Receiving a threat in a dream means victory over one’s assailant, opponent, or adversary, or it could mean developing a defence mechanism against any danger from that side. If the threat comes from an unknown person, such a person is a Satan, particularly if the threat is directed against one’s prayers, charitable actions, or devotion. […]
1. One needs help against some sort of threat. 2. One sees oneself as protecting others against a threat.
Depth Psychology: Every threat in a dream confronts you with your insecurities and lack of assertiveness. You also feel uncertain about the future.
1. Fear of some threat, but an unknown one. 2. Intrigued with a foreign culture.
In both men’s and women’s dreams the opposite gender can pose a threat. Thus a man might feel threatened by the image of a vengeful goddess (an aspect of the anima) and a woman by an overbearing ogre (an aspect of the animus).
1. Need to face imminent threat. 2. Fear and/or excitement. 3. Feeling of helplessness.
1. Phallic symbol. 2. Chastisement. 3. Need for support. 4. Need to carry something to protect oneself against some threat.
Dreams of an Army symbolize that you are preparing for an attack or that you are feeling a threat to your survival or well being. See War.
1. A serious threat in one’s life, perhaps literally. 2. Eclipse of the moon signiﬁes that some part of one’s personality is being hidden.
1. Compelled to ﬁnish something quickly. 2. Feeling a threat. 3. Moving too fast in a situation or relationship.