If one puts food in his mouth in a dream, it means worldly gains and profits, unless one puts something that tastes bad, or which is spoiled, then it means losses, distress and depression. Putting good and tasty food or sweets in one’s mouth in a dream means living a happy and a rich life.
If one’s mouth is buckled in a dream, it means death, sickness, dumbness, silence, helplessness, or defeat. Ifone’s mouth looks larger than usual in the dream, it denotes growth and greater benefits, but if one’s mouth looks smaller in the dream, then it means the opposite.
If one’s mouth smells good in the dream, it means speaking good words. Infection of one’s mouth in a dream means a disaster or business losses.
If something nice comes out of one’s mouth in a dream, it means kindness toward others. Ifone sees his mouth sealed in a dream and did not know who did it, it means a scandal or defamation. In a dream, one’s mouth is interpreted in seven ways : It could mean knowledge, a coffer, a cellar, a bookcase, a market, a doorman, a minister, or a door.
If a pious person sees a harness around his mouth in a dream, it means fasting from food.
If an impious person sees that, it means rebuke and reprimand. (Also see Body’)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
If you dream of being gagged, for example, this represents either swallowing your words, or having your speech repressed by societal or situational standards.
An overexaggerated mouth can reveal a propensity to gossip or to dominate a
conversation with your own ideas.
Freudian: An alternative vaginal emblem.
With an extended tongue, the mouth becomes an emblem for gender unification, and therefore potent speech that affects all who listen. It is only in recent years that this symbolism transposed into an insult. Depending on the remainder of the dream, this might reflect the need to watch your words, being certain they carry the intended meaning for the most powerful impact on the listener.
A mouth with a forked tongue represents lies, and purposeful misrepresentations with an aim of personal gain or profit.... The Language of Dreams
Depth Psychology: The mouth is one the most important human “tools,” used for eating (taking in something new and sensuous) and also for spitting out, getting rid of something “indigestible” or bad.
The mouth is for speaking (communicating with others, making contact, expressing feelings), but also is for kissing (sexual/sensual needs). What did your mouth “do” in the dream?... Dreamers Dictionary
A mouth can also represent physical and emotional hunger; perhaps you have been starving for affection. Your mouth is an avenue of communication, expression, passion, kissing, pleasure and manifestation. Consider what it is you are hungry for.
An open mouth represents receptivity or a desire to express.
A closed mouth represents secrecy or a fear of expression and exposure. See Throat, Teeth and Lips.... Strangest Dream Explanations
The circumstances of the dream may give a clue to the correct interpretation. Sometimes the mouth can symbolize the feminine side of our nature.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
An open mouth with teeth showing indicates a false friend - be on guard.
If you dream that someone is covering your mouth so you can’t talk, this indicates your inability to persuade others into your mode of thinking. It may also suggest that you gossip too much.... My Dream Interpretation
If a young woman dreams that her lover sends her gifts of pearls, she will indeed be most fortunate, as there will be occasions of festivity and pleasure for her, besides a loving and faithful affianced devoid of the jealous inclinations so ruinous to the peace of lovers.
If she loses or breaks her pearls, she will suffer indescribable sadness and sorrow through bereavement or misunderstandings.
To find herself admiring them, she will covet and strive for love or possessions with a pureness of purpose. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
A man dreaming that he is the giver of pearls should be warned of the vanity of his Ladylove.
The loss of pearls is a portent of the loss of love and financial reverses.... The Complete Dream Book
If Pearls are given to you in your dream, it is a sign of a very happy and successful marriage.
If the string of Pearls should break, however, it shows grief and sorrow, unless you thread them again inyour dream. ... Mystic Dream Book
• Pearls are a lovely picture of a hidden treasure waiting to be found, but also something that is bought at great expense.
In Scripture, pearls speak of wealth and an object of trade. Of course the parable of the businessman who sells all he has for the one pearl is a famous one.
• Matthew 13:46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
• A pearl is something that was usually bought at a great price, and if you owned one, it was an object that was precious and of high value.
• It is also a picture of the church, as Jesus had used this parable to explain how He would pay all he had, even His life, for the church, which was His precious pearl.
• If you see the Lord giving you a pearl, it means that He is giving you a gift that will increase in value and is something precious.
• It is something that came at a great price to purchase. And it is a lovely picture of the blessing and prosperity that we can walk in, because of the price Jesus paid on the cross.
• If you see the pearl still in the oyster, then it means that the Lord is giving you a blessing, but you will need to do something to get it.
The Scripture below is another famous one.
To cast your pearls before swine, means taking those things that you paid such a great price for and giving them to people who do not appreciate it.
• This can often happen in ministry, just as Jesus experienced it.
• The calling and the mandate God gives someone comes at a great price. It costs you your life and many phases of death to the flesh. Your calling becomes a treasure in your life.
• When you give out to people who do not care to receive it, but only seek to condemn, you are handing something precious over to them that they do not deserve.
• Reserve your ministry for those who are open to receive, just as Jesus did.
• Matthew 7:6 Do not give that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and tear you apart.
Jewelry .... The Way of Dreams and Visions