(Cereal; Grits; Kasha; Oatmeal; Porridge) Having a tasty breakfast in a dream means honor, promotion or dispelling distress, adversities and illness. (Also see Porridge)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
(Man’s food; Dinner; Digesting food; Invitation; Lunch) Food which is placed on a ceramic plate or on a clay plate in a dream represents lawful earnings.
If food is served on a forbidden golden or silver platter in the dream, it represents unlawful money, extensive debts, eating and chewing one’s food with desire and gluttony. Swallowing what one is chewingmeans debts or collectors demanding their money. Eating with the right hand in a dream means success. Eating with the left hand in a dream means falling in the trap of one’s enemy and displeasing one’s friends. Eating from someone else’s hand in a dream means good abstinence and trusting in God Almighty as one’s sole sustainer, Eating from someone else’s hand in a dream also can be interpreted as a sickness or inability to eat with one’s own hand. Eating sweets in a dream means solving a problem through kindness. Ifthe food is greasy in the dream, it means that one’s problem is a lasting one. Sour food in a dream means steadfastness. Sour food in one’s mouth in a dream also means pain and sufferings. Yellow food in a dream means sickness, except for fowl’s meat. Drinking food the way one drinks liquids in a dream means increase in one’s earnings. Eating at a wedding in a dream means glad tidings. Eating at a reception after a funeral in a dream means distress and sorrow. Any food that has a long shelf life in a dream means profits and continuous benefits. Meat, eggplant, squash or the like food in a dream represent temporary benefit or seasonal earnings. Eating at the tables of royalties or rich people in a dream means rising in rank, or renewing the mandate of one’s office. Eating squash in a dream also means guidance, following the true religious precepts, or it could mean vigilance. Eating food from the table of people of knowledge in a dream means acquiring knowledge, guidance, wisdom and blessings. Eating food from the plate of a policeman or a soldier in a dream means committing adultery or receivingmoney from an unlawful source. Eating the food of poor people or pious ones in a dream means repentance from sin or receiving guidance. Eating the food of nomads or bedouins in a dream means travels, rising in station or changes in one’s conditions. Eating a meal that is cooked with meat in a dream means richness for a poor person. Eating a meal that is cooked without meat in a dream also may mean poverty, or it could mean devotion.
If one’s meal turns into something better in the dream, it means advancement in one’s spiritual life.
If one’s food turns bitter or sour in the dream, itmeans changing a spouse or ajob. Ifone cookes a tasty meal in a dream, it means attaining a high ranking job, or it could mean prospering after suffering from a painful poverty. Ifsomeone else cooks one’s meal in the dream, it means dealing with a treachrous person and in this case, it means that one should fear for his life or about doing business with him, or it could mean that he may receive a helping hand in doing his job.
If one eats an unbearably hot food in a dream, it means adversities. Ifone finds his mouth filled with food, and if there is still a cavity for more food in the dream, it means confusion, or it could represent the balance of his life in this world.
If one manages to grind and swallow the food in his mouth in a dream, it means that he will overcome his difficulties. Receiving a sour or a bitter tasting food from someone in a dream means hearing harsh words, and the same interpretation is given if one offers someone sour or bitter food in a dream.
If he eats it, then it means sorrow, sadness and distress.
If one finds himself eating it patiently and thanks God Almighty for it in the dream, it means that he will escape from such dangers. (Also see Chewing food; Guest; Hospitality; Swallowing; Table)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
General Meaning: Ripe fruit is a picture of maturity.
• Fruit also speaks of prosperity and nourishment. It is a lovely picture of partaking of the blessings of the Lord.
• In addition it is a picture of the fruition of the things that you have worked so hard at. This fruit can be both good or bad, depending on the work.
• Positive: Spiritual Maturity • Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the spirit is [agape] love, joy, peace, patient endurance, kindness, goodness, faith, • Seeing tasty fruit speaks of spiritual maturity and the final stage of a good season.
• Reward of Your Hard Work • Seeing fruit on a tree is a picture of your reward for all your labor. As you have worked hard and pushed through the winter and storms, you are now at a place where you are ready to reap the fruit of all your work.
• Seeing whole fruit is an indication that you have reached your destination and completed your task.
• I have often seen fruit on trees where the Lord has told me to enjoy the fruits of my labor.
• Proverbs 31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
• The Condition of Your Spirit • What you put into your spirit will always bear fruit.
If that fruit is good, it is a reflection of walking in the spirit and doing things God’s way.
• What comes out of your mouth is what you have put in.
• Proverbs 12:14 A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of [his] mouth: and the reward of a man’s hands will be rendered to him.
• Your Disciples and Children • Psalms 127:3 Lo, children [are] a heritage of the LORD [Yahweh]: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.
• If ever you want to know what is inside a person, simply take a look at their kids and disciples. What they try to hide, those that received from them will not.
• Our children and disciples are a picture of the ‘fruit that remains’ that John speaks about in John 15:16
Rotten fruit speaks of a curse in your life. Even though you worked hard, now when it comes to reaping, it seems as though everything is stolen from you.
• This is a very good picture of a spirit of theft manifesting in your life. There is good news though! You can overcome this work of the enemy. And the Lord will restore to you all that the locust has stolen.
• Luke 6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit.
For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
• If you see a picture of rotten fruit with regards to others, it means that there is a contamination in their spirits and to be wary of receiving from them.
Apple, Basket, Bud, Trees, Vine.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
(arb. Mourning period. Aprescribed waiting period of three month during which a divorced or a widowed woman may not remarry. Islamic Law) Ifa woman sees herself in a dream observing the ‘Iddah period, it signifies distress, adversities, trouble, concern, sickness, or divorce. Ifshe is observing the ‘Iddah period because of her husband’s death in the dream, it means her divorce, or the death of her husband, mother, father, or anyone for whose sake one will renounce comfort, beautiful clothing, tasty food, the pleasures of this world and the company of others.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
(Cellar) In a dream, one’s mouth represents his life from inception to completion. One’s mouth in a dream also represents the course of one’s livelihood and the source of his strength. Putting medicine in one’s mouth in a dream means correcting one’s life for the better.
If one puts food in his mouth in a dream, it means worldly gains and profits, unless one puts something that tastes bad, or which is spoiled, then it means losses, distress and depression. Putting good and tasty food or sweets in one’s mouth in a dream means living a happy and a rich life.
If one’s mouth is buckled in a dream, it means death, sickness, dumbness, silence, helplessness, or defeat. Ifone’s mouth looks larger than usual in the dream, it denotes growth and greater benefits, but if one’s mouth looks smaller in the dream, then it means the opposite.
If one’s mouth smells good in the dream, it means speaking good words. Infection of one’s mouth in a dream means a disaster or business losses.
If something nice comes out of one’s mouth in a dream, it means kindness toward others. Ifone sees his mouth sealed in a dream and did not know who did it, it means a scandal or defamation. In a dream, one’s mouth is interpreted in seven ways : It could mean knowledge, a coffer, a cellar, a bookcase, a market, a doorman, a minister, or a door.
If a pious person sees a harness around his mouth in a dream, it means fasting from food.
If an impious person sees that, it means rebuke and reprimand. (Also see Body’)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
If the popcorn in your dream was fresh, crisp and tasty, it predicts love, good health and the means to enjoy them. But if it was stale, limp or not fully popped, you will get disappointing news.... My Dream Interpretation