Olive green represents achieving peace through nature. It signifies the wisdom within nature.
Depth Psychology: Evergreens are a symbol of true and steady relationships—either you are looking for one or you have one already. Also, your faith in yourself is either strong or will be strengthened.... Dreamers Dictionary
2- To be walking in woods of evergreen trees indicates a need for peace and tranquillity.
3- Evergreens because of their ability to survive any conditions signify everlasting life.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
Growth, health, and rejuvenation as the color most strongly associated with the season of spring. Take care, however, that growth is always tempered with conscientious pruning to yield more fruit.
A need to emphasize, or reconnect with, the natural world regularly in your life.
A manifestation of jealousy or spite (e.g., the “green-eyed monster’).
Feeling that it is the right time to move ahead with your plans (e.g., “getting a green light”).
Moldy, rotting green represents the things you’ve neglected in your life.
If a light green color is dreamt of in a stone, this symbolizes having strong faith and godly devotion.... The Language of Dreams
Color Therapy: Green is growth, connection to nanire, and innocence. Dark green calls up a negative attitude toward life, exhaustion, breathing difficulties, tension, sleep disorders, troubles, cancer, and paranoia.
Depth Psychology: Green relaxes, refreshes, is friendly, represents nature, hope, vitality, self-confidence, and contentment.... Dreamers Dictionary
4. A new experience or fear of new experiences.
5. One feels at home in a healthy outdoor environment.
6. “Green light” to go ahead on some project.
7. Someone is feeling “green with envy” at the achievements of someone else. ... New American Dream Dictionary
The olive and the olive branch (and the dove) are symbols of peace.
Vision: Looking at olives: a present conflict is coming to a peaceful conclusion. Eating an olive: a personal or love relationship will collide with “reality” and might end in a separation and/or divorce.
Depth Psychology: While olives may also represent erotic desires, they usually stand for the need for peace, kindness, and love for others. See Oil.... Dreamers Dictionary
• The most famous olive grove mentioned in the Word is Gethsemane, which translated means ‘oil press’. Before an olive tree died, new branches sprouted from its roots.
• Visions Positive Olive Oil • Oil has always been a lovely picture of the anointing. It also speaks of the healing anointing, as olive oil was often used as a source of medication.
• Olive Crushed • Apostle Les speaks in The Prophetic Training book about how the prophet goes through a time of testing during his training. He relates it to being ‘squeezed’.
• His question is, “When you get squeezed, what comes out of you?” • The olive oil being squeezed and letting out its oil is a lovely image of this. It means that when pressures come on you to change, what comes out is the anointing.
• It is also an indication that the Lord is about to put pressure on you, or perhaps even take you through a phase of ministry training.
• Olive Tree • The Lord promised the Israelites their own olive trees as a blessing. It is a picture of abundance and the blessing of the Lord.
• The olive tree is also a good picture of a reproducing asset. It is not a blessing that comes once, but one that keeps producing further blessing.
• Psalms 128:3 Your wife [will be] as a fruitful vine by the sides of your house: your children like olive plants around about your table.
Branch Being Severed • Apostle Paul shares how those who refused to accept Christ were cut off from the olive tree, and a new branch was grafted in (speaking of the Church).
• Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partake of the root and fatness of the olive tree.
• Often in the spirit we have seen the Lord cut a branch off a tree and graft a new one in its place. This has referred to the Lord removing a person from our lives or ministry and putting in someone new.
• In a situation where a marriage has ended and you see this, it is an indication that the old marriage partner is being removed and that the Lord will bring a new one, so that they can become one.
• To see an olive tree bearing fruit other than olives is a picture of things not being what they seem. While the person pretends to be one thing, on the inside they are something completely different.
• James 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brothers, bear olive berries? Or a vine, figs? So no fountain [can] yield both salt water and fresh.
Branch, Tree.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
To dream you beat olives down is good for all but servants.... The Complete Dream Book
If you take them from bottles, it foretells conviviality To break a bottle of olives, indicates disappointments on the eve of pleasure.
To eat them, signifies contentment and faithful friends. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
An olive tree in a dream represents a blessed man who benefits his family, a chaste woman, or it could mean a son who may become a governor.
A yellow olive in a dream represents heavy concerns about one’s religious life. Ifone presses olives for oil in a dream, it means that he will earn blessings and benefits.
If one sees himself watering an olive tree with olive oil in a dream, it means that he sleeps with his mother.
The same interpretation applies if one sees himself watering a garden with vinegar.
If one buys an olive tree, or eats from one, or drinks from its oil in a dream, it means blessings, or that he will marry a noble and a chaste woman. Seeing the leaves of an olive tree in a dream means following the straight path, or fulfilling one’s spiritual obligations, guidance, light, reading the Qur’an, comforting someone’s heart, making money for a poor person, except if one eats the olive raw in the dream, then it means the opposite, or it implies poverty, indebtedness, or it could denote the place, or the direction it comes from.
The leaves of an olive tree represent righteous people or spiritual leaders.
The fruit of an olive tree represents easy money, or living a rich and a happy life. Selecting olives or pressing them for oil in a dream means toiling, or hardships. As for a sick person, olives in a dream mean regaining strength and recovering from his illness.
The fruit itself and the leaves also denote assiduousness and resoluteness, however, olives in a dream also denote slow growing. (Also see Oil)... Islamic Dream Interpretation