See extended family in family
Depth Psychology: The uncle is a symbol of your own masculine traits and may refer to the actual relationship you have with your own uncle or another male relative.
To see an uncle in your dream shows you will have sad news concerning someone close to you . Seeing an uncle and arguing with him shows that your family relationships may not be on solid ground or that your health is adversly affected by some excess.
“Elder people” and authority.
To dream about your uncle, represents some aspect of your family heritage and traits. It may also symbolize new ideas and emerging awareness.
1. Willingness to “give up” in a certain situation.
2. One seeks the counsel of someone wise. Uncle tom’s cabin concern over civil rights issue.
Dreams of an uncle can be a sign to surrender, release and let go. Consider the qualities you would use to describe this male role model and the feeling tone of this dream.
see Extended Family in Family
If you see your uncle in a dream, you will have news of a sad character soon.
To dream you see your uncle prostrated in mind, and repeatedly have this dream, you will have trouble with your relations which will result in estrangement, at least for a time.
To see your uncle dead, denotes that you have formidable enemies.
To have a misunderstanding with your uncle, denotes that your family relations will be unpleasant, and illness will be continually present.
This dream portends that you will doubt one of your good friends.
The warning is that you should not doubt unjustly.
Dreams • You cannot make a hard and fast rule concerning family and friends in dreams. You would usually dream of an uncle or an aunt in an internal dream, and then they would be a representation of a part of yourself.
• So identify what your uncle means to you in real life. When you think of him, what comes to your mind? • Visions • It is also common to see an uncle or aunt in personal ministry when dealing with generational curses or past hurts.
• At times when I have ministered to someone with regards to an absent father, I might see an uncle in the spirit that filled that role.
• Be sensitive to the spirit and share what you are seeing with the person you are ministering to.
The Lord will not give you a revelation without confirming it!