The meaning of olive in dream | Dream Interpretation
Peace, kindness, because the oil can be pressed from the olive.
Eating olives in a dream may indicate an enjoyment of Greek philosophy. As a play on words it may be saying “Oh, live.”
Symbol: At the end of the Great Flood, a dove comes back to Noah with an olive branch.
The olive and the olive branch (and the dove) are symbols of peace.
Vision: Looking at olives: a present conflict is coming to a peaceful conclusion. Eating an olive: a personal or love relationship will collide with “reality” and might end in a separation and/or divorce.
Depth Psychology: While olives may also represent erotic desires, they usually stand for the need for peace, kindness, and love for others. See Oil.
Dreams of an olive symbolize nurturing and that you are taking good care of your health. You are realizing that every rose has its thorn, and every olive has its pit.
Prosperity and peace Olive Leaf-Peace
To dream of gathering them, peace, delight, happiness to all conditions; eating olives, a rise in circumstance (Gypsy). The emblem of peace and plenty.
General Meaning: Olives in many forms are mentioned in Scripture. They had many uses - from being used for oil to light lamps, to being pickled and eaten.
• The most famous olive grove mentioned in the Word is Gethsemane, which translated means ‘oil press’. Before an olive tree died, new branches sprouted from its roots.
• Visions Positive Olive Oil • Oil has always been a lovely picture of the anointing. It also speaks of the healing anointing, as olive oil was often used as a source of medication.
• Olive Crushed • Apostle Les speaks in The Prophetic Training book about how the prophet goes through a time of testing during his training. He relates it to being ‘squeezed’.
• His question is, “When you get squeezed, what comes out of you?” • The olive oil being squeezed and letting out its oil is a lovely image of this. It means that when pressures come on you to change, what comes out is the anointing.
• It is also an indication that the Lord is about to put pressure on you, or perhaps even take you through a phase of ministry training.
• Olive Tree • The Lord promised the Israelites their own olive trees as a blessing. It is a picture of abundance and the blessing of the Lord.
• The olive tree is also a good picture of a reproducing asset. It is not a blessing that comes once, but one that keeps producing further blessing.
• Psalms 128:3 Your wife [will be] as a fruitful vine by the sides of your house: your children like olive plants around about your table.
Branch Being Severed • Apostle Paul shares how those who refused to accept Christ were cut off from the olive tree, and a new branch was grafted in (speaking of the Church).
• Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partake of the root and fatness of the olive tree.
• Often in the spirit we have seen the Lord cut a branch off a tree and graft a new one in its place. This has referred to the Lord removing a person from our lives or ministry and putting in someone new.
• In a situation where a marriage has ended and you see this, it is an indication that the old marriage partner is being removed and that the Lord will bring a new one, so that they can become one.
• To see an olive tree bearing fruit other than olives is a picture of things not being what they seem. While the person pretends to be one thing, on the inside they are something completely different.
• James 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brothers, bear olive berries? Or a vine, figs? So no fountain [can] yield both salt water and fresh.