If you are refused admission, or find that you cannot get in, then be careful in your plans and avoid needless risk.... Mystic Dream Book
If you refused the adornment, you will overcome the trouble.
If the dream involved household adornment, you can expect a pleasant change of circumstances and/or location. ... The Bedside Dream Dictionary
To dream of giving food, money or help of any kind to a hobo predicts a rise in your social status, but if you refused to give help you will have to work harder and have smaller rewards than you hoped.
If you dream of being menaced, followed or threatened by a hobo, then uneasy times and fights with friends (or perhaps a boyfriend) are ahead. This last dream can also mean you are running away from repressed feelings that make you uncomfortable.... My Dream Interpretation
If you dream that there is neither bread nor wine for the supper, you will find that you have suffered your ideas to be proselytized in vain, as you are no nearer your goal.
If you are refused the right of communion and feel worthy, there is hope for your obtaining some prominent position which has appeared extremely doubtful, as your opponents are popular and powerful.
If you feel unworthy, you will meet with much discomfort.
To dream that you are in a body of Baptists who are taking communion, denotes that you will find that your friends are growing uncongenial, and you will look to strangers for harmony. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
To see oats being refused by the animal shows that you are about to make a bad decision regarding your finances or living conditions. Decayed oats tell the story of poverty and need or a great sorrow that will come your way.... Encyclopedia of Dreams
• The most famous olive grove mentioned in the Word is Gethsemane, which translated means ‘oil press’. Before an olive tree died, new branches sprouted from its roots.
• Visions Positive Olive Oil • Oil has always been a lovely picture of the anointing. It also speaks of the healing anointing, as olive oil was often used as a source of medication.
• Olive Crushed • Apostle Les speaks in The Prophetic Training book about how the prophet goes through a time of testing during his training. He relates it to being ‘squeezed’.
• His question is, “When you get squeezed, what comes out of you?” • The olive oil being squeezed and letting out its oil is a lovely image of this. It means that when pressures come on you to change, what comes out is the anointing.
• It is also an indication that the Lord is about to put pressure on you, or perhaps even take you through a phase of ministry training.
• Olive Tree • The Lord promised the Israelites their own olive trees as a blessing. It is a picture of abundance and the blessing of the Lord.
• The olive tree is also a good picture of a reproducing asset. It is not a blessing that comes once, but one that keeps producing further blessing.
• Psalms 128:3 Your wife [will be] as a fruitful vine by the sides of your house: your children like olive plants around about your table.
Branch Being Severed • Apostle Paul shares how those who refused to accept Christ were cut off from the olive tree, and a new branch was grafted in (speaking of the Church).
• Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partake of the root and fatness of the olive tree.
• Often in the spirit we have seen the Lord cut a branch off a tree and graft a new one in its place. This has referred to the Lord removing a person from our lives or ministry and putting in someone new.
• In a situation where a marriage has ended and you see this, it is an indication that the old marriage partner is being removed and that the Lord will bring a new one, so that they can become one.
• To see an olive tree bearing fruit other than olives is a picture of things not being what they seem. While the person pretends to be one thing, on the inside they are something completely different.
• James 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brothers, bear olive berries? Or a vine, figs? So no fountain [can] yield both salt water and fresh.
Branch, Tree.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
To be playing with the ouija board in dreams - as well as in waking life denotes being prepared to take certain risks, particularly with our own peace of mind. When the ouija board seems frightening we are touching in on our deep fear of the unknown.
2- Psychologically, we all need some way of making contact with the unconscious side of ourselves.
To dream of the ouija board alerts us to different ways of accessing the unconscious. It may be a symbol for all we have suppressed and refused to recognise.
3- Spiritually, the ouija board was and indeed still is - a rather crude way of communicating with the spirit world. In dreams, it shows we may be aware of the need to communicate with spirit, rather than have the spirit world communicate with us.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
To dream of the ouija board alerts us to different ways of accessing the unconscious. It may be a symbol for all we have suppressed and refused to recognize.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
A sheaf of papers would suggest hard work.
2- As a marker of time, the sheaf will suggest Autumn. It is often seen as a symbol of consolidation and of binding. We perhaps need to look at what needs to be gathered in, made into a coherent whole, and given boundaries.
3- As the symbol of Demeter (see Goddess), the sheaf represents the nurturing mother. In can also suggest a dying world, in that Demeter refused to nurture ‘her’ humans when Persephone (see Goddess) was kidnapped by Pluto.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
For this, he prepared a powerful navy comprising of thousands of soldiers. At this point he saw a dream in which he saw himself mounted on an elephant while drums were beaten and trumpets were blown before him. When he awoke he summoned some of his clergymen and asked them to interpret the dream. They gave him the glad tiding of victory. He demanded proof from them for their interpretation.
The said that the elephant is the most powerful animal on land and mounting such a powerful animal means becoming the master of power and strength. And the beating of drums and blowings of trumpets are signs of happiness, ecstasy and victory. Also drums are only beaten in the presence of asking if there is some reason for happiness.
When the king heard this, he became both surprised and delighted. He then summoned some Jewish ulama and asked them for their interpretation. They also interpdreted the dream as a glad tiding of victory. He then called some Muslim ulamaa and demanded that they interpret the dream. They all pointed to an experienced aalim to respond to the king’s demand.
The aalim said to the king that he would interpret the dream only if he guaranteed their safety which he did.
The learned aalim interpreted the dream thus; “O king, I see no wisdom in your wanting to kill the Muslims and marching on them for this purpose. Please do not deploy your army for they will not return to you alive. They will be defeated and destroyed. And do not for one moment think that I give this interpretation because I am a Muslim”.
The king asked him for proof to which he replied that the Holy Book of Allah was the source for his proof. He quoted the verse: Have you not seen what your Lord had done to the people of the elephants. He recited the entire Soorah Feel.
The king said: “This is your proof regarding the elephants. What have you to say about the drums?” He recited the verse: And when the trumpet will be blowns, this will be a very hard day for the non-believers-not an easy one.
When the king heard this he became utterly shocked and perplexed since the shaikh’s explanation was rational and irrefutable.
To avoid embarrassment to himself he dismissed the sheikh and his colleagues saying that he would have believed him if he (the sheikh) were not a Muslim. But since he is a Muslim he is biased in his delivery of interpretation.
The Shaikh said: “You will soon find out for yourself, o king!”.
When the sheikh and his colleagues departed the king began to ponder deeply about what the sheikh had said. He became convinced and decided not to go ahead with his plans. When the clergy heard of this they approached him and urged him to go ahead with his plan. They reasoned with him not to believe the interpretation of the sheikh as he was a Muslim and a Muslim would obviously be opposed to king Muslims. They also sought his permission to kill the sheikh which he refused. They continued to incite him against the Muslim and urged him to go ahead with his plans. He had no choice but to accede. He deployed a huge army under the command of his son.
The two sides met in the middle of the sea.
For three days a fierce battle ensued between the Muslims and non-Muslims. One the third day the Christians army was defeated. Not a single person was spared. When the king came to learn about this, he called for the sheikh and admitted his folly before him. He then secretly accepted Islam at his hands and bestowed many of his favours on him. It is said that he also learned the Holy Qur’aan by the Shaikh and this affair of the king became popular in Saqliyyah.... Islamic Dream Interpretation