One’s connections with family and ancestors; growth or fruitfulness of pans of self; the spiritual in one’s life. Idioms: clinging vine. See tree.
Symbolic of Christ, Jn. 15:1. An outstretched vine can also symbolize great influence, Jer. 48:32
Figurative of christ and the dedicated fruitful who bless others
One of the most fortunate dreams, especially if the Vine is in full leaf. You may have to work hard, but success is certain to come.
1. Social or community relationships, possibly family.
2. A good omen of success, abundance and wealth.
3. Possible health issue (note the condition of vine).
Dreams of a vine represent your connection with your family tree, ancestors, and friends. This dream might be showing you that you are being too clingy and attached to an identity, role, someone’s love and support. It would be wise to find a sense of autonomy. See Vein, Wine and Web.
To dream of vines, is propitious of success and happiness. Good health is in store for those who see flowering vines.
If they are dead, you will fail in some momentous enterprise.
To see poisonous vines, foretells that you will be the victim of a plausible scheme and you will impair your health.
(see Grapes, Ivy, Leaves)
A clingy, uncertain personality type, but also likely very faithful.
Pretty- appearances that threaten to entangle you in something in which you may not wish to participate.
In a jungle, vines offer a way of escaping danger by climbing or swinging upward to safety.
If you’re being offered a way out of a situation right now, seriously consider taking it.
General Meaning: A vine is very similar to seeing a tree in a dream or vision. It can speak either of blessing and prosperity or of a curse. You would need to sense the spirit on the dream or vision and interpret accordingly.
• Positive: A vine speaks of the blessing of the Lord. Whenever the Lord gave a promise in the Word, He would promise to give each man a vine.
• He also refers to Himself as the vine and us as the branches. It speaks of the blessing of the Lord, both spiritual blessings and natural blessings! (John 15:5 ) • The grapes from a vine are a result of each person playing their part.
The grapes grow on the branches, not on the main stem. This is a picture of the fruit of the spirit in our lives.
• Because the vine is a perfect picture of the church, the branches speak of ministries and our own Christian walk. As each branch feeds of the stem (which is Jesus) we will bear good fruit!
You can get a vine that does not bear fruit or that is wicked. This would refer to not going on with the Lord or even a curse.
• A vine that does not bear fruit speaks of being lukewarm and not obedient to God’s Word. According to Scripture, such a vine would be cast into the fire.
• Speaking of Judgment • Luke 3:9 And now also the axe is laid to the root of the trees: every tree therefore which brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Fruit, Grapes, Trees, Wine.