at the point where I am going to ask him for his diagnosis when he fades away’ (Miss L). Desire to be attractive and noticed, as in the example, where Miss L is enjoying an acceptable form of intimacy; being open about what you really feel; fear of other people seeing what you really feel, think and desire; anxiety about not being adequate socially, lacking ability to conform to social norm. See nude. Ragged or inappropriate clothes: feelings of inadequacy depressed feelings; rebellion against authority or society. Armour, protective clothing : defences against internal anxieties, past hurts and external intimacy. Other people’s clothes: the social attitudes and responses we have adopted from others. Children’s, teenage clothes in adult’s dream: youthful or immature attitudes or behaviour. Undressing: revealing one’s real character; move towards intimacy. Dirty, untidy clothes: difficult or grubby feelings; one’s inner condition, such as an untidy mind, or grubby feeling values. Worn out or old clothes: attitudes ready to be left behind; old habits no longer useful; feeling worn out, old or tired. Tight clothes: being too restricted in attitude; being tight emotionally. New clothes: change in attitudes; new feeling about self. Someone else’s clothes: could be feelings from that person; their attitudes, memories. Man in woman’s clothes: unacceptability of male role, with its connection with breadwinning, aggression, being cannon fodder in war, homosexual tendency; desire for mother. Woman in male clothes: unacceptability of female role, motherhood, housewife; lesbian tendency; desire for father figure. Clothing inappropnate to dream surroundings: attitudes or behaviour inappropriate to one’s situation. Changing clothes: altering one’s mode of behaviour, role or mood. Idioms: dress to kill; dress up. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
To dream of seeing them out of season, you will be assailed by evil in some guise. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
Gossiping (e.g., “having the dirt on something”).
Guilt or negativity that tarnishes an otherwise lovely thing.
Lack of use (something getting dusty, or having to be dusted off, like an artistic talent). Dirt appearing on a specific part of the body can warn of an undetected malady.... The Language of Dreams
A dream of lying on the earth depends on other symbols in the dream, particularly the weather.
If it is a lovely day, a much-needed period of rest and relaxation lies ahead.
If the weather is bad, an important matter needs immediate attention and you need to get on it.
Tilling the earth, or watching someone till the earth, indicates sensible and profitable use of your resources. See “Dirt”.... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
Brownies: Tiny, ragged men who symbolize matters of hearth and home, especially keeping things orderly and well run.
Elves: Thin, fair-skinned, pointed-eared, forest-dwelling Devas, these represent your magical or mischievous side.
Gnomes: As squat earth-dwellers, these creatures symbolize earth-related concerns.
Goblins: Green-skinned impish creatures that usually equate to our fears, malevolent prankishness, and, potentially, thievery.
Leprechauns: Shoe makers and the eternal gypsies of the fairy folk, these represent good luck, improved wealth, and a rogue-like personality.
Pixies: Being lead astray by something that looks quite innocent.
Salamander: A spirit who embodies a single flame, this Being knows how to live life to its fullest, and suggests you do the same (see Fire).
Sylph: Joy, laughter, carefree existence. Possibly a type of flying dream, as these fairies have gossamer wings (see Air).
Troll: Something or someone that prohibits a change or movement that you’re trying to make (see Bridge), at least not without exacting a price.
Undines (Merpeople): Essential emotions, and things you regard as wholly lovely (see Water). Alternatively, your idealized image of masculinity or femininity, depending on the sex of the creature (see Men, Women).... The Language of Dreams
• Fruit also speaks of prosperity and nourishment. It is a lovely picture of partaking of the blessings of the Lord.
• In addition it is a picture of the fruition of the things that you have worked so hard at. This fruit can be both good or bad, depending on the work.
• Positive: Spiritual Maturity • Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the spirit is [agape] love, joy, peace, patient endurance, kindness, goodness, faith, • Seeing tasty fruit speaks of spiritual maturity and the final stage of a good season.
• Reward of Your Hard Work • Seeing fruit on a tree is a picture of your reward for all your labor. As you have worked hard and pushed through the winter and storms, you are now at a place where you are ready to reap the fruit of all your work.
• Seeing whole fruit is an indication that you have reached your destination and completed your task.
• I have often seen fruit on trees where the Lord has told me to enjoy the fruits of my labor.
• Proverbs 31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
• The Condition of Your Spirit • What you put into your spirit will always bear fruit.
If that fruit is good, it is a reflection of walking in the spirit and doing things God’s way.
• What comes out of your mouth is what you have put in.
• Proverbs 12:14 A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of [his] mouth: and the reward of a man’s hands will be rendered to him.
• Your Disciples and Children • Psalms 127:3 Lo, children [are] a heritage of the LORD [Yahweh]: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.
• If ever you want to know what is inside a person, simply take a look at their kids and disciples. What they try to hide, those that received from them will not.
• Our children and disciples are a picture of the ‘fruit that remains’ that John speaks about in John 15:16
Rotten fruit speaks of a curse in your life. Even though you worked hard, now when it comes to reaping, it seems as though everything is stolen from you.
• This is a very good picture of a spirit of theft manifesting in your life. There is good news though! You can overcome this work of the enemy. And the Lord will restore to you all that the locust has stolen.
• Luke 6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit.
For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
• If you see a picture of rotten fruit with regards to others, it means that there is a contamination in their spirits and to be wary of receiving from them.
Apple, Basket, Bud, Trees, Vine.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
The garbage in your dream could also represent those things from your past, or in your life today which are not worth keeping, or that are literally rubbish.
If you dream of seeing many piles of garbage then it is an omen to change your ways before you turn all your lovely things into garbage.
If you are disposing of garbage then it foretells that you will have to clean up someone’s reputation and the mess he or she has made of their lives.... Tryskelion Dream Interpretation
If you are disposing of garbage then it foretells that you will have to clean up someones reputation and the mess he or she has made of their lives.... Encyclopedia of Dreams
If the garden is wild it means that you may have difficulties, but with some care and attention you are capable of overcoming them.
A garden filled with fresh growing vegetables denotes that you will be prosperous only if you exercise diligence in caring for your business.
If your dream garden is of flowers and fresh green trees then it foretells of a true love and a pleasant home in lovely surroundings. Should the garden be dying then you must take steps to secure your enterprise.... Tryskelion Dream Interpretation
If your dream garden is of flowers and fresh green trees then it foretells of a true love and a pleasant home in lovely surroundings. Should the garden be dying then you must take steps to secure your enterprise.... Encyclopedia of Dreams
If a young woman dreams that she has a job in a knitting mill, it signifies that she will suddenly find the man of her choice and will marry him in a very short time with every probability of happiness.... The Complete Dream Book
If she should lose a locket, death will throw sadness into her life.
If a lover dreams that his sweetheart returns his locket, he will confront disappointing issues.
The woman he loves will worry him and conduct herself in a displeasing way toward him.
If a woman dreams that she breaks a locket, she will have a changeable and unstable husband, who will dislike constancy in any form, be it business or affection.... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
• Out of the entire belly this is a vulnerable spot and it points to the middle of you. It is a representation of who you are and where you come from.
• Positive: It speaks of the things that you feel most vulnerable about. In this lovely verse Solomon speaks of the navel of the one he loves.
• In it he is revealing the intimacy they have and also her vulnerability.
• Song of Solomon 7:2 Your navel [is like] a round goblet, [which] lacks no liquor: your belly [is like] a heap of wheat set about with lilies.
If you dream that your naval or belly button is dirty or damaged in some way, it means that you are struggling with being vulnerable.
• It is also an indication of defilement and is very likely referring to a generational curse that the Lord is trying to expose in your life.
Umbilical Cord.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• The most famous olive grove mentioned in the Word is Gethsemane, which translated means ‘oil press’. Before an olive tree died, new branches sprouted from its roots.
• Visions Positive Olive Oil • Oil has always been a lovely picture of the anointing. It also speaks of the healing anointing, as olive oil was often used as a source of medication.
• Olive Crushed • Apostle Les speaks in The Prophetic Training book about how the prophet goes through a time of testing during his training. He relates it to being ‘squeezed’.
• His question is, “When you get squeezed, what comes out of you?” • The olive oil being squeezed and letting out its oil is a lovely image of this. It means that when pressures come on you to change, what comes out is the anointing.
• It is also an indication that the Lord is about to put pressure on you, or perhaps even take you through a phase of ministry training.
• Olive Tree • The Lord promised the Israelites their own olive trees as a blessing. It is a picture of abundance and the blessing of the Lord.
• The olive tree is also a good picture of a reproducing asset. It is not a blessing that comes once, but one that keeps producing further blessing.
• Psalms 128:3 Your wife [will be] as a fruitful vine by the sides of your house: your children like olive plants around about your table.
Branch Being Severed • Apostle Paul shares how those who refused to accept Christ were cut off from the olive tree, and a new branch was grafted in (speaking of the Church).
• Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partake of the root and fatness of the olive tree.
• Often in the spirit we have seen the Lord cut a branch off a tree and graft a new one in its place. This has referred to the Lord removing a person from our lives or ministry and putting in someone new.
• In a situation where a marriage has ended and you see this, it is an indication that the old marriage partner is being removed and that the Lord will bring a new one, so that they can become one.
• To see an olive tree bearing fruit other than olives is a picture of things not being what they seem. While the person pretends to be one thing, on the inside they are something completely different.
• James 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brothers, bear olive berries? Or a vine, figs? So no fountain [can] yield both salt water and fresh.
Branch, Tree.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
To see fat oxen in green pastures, signifies fortune, and your rise to positions beyond your expectations.
If they are lean, your fortune will dwindle, and your friends will fall away from you.
If you see oxen well-matched and yoked, it betokens a happy and wealthy marriage, or that you are already joined to your true mate.
To see a dead ox, is a sign of bereavement.
If they are drinking from a clear pond, or stream, you will possess some long-desired estate, perhaps it will be in the form of a lovely and devoted woman.
If a woman she will win the embraces of her lover. See Cattle. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
• Pearls are a lovely picture of a hidden treasure waiting to be found, but also something that is bought at great expense.
In Scripture, pearls speak of wealth and an object of trade. Of course the parable of the businessman who sells all he has for the one pearl is a famous one.
• Matthew 13:46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
• A pearl is something that was usually bought at a great price, and if you owned one, it was an object that was precious and of high value.
• It is also a picture of the church, as Jesus had used this parable to explain how He would pay all he had, even His life, for the church, which was His precious pearl.
• If you see the Lord giving you a pearl, it means that He is giving you a gift that will increase in value and is something precious.
• It is something that came at a great price to purchase. And it is a lovely picture of the blessing and prosperity that we can walk in, because of the price Jesus paid on the cross.
• If you see the pearl still in the oyster, then it means that the Lord is giving you a blessing, but you will need to do something to get it.
The Scripture below is another famous one.
To cast your pearls before swine, means taking those things that you paid such a great price for and giving them to people who do not appreciate it.
• This can often happen in ministry, just as Jesus experienced it.
• The calling and the mandate God gives someone comes at a great price. It costs you your life and many phases of death to the flesh. Your calling becomes a treasure in your life.
• When you give out to people who do not care to receive it, but only seek to condemn, you are handing something precious over to them that they do not deserve.
• Reserve your ministry for those who are open to receive, just as Jesus did.
• Matthew 7:6 Do not give that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and tear you apart.
Jewelry .... The Way of Dreams and Visions
A pool of water in a lovely garden shows that you will have much success in love and marriage; a swimming pool indicates that you will enjoy many social gatherings with good friends. Of course, you must examine each aspect of the dream and if you are less than happy, or your life is threatened, then you must take everything to the opposite of what is written above concerning a pool of water.... Tryskelion Dream Interpretation
A pool of water in a lovely garden shows that you will have much success in love and marriage; a swimming pool indicates that you will enjoy many social gatherings with good friends. Of course, you must examine each aspect of the dream and if you are less then happy, or your life is threatened, then you must take everything to the opposite of what is written above concerning a pool of water.... Encyclopedia of Dreams
• Of course a lovely illustration of this is Queen Esther, who I often seen in the spirit when ministering to a woman.
• When I see this then I know that the Lord is saying that this person should see herself as a queen, and to lift up her head and act like a queen, instead of groveling like a beggar!
King.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
The interpretation will differ depending on the context of your dream or vision.
• Positive: A rock that you lean on or hold onto is a lovely picture of your faith in the Lord. It is there to keep you steady and prevent you from falling.
• The best image we have for a rock is Jesus Christ. Solid and the foundation of the church, if you build your life on Him, no storm can overcome you! • 1 Corinthians 10:4 And all drank the same spiritual Drinking: for they drank from that spiritual rock that followed them: and that rock was Christ.
• Standing on a rock speaks of being secure and not being moved by anything that goes on round about you. It means that you are doing things God’s way.
A rock that causes you to hurt yourself or to stumble is a picture of a hindrance in your life.
• Are you trying to go in a certain direction and you feel that you are being blocked? If so then your dream is a confirmation of this.
• I often see stones and rocks along a path when praying for someone. This is negative and speaks of the blockages the enemy has put in your way.
• These things are not from the Lord, and you need to stand up in your spiritual authority to overcome them.
Stone.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
If the view is lovely, you have a positive point of view and your optimism will help you to achieve a decision about something important that’s been on your mind.
If the view was dark or unpleasant, you need to focus on being less negative and finding the hope within yourself.... My Dream Interpretation